Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 18

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

myra Jul 17, 2012 12:30:42 AM ET

Hi me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant and iv been on the inplantnon birth control for a 1year now i took it out around march and waited for my period after i got off we been trying to make a baby and it seems to not happen can someone help me... iv never been pregnant before and im young .

grace May 31, 2012 05:56:25 AM ET

I had sex and got my period a few days after. is it possible that the egg fertilized during my period and implanted at the end of my period???? im having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms

Mo May 23, 2012 09:31:14 PM ET

I've had bad headaches, tiredness, dizziness, horrible breast pain almost like pain shooting through them, tender nipples, and cramping. i ovulated the 14th. do you think i'm pregnant?

Kaity Apr 29, 2012 09:06:03 PM ET

Okay, hubby and i bd'd on sunday/monday and on wednesday the ultrasound showed an egg outside the uterus.. hoping we caught it this time around!!?

miranda Apr 17, 2012 11:19:27 AM ET

I'm 6dpo and the only symptom i have is the side of my left boob hurts and they feel heavy... autumn it sounds like the first man u were talking bout is the father

bobo Mar 30, 2012 10:15:51 PM ET

Hi, my period was on march 5th. on march 18th i had iui. 6 days past iui i started cramping that lasted for almost a week. today on march 30th i noticed brownish discharge. could i be pregnant?

Em Mar 30, 2012 06:32:49 PM ET

Hello i was wondering if anyone could give some advice. it's now 30/03/12 if i go bk to my last couple of periods. they were 10/01/12 5/02/12 and 2/3/12. i still haven't come on my period yet. i have been stressed so this could be a factor. i am having stomach cramps today also, but no sore boobs or heartburn which i norm get with pms. i had unprotected sex on the 7/3/12, 11/3/12, 16/3/12 and the 24th & 25th. the last 2 times were the only times which he did ejaculate inside. complicated i know. just wondered if anyone could shed some light with there opinions. i understand the best way to test is with a test. but i dont know if i should leave it a bit longer first. thanks

brittany Mar 25, 2012 03:50:35 AM ET

My period came dwn on 2/20 i had sex 2 times on 3/2 i ovulated on 3/5 or 3/6 my period was due 3/20 but it didnt come my hpt was negative could i be preg?

brittany Mar 25, 2012 03:49:43 AM ET

bb Mar 14, 2012 06:17:01 PM ET

Had u/p sex on day 12 of cycle, day 15 had very tender breasts with shootingpains like milk "let down". day 19 squeezed nipples and some colostrum came out. now day 20 and had a tiny bit of pink/show when i went to loo...any ideas?? hoping its a positive??

<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 Next >>