Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Anonymous Aug 14, 2013 01:01:53 AM ET

Hello so i'm 21 years old and recently around july 23rd to the 30th, my boyfriend and i took a vacation to the beach and needless to say got a little promiscuous that whole week. two weeks later, i started feeling a lot of pregnancy symptoms from headaches, bloating, cramping, nausea, little muscle twinges and etc. i tested and it was negative. later, i got my af on august 10th when i wasn't expecting it until the 12th of this month. at first it started in the morning with brownish spotting then stopped. later that night it started again but a little heavier, but still light and just really weird everything about it. the color is of a bright red to a dark brown. this isn't normal. any help?? please and thank you.

Anonymous Aug 13, 2013 09:03:17 PM ET

Von Aug 13, 2013 12:27:20 PM ET

Hi peeps, i've been trying to conceive this being my 4th mth. i've been having sex every other day threw my cycles and still no luck!!! i had my positive ovulation on day 13 so had sex every night for 3 nights missed one and done it again, i'm also taking pregnacare conception i'm period is due on 16/17 aug but on day 22 i already have back ache as if period is coming my cycle is between 24/26 days feeling frustrated as times not on my side x

Edito Aug 8, 2013 08:35:11 AM ET

Hi guys,have been trying to concieve for thepast4 months with no luck, but my lnmp was 16july,the next next period starts 12august.but on opd4 i started having stomach cramps,breasts are tender and iurinate more than i used to and last night my feet were swollen, its not yet time for the n ext cycle but could i be pregnant

N K Aug 5, 2013 09:30:30 PM ET

Hi my last period was in month of june 27th, this month i am late by 10 days, there is no sign of pregnancy or implantation, what should i do?? i don't want baby at this point of time

Linda Aug 11, 2013 07:51:06 AM ET

Then y are u having unprotected sex? if u don't want a baby nxah

Ana Jul 29, 2013 12:21:26 PM ET

My last period was on july 12, 2013 and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on sunday july 14, 2013. he asked if i was on birth control while having sex. i'm not on birth control and from what i heard that there is a chance i might be pregnant. my question is could i be pregnant?

Nesa Jul 30, 2013 02:38:44 PM ET

Hey if your cycle didn't last as long you could be pregnant, but this only means that you just gotten pregnant, you will have to wait until your next cycle to take a pregnancy test.

amy Jul 28, 2013 09:50:17 AM ET

Hi ladies,i had a tubal revereal on may the 13 and have been ttc, was wondering if any of u had one?

carly Jul 25, 2013 07:05:27 PM ET

Hiii i got my period the 16th july bt had unprotected sex wif my bf but my period stopped on day 2 i never bled again!and me and my bf hav had for the last past week unprtected sex aswell, this is the 8th day tht has passed and since the 6th day ive been having mild pinching cramps. could i be pregnant?

Ash Jul 27, 2013 03:08:46 PM ET

You could be. wait until your next period, if your late or don't get it then take a pregnancy test.

Guest Jul 22, 2013 05:57:48 PM ET

I had unprotected sex around the 16th of july & . i start my period around the end of the month. could i be pregnant?? i don't know how to tell the ovulation either. i'm only 16 :'(

laura Jul 24, 2013 11:05:35 PM ET

If you got your regular period (several days of bleeding) you are not pregnant

Guest Jul 9, 2013 11:57:31 AM ET

Took chlomid and had sex 2 days before my avulation day and also had sex on the day of ovulation can i be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 Next >>