Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

priyanka Jul 4, 2013 02:14:35 PM ET

Hiii friends i am trying to get pregnant,bt cant concieve plz give me some tps

claudian Jul 25, 2013 10:51:58 AM ET

If its a problem with hormone levels i cud suggest vitex herbal

Mika Aug 3, 2013 12:20:34 AM ET

How long have you been trying to conceive? i to had this problem for a year when trying. what i did last month for the first time was jave sex starting on day 8 of my cycle all the way up to day 19 (every other day) and i just found out im pregnant! wish you the best of luck and you sjould also try this:-):-)

mel Jul 2, 2013 03:54:18 AM ET

Hi all i had a period on the 18th may and lasted 4 days then i was due for my next period on the 18th june but came on the 16th and lasted 3days so i did a test on the 26th june came uo neg i had sexy with my bf on the 28 29 30 july coukd i be pregnant i have been bloating alot gassy bad cramps and sore boobs tired and hungry alot

Mika Aug 3, 2013 12:22:46 AM ET

Sounds as if you are!

Mika Aug 3, 2013 12:23:58 AM ET

Sounds as if you are!

mel Jul 2, 2013 01:51:12 AM ET

guess Jul 1, 2013 10:41:47 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on my first day of high fertility. i ovulated 5 days later. im experiencing some pregnancy like symptoms but i could also just b pms. what are.the chances of pregnancy 5 days before ovulation.

kate Jun 30, 2013 07:43:39 AM ET

Hi hubby and i are ttc i had my last period sarting june 10 which lasted 2 days all my periods since i have been off the pill in feb have been short. about 9 days before that period i had really bad abdominal pain lasted about an hour then went away. my next period is due in about 7 days in the last 2 weeks i have got up in the morning and dry reached about 5 days it doesnt happen every morning. i have been getting cramps and vaginal pains that feel like i have a heavy period. the past few days my breasts have been very tender i am also bloated. i did a pregnancy test 2 days ago came back negative. are all these symptoms in my mind or could there still be a chance? thanks

Pauly Jun 29, 2013 12:06:06 AM ET

I'm very confused my partner and i had sex last month.. i've been regular on my menstrual cycle until this month... i'm a week late and all i'm feeling are cramps but that's it.. i've been pregnant before and the first sign was breast tenderness and they gt huge withi the first month this time, if i am, i'm just late and i have a lot of cramping.. i know i should take a test but if like to get other mothers opinions...

Rodeobabe1 Jun 19, 2013 01:18:24 PM ET

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby. we had sex on the 15th and i ovulated on the 16th. and than a few days later i started having mild cramps like i'm going to start my period but i won't have one until july. i have acid reflux/heartburn bad an very gassy. could this mean i'm pregnant?

Michelle Jun 24, 2013 10:22:36 PM ET

I experienced the same thing with my ovulation being the 8th. we had sex all four days before and the day after. i am happy to say our pregnancy tests said pregnant today!!! good luck!!!

Guest Jun 25, 2013 02:38:11 AM ET

Too early for symptoms of pregnancy. i'm a mother if five.

melissa Jun 27, 2013 01:22:35 PM ET

Yes, it could mean you are pregnant. every mother and every pregnancy is different. i'm a mom of 8.

lindseylou Jun 17, 2013 10:01:47 PM ET

Hi i had my last period may 26th and ny ovulation day was the 12th of june iv bin having mild cramps since my ovulation day and i know it's nasty but discharge every day it's now the 17th could i be pregnant?

Guest Jun 30, 2013 04:53:40 PM ET

I'm in the same boat. getting mini cramps rather than full blown and still 13 days short of my period.

shenay24 Jun 1, 2013 11:54:49 PM ET

Hi my name is kyla im so confused i had a period april 20 went on the 24.. had unprotected sex on the 29....i had no period for may im 6 days late could i be pregnant help ...im also having cramps like my period comin on...bt no period

Guest Jun 25, 2013 02:40:07 AM ET

Take a test or wait another month & see if you just skipped a month.

guest Jul 10, 2013 11:32:38 AM ET

I would take a pregnancy test cause it sounds like you are pregnant and if it shows up positive i would go to my doctor

Lozza May 24, 2013 11:06:34 AM ET

Hi, i am 14 wks pregnant, it say i conceived on the 23rd of february, if i had sex on the 3rd of march, does this mean i was pregnant befor i had sex on the 3rd march?

bsnyder Jun 17, 2013 08:48:11 PM ET

Most doctors go by the start of your last period.

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 Next >>