Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 17

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

LaVaSaye Nov 22, 2012 06:33:55 PM ET

I have a question i had sex three days ago and my husband ejaculated in me three times but today my period on is it still a possibilty for me to get pregnant

wow Jan 18, 2013 06:23:25 PM ET

Wowee, three times! lucky girl

Jenny Apr 1, 2013 06:11:51 PM ET

Three times ? lucky youuuu

Yoki Nov 10, 2012 01:15:10 PM ET

Okay i had sex with my boyfriend on the next day my period went off can i be pregnant?? all of this happened on october 15,2012 any suggestion on what i should do?!!

Anshu Oct 31, 2012 06:56:02 AM ET

Hi, i had my last period on 7th oct 2012 and we had sex on 16th oct. today i.e on 31st of oct my next menstrual cycle was supposed to start but i missed it today. is it a sign that im pregnant. i am desparate to know!!!

jessi Oct 15, 2012 06:51:54 PM ET

Hi im am on clomid for the first time.my periods are always normal but i started bleeding day 19 of my cycle. its not heavy but im noy suppost to have a period for another week 1/2.can someone help

katie Oct 14, 2012 03:52:04 PM ET

Hey.my story i had unprocted sex to weeks ago and i'm not on the depo shot anymore and.. yesterday i was lying around the house and a suddenly i got this sharp pain and i am not to sure if that was an egg going through the tubes. my system are i'm very uncomfortable at night and i'm always hungry ,i pee more at night and i'm tired mood swings . the first test i took was negitive but i think i was to early. and when i too that test 2 days ago i though i saw a line but not sure.

Jessica Jan 11, 2013 11:52:50 AM ET

I had the same sharp pain and seriously felt like i was going to start my period any minute...took a pregnancy test when i got home...saw the second line, but it was so light i thought it was negative...took another one 2 days later and it was for sure positive. went to the doctor just to confirm!

katie Oct 14, 2012 03:43:31 PM ET

Yesterday i was just laying around and i got a sharp pain by my uterus not to sure if that'san egg going through the tubes or not. please let me know if you can answer my question

TaQuandaRenee Sep 7, 2012 10:53:24 PM ET

Me & my husband been trying to have a baby for 3yrs now. and i'm young and still haven't got pregnant. can some one help me??

hj Jan 18, 2013 07:58:08 PM ET

I had a baby right after we were married so quick that it was really surprising when we tried for baby 2 and have been waiting 3 1/2 years. it took me forever to accept this and to go to the dr for help, when i finally did we found my tubes were blocked and diagnosed with pcos that was a year ago, i have been taking measures to help pregnancy i took clomid 6 months, nothing happened. then in oct i thought i was having appendicitis went to er said it was a cyst, continued pain went back to the dr. no cyst, we decided to do a lap and found severe endometriosis and my right overy was stuck down next to my left one and adheased to my uterus, the doc corrected the problem and now hopefully we will get good news soon! you never know what may be wrong even if it doesn't hurt! my only regret is that i didn't go to the doc sooner to try to figure stuff out.

mjane Sep 2, 2012 06:59:49 AM ET

I am delayed for almost a m0nth n0w but me and my husband have sex for alm0st 2 m0nth,n0w he is back to america,i feel like im having my period,everyday but it doesnt come.i take ept last aug 22 but its negative.i experience cramps,and a little dizzy,but n0t all signs of pregnancy,could i be pregnant?

lovely84 Aug 4, 2012 10:50:07 AM ET

I am wondering if am pregnant i been having cramps for the pass 2 weeks am late on my period for like 7 daysand am never late and i been spotting brownish/pinkish .. i thought implantation spotting only happens b4 your period is due or. on your period time.

krista Jul 30, 2012 02:30:52 PM ET

I have experienced 2 miscarriages (1st trimester) and 11 chemical pregnancies. i am trying to understand what is happening to my babies when implantation occurs. i have had implantation symtoms with some of my chemical pregnancies, but not all. i test positive usually on day 27 of my cycle and miscarry typically day 28-31 of my cycle. ive found definitions to the term "chemical pregnacy", and they have described the act as a fertilized egg that does not implant into the uterus. is that true? how can a person have hcg in there system if no actual "growth" is taking place? i am very confused. i know there are not many answers for me as to "why" this is happening to me, but i am hoping that finding out a little more about what is happening to my body during this time will help me understand what phase my babies have been in when they leave me.

<< 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 Next >>