Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 16

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Diana Apr 18, 2013 09:32:28 AM ET

I'am 42 i had a tubual reversal in june 2012.i had my period feb,13 2013 as usual march 13,2013.now its april 18,still no period.i dont want to get my hope s up, but should i wait to the end of the month to call my doctor?

dammy Apr 8, 2013 06:31:50 PM ET

My period hasn't being regular i missed my period for 12 days and i tink am having hormonal imbalance hope i wunt be infertile

mariah Feb 25, 2013 07:53:04 PM ET

So my husband and i are tryin to get pregnant and i'm confused on the day cycle, when i fertilize and ovulate. i know i should know but i really had a mom who taught me about my period. i had my period on february 18 it ended on february 23 we had sex two days after. when does fertilization occur and ovulation occur. please help. thank you.

April Mar 24, 2013 06:44:55 PM ET

For most women, ovulation usually occurs 14 days after the first day of menstruation. in your case, mar 4 (or 1 or 2 days before or after) would have been your fertile/ovulation period.

mariah Feb 25, 2013 07:51:28 PM ET

bonnie Feb 24, 2013 05:07:25 PM ET

Im 41 been ttc thys cycle had pos ovulat test on feb 20 20 had sex day of and day before plus every other day befor that due to hav period mar 4 but been havin dull back n stomach crampslike period but milder does anyone think i cud b preggers i really want to b thanx

ceeB.2013 Feb 23, 2013 03:34:05 AM ET

My period is a 25 day cycle does anyond know days when you ovulate

Babymama1 Mar 9, 2013 10:33:25 AM ET

There is this app you can download called my days it let you keep up with when your cycle ends and begains and tells you your ovulation days :)

Michelle Feb 20, 2013 07:50:26 PM ET

Hey my last period was january 31 i ovulated on thursday foresure. we been trying every other day to conceive andon the 20th i had sharp pains in my left ovaries it was three times it came right after one another haven't had anything since! can this be a sign that i'm pregnant. when i got pregnant with my first never had this feeling! if someone had this experience please do share :)

Krista Feb 27, 2013 09:17:49 PM ET

I have been trying for my third for months now. the last two months i had that same pain that you had and started my period. i don't know what it is exactly. maybe some kind of cramps. i haven't felt it this month though.

mommaof2 Jan 29, 2013 08:35:51 PM ET

Im a momma of 2 an never spotted until now im on my 20th day an yesterday i had a few sharp pains an some spotting pink only when i wipe, what does it mean?

kaitlin Nov 30, 2012 10:59:48 AM ET

Okay! i am days passed my period. & today i've experienced light bleeding but its not in my panties its just when i wipe.. any advise please?

guest Jul 10, 2013 11:34:52 AM ET

It sounds like your egg is implanting and it is also called implantation bleeding

LaVaSaye Nov 22, 2012 06:33:55 PM ET

I have a question i had sex three days ago and my husband ejaculated in me three times but today my period on is it still a possibilty for me to get pregnant

wow Jan 18, 2013 06:23:25 PM ET

Wowee, three times! lucky girl

Jenny Apr 1, 2013 06:11:51 PM ET