Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Nov 16, 2013 03:23:10 PM ET

When i was pregnant with my first child, i did not receive a positive pregnancy test until i was one month pregnant, and i did not have implantation bleeding until 3 weeks after conception. now my husband and i are planning to have another child, i have had 3 previous injections with depo provera and my periods had never stopped while using the shot. i've been off the depo provera for about 7 weeks now and on october 6 all i received was a very light one day period. i have not received a period since and i took a pregnancy test last week and it came back negative. i also had cramping last week but nothing ever came. could my implantation be late like it was for my first and should i retest within the next few days, or did the depo provera mess me up even though i had no problems receiving my periods while i was taking the shot?

Danielle Feb 6, 2014 10:57:09 PM ET

Hello, i took one shot of depo in june of 2013 and i just found out i am pregnant yesterday feb 5th. me and my boyfriend have been trying for months. right when you get off the depo shot you experience withdrawals for a while which are the same symptoms as pregnancy. you may be but it can take a long time as well.

Guest Nov 5, 2013 03:05:47 PM ET

Can anyone help? i started bleeding really lightly and having some spotting a few days ago although it isn't time for my period, i've been having unusual cramps. i do not know what is going on? i have a feeling that i'm pregnant again but the last time i was pregnant i only had cramping with no bleeding so i went to the emergency department and they checked me and it came back that i was pregnant and had a bad bladder infection.. any help or ideas on what i should do?

Elizabeth Nov 5, 2013 04:28:09 PM ET

When is your period suppose to come? i typically start spotting 4 days before my period every month like clockwork. no cause, but my doctor says it's normal. if you have been under stress, your period can come earlier, or later. if you period does not come when it's suppose to, you might be pregnant, but only a pregnancy test will be able to tell you for sure. i would wait a week or so after your missed period to take a test. if it feels exactly the same as when you had the bladder infection, i would call the doctor right away. it won't hurt to get it checked out!

Guest Nov 1, 2013 02:12:31 AM ET

I had my last period on the 7th october 2013. since the 18th i have had cramping in my stomach. my nipples are tender also could these be signs of pregnancy?

Bella Nov 1, 2013 11:18:15 AM ET

I had mine on the 4th. i have signs of early pregnancy but i'm not due for my next period until the 8th. the earliest i can take my hpt is on the 2nd, tomorrow. it still might be to early for me...i'm not even getting a faint line but i should wait for another week if i get another negative tomorrow.

Guest Oct 27, 2013 01:54:36 AM ET

I have pretty normal periods that lasts 7 days. this month my period started on the 18th and ended on the 21st. on the 25th i went to the bathroom to pee and when i wiped i had a very light pinkish color on the toilet paper. it was only noticeable on the toilet paper and only lasted a couple of hours. during this time i had slight cramps as well. could this be implantation bleeding that occurred? is it possible?

Guest Oct 19, 2013 09:48:48 PM ET

I was waiting for my period all month expecting it around the 3rd. i started spotting on the 7th for 3 days.my period is typically 7 days and heavy. have been having a couple of symptoms like being really tired and nausea. i finally took a test today and it was positive

Aerio Dec 8, 2013 12:32:15 PM ET

What color was your spotting? and how many days after ovulation did this happen?

savanna_strickland10 Sep 21, 2013 07:14:50 PM ET

Ok so me and my fiancã© have been trying to get pregnant but we said it would happen when it happens and i'm 3 weeks late and the past two weeks my breasts have been hurting so bad and iv been cramping and i normally don't cramp until after my periods and well my belly feels tighter when he is just laying on my belly and i have to pee slot and iv been having allot of mood swings and i feel bad cuz iv been really moody to him and really emotional...... please,help

C.W Sep 6, 2013 03:13:29 PM ET

I was just wondering if anyone knows what it means when u start spotting?i had my period aug 20 and i was 3 days late in aug..and on the 5 i start spotting this has never happen to me before..can some help me

kim Sep 1, 2013 06:52:10 PM ET

Hi ladies just wanting a little insight my boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve since april when we lost our daughter at 35weeks pregnant i know along with the loss i expierence phantom pregnancy which makes knowing what is real difficult. anyway, i should be ovulating and i can recognize when i am by the discharge i usually have but this month i only had it for 1 day... could this mean my egg is already being fertilized? plzz help

chy Aug 22, 2013 05:58:05 AM ET

I saw my period on 4 this month and i met with my husband on 16 will i be pregnant.

khothatso Aug 19, 2013 04:55:39 AM ET

Hi guys i was spotting on the 29th of july until the 4th n had unprotected sex with my bf on the 5th n started my normal period on the 13th could i be pregnant but it lasted almost 7 days

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 Next >>