Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Feb 4, 2014 06:15:38 AM ET

Hey please please help me out. i had my period on dec 18th of last month and i met my partner on day 13 and day 14 in the morning. every time i meet him i have pains as if i'm going to have my period and my right side is having small pains as well. i don't feel comfortable sleeping with, what is the meaning of all this? i know its too early tt my body can say iam preggo, but i'm kind of confused

Guest Feb 2, 2014 10:23:55 AM ET

I had unprotected sex with my husband on january 31, and my period is next week! can i possibly be pregnant because it has been 3 days and i feel nothing going on? is it too early?

Guest Feb 4, 2014 05:55:44 PM ET

You can't get pregnant unless you ovulate. so if you had sex near ovulation then yes, there is a chance. but only if you we're close to ovulation. sperm can last up to 3-5 days your egg only last 12-24 hours.

Guest Feb 11, 2014 04:38:19 AM ET

Actually the egg lives for 3 days and sperm up to 5 if you had sex before and after ovulation it is possible. go get a test.

Guest Jan 28, 2014 09:51:08 AM ET

This is my question. i am irregular with my period. the last time i had my period was back in november but two days ago, 01/26/2014, there was a discharge with some red blood spots. could it be that i am pregnant?

Guest Jan 27, 2014 10:59:54 PM ET

My last lmp was jan 5. around that time, my husband and i decided to try again for a baby, so i stopped taking my birth control pills. we had intercourse on the 18th. is it too early to find out if i'm pregnant? i'm pretty sure i ovulated the day we had intercourse; i felt "mettleschmerz" on the left side and my vaginal secretions were slippery and stretchy. i just don't want to take a pregnancy test and have it come out with a false negative if it's too early. i did feel some cramping a few days (4-5 days) after sexual intercourse.

fyrequeensag Feb 2, 2014 02:45:06 AM ET

Same boat, but i did on jan 19th. i started bleeding 3 days ago. af is due on feb 2. so i'll see what happens in 2 days and test. just might be our halloween babies!!!! fingers crossed and sticky baby dust to you!!!

Guest Jan 25, 2014 08:45:51 PM ET

My last period was dec. 2-6 of last year. it was normal i guess and i ovulated sometime during the 13-18. i am not sure what date. so come this year, 2014, i missed my period. so, i took two pregnancy tests and they said i wasn't pregnant. so come today, jan. 25, i started bleeding. i'm not sure if its my period or implantation bleeding. when i looked at my pad i see brown spots. i am also having cramps but they will come and go. i really need help. i need to know if i am pregnant or if this is my period.

Elizabeth Jan 26, 2014 09:14:37 AM ET

If your cycle is regularly 28 days, you would have gotten your period on december 29th. then your next period would be january 25 (the day you started spotting). so, this brown spotting could just be your period starting. mine does that like clockwork every month 4 days before it starts. have you called the doctor? if you do not normally miss periods, or have irregular cycles then a call to the doctor is warranted to see if there is a problem that caused you to miss a period, or to let you know you are pregnant. it is possible that the pregnancy tests just didn't work properly.

Cookibird Jan 1, 2014 08:31:09 PM ET

I need help if anyone knows the answer please advise. i had an iui on november 22 and my last period was on november 8th so at this point i should be in my 7th week. however i went to the doctor on monday and had an ultrasound and they told me i'm only 6 weeks and three days not 7 weeks and 3 days like i thought. how is that possible or is something wrong? could the sperm have stayed in my uterus for a week before implantation? i'm going back to the doctor on jan 17th but she sounds very negative about it and told me to be cautiously optimistic. that doesn't sound good.

Guest Dec 9, 2013 04:55:49 PM ET

Okay here's the deal ladies. first day of my cycle was on nov 30,which was sat. it ran all the way till dec 4. i usually have pain on my right side when i ovulate, but i felt this pain on dec 6, and with the pain i experienced light pink spotting. so i guess my question is can you ovulate 2 days after your period ends and was the light pink spotting ovulation or just left over menses blood.

Implantation? (warning: pictures) Dec 5, 2013 08:01:35 PM ET

Ok, so yesterday i had this light pink color mucus looking discharge in my underwear about the size of a nickel or quarter. this only happened one time. and then this morning when i went to the restroom, i had this discharge that was a little bit cloudy with just a tinge of red in it. this only happened one time as well. i have been slightly cramping the past few days and every time i get up from my bed or the couch or wherever, i get dizzy for a few seconds like i'm going to black out almost. could all of this mean implantation has occurred? i'm trying to see if i can add pics so i can get better input. thanks!

Guest Jan 3, 2014 09:14:46 PM ET

I would say your pregnant. i was very light headed when i was and pink kinda bloody discharge is usually as sign of implantation. good luck :)

Dani Nov 22, 2013 06:09:12 PM ET

So i started my period on november 1st. it was normal. i ovulated on the 17th (by calculations) and had intercourse on the 18th. later on the 19th, i started bleeding very lightly. i bled so lightly on and off for almost 3 days. it didn't get on my underwear. only when i wiped. the color of it was not bright bright red but you could tell it was fresh. since then i've been really really tired, my patience with my son is short and i get aggravated to easy. i been having to pee more than normally and my bladder hurts like it did the last time i was pregnant.

Guest Nov 22, 2013 02:04:05 PM ET

I need some advice. i ovulated around november 18th of this month and my husband and i have been having sex days up to ovulation and a few days after ovulation. after the 18th i got cramps on the left and sometimes on the right of my abdomen, but starting this morning i have been getting cramps in my middle lower abdomen that feels kinda like period pain but i am not getting my period for another week and a half. is this a sign of pregnancy or something else? please help.

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 Next >>