Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 18

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

krista Jul 30, 2012 02:30:52 PM ET

I have experienced 2 miscarriages (1st trimester) and 11 chemical pregnancies. i am trying to understand what is happening to my babies when implantation occurs. i have had implantation symtoms with some of my chemical pregnancies, but not all. i test positive usually on day 27 of my cycle and miscarry typically day 28-31 of my cycle. ive found definitions to the term "chemical pregnacy", and they have described the act as a fertilized egg that does not implant into the uterus. is that true? how can a person have hcg in there system if no actual "growth" is taking place? i am very confused. i know there are not many answers for me as to "why" this is happening to me, but i am hoping that finding out a little more about what is happening to my body during this time will help me understand what phase my babies have been in when they leave me.

Jamie Jul 20, 2012 04:49:39 PM ET

Im one the mireana birth control iud, and my periods were always regular while on it. ive had it for 4 years and im due to get it out next summer on the 9th of june. this month, ive missed my period, and me and my hubby did have sex multiple times last month and this month, and all of those times he did ejaculate inside of me. i was supposed to have my period around the 7/8th of this month, and its now the 20th. this week i have been very constipated, tender breast, light cramping, very light spotting, now even enough to need a tampon or pad. ive had multiple heart populations, dizziness, and nausea. could i be pregnant?? hubby is bring hing home a pregnancy test when he gets off work. im going to do it tomorrow.

myra Jul 17, 2012 12:30:42 AM ET

Hi me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant and iv been on the inplantnon birth control for a 1year now i took it out around march and waited for my period after i got off we been trying to make a baby and it seems to not happen can someone help me... iv never been pregnant before and im young .

grace May 31, 2012 05:56:25 AM ET

I had sex and got my period a few days after. is it possible that the egg fertilized during my period and implanted at the end of my period???? im having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms

Mo May 23, 2012 09:31:14 PM ET

I've had bad headaches, tiredness, dizziness, horrible breast pain almost like pain shooting through them, tender nipples, and cramping. i ovulated the 14th. do you think i'm pregnant?

Kaity Apr 29, 2012 09:06:03 PM ET

Okay, hubby and i bd'd on sunday/monday and on wednesday the ultrasound showed an egg outside the uterus.. hoping we caught it this time around!!?

miranda Apr 17, 2012 11:19:27 AM ET

I'm 6dpo and the only symptom i have is the side of my left boob hurts and they feel heavy... autumn it sounds like the first man u were talking bout is the father

bobo Mar 30, 2012 10:15:51 PM ET

Hi, my period was on march 5th. on march 18th i had iui. 6 days past iui i started cramping that lasted for almost a week. today on march 30th i noticed brownish discharge. could i be pregnant?

Em Mar 30, 2012 06:32:49 PM ET

Hello i was wondering if anyone could give some advice. it's now 30/03/12 if i go bk to my last couple of periods. they were 10/01/12 5/02/12 and 2/3/12. i still haven't come on my period yet. i have been stressed so this could be a factor. i am having stomach cramps today also, but no sore boobs or heartburn which i norm get with pms. i had unprotected sex on the 7/3/12, 11/3/12, 16/3/12 and the 24th & 25th. the last 2 times were the only times which he did ejaculate inside. complicated i know. just wondered if anyone could shed some light with there opinions. i understand the best way to test is with a test. but i dont know if i should leave it a bit longer first. thanks

brittany Mar 25, 2012 03:50:35 AM ET

My period came dwn on 2/20 i had sex 2 times on 3/2 i ovulated on 3/5 or 3/6 my period was due 3/20 but it didnt come my hpt was negative could i be preg?

<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 Next >>