Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Mandi... Mar 12, 2012 10:11:04 AM ET

Hi im very confused, me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant, so after my last period around the 20th of february i stopped taking the pill, and ended up starting my period again right after for 7 days straight. our first night of trying to get pregnant was march 3rd and since then ive been feeling like im pregnant where as ive been pregnant before and have a son. on march 10th right before going to bed i used the bathroom and ended up passing this blob of mucus that is clear in color with streeks of blood in it with the consistancy similar to snot. is this a sign of egg implantation? me and my boyfriend want to have a child very badly, some clarification would help ease my mind.....please help!!

autumn Feb 26, 2012 03:10:32 AM ET

I had a period the middle of august and sex with a man either the end of august or the beginning of september with one man and then september 24th with one guy and we used protection..went to the doctor october 6th and was 5 weeks pregnant! who could be the father?

m Feb 23, 2012 03:30:35 PM ET

I had sex oct10 had a period it lasted 4 days but it was light and i'm pregnant is that possible

Nina Feb 19, 2012 10:24:25 AM ET

I had my period feb 3 had sex the 14th and 17 could i be pregnant?

Ashley r Feb 10, 2012 09:05:19 AM ET

Im 18 and i am 4 months late. and i have been feeling sick.. when i eat or when i dont eat . when i'm hungy i feel sick. but now it's been 4 months a a few weeks and i have my period but it's kinda alot but the color it's kinda dark but at the same time it seems light.. could i be pregnant?

JULIA Jan 16, 2012 08:24:56 AM ET

Hey my cycle is 22 days when can i have sex and get pregnant?

Guest Jul 12, 2013 11:57:00 AM ET

I used this website to help me figure it out

fingerscrossed Nov 20, 2011 11:13:35 PM ET

I have a pretty light cycle lasting 3-4 days every month getting it every month between the 20th and 23rd. my ovulation day was 11/2 having had sex 10/31 and 11/1 and again on 11/3. not quite 3 days later i experienced breast tenderness which was odd for me to get that so soon but i shrugged it off. then on the 16th i got some pinkish brown discharge when i wiped thinking it was the start of af coming early, realizing that nite it was not really there anymore. that night i had some light cramping just enuf to keep me awake, nothing extreme, then the next day at night i got some clots and had to change my tampon 3 times in less than an hr, although it was never filling a tampon at any given time. that stopped and now i have been "bleeding" lightly since the 18th, (just a dark red-brown discharge when i wipe) this is going on a total of 5 days altogether. i don't know if this is a very odd cycle for me or if its maybe implantation? has anyone else experienced this as well? please help!

jj Nov 8, 2011 10:43:24 PM ET

Hey stephanie, first find out the first day of your last menstrual period and begining counting from day 1 to day 14 , the guy you had sex with closer to day 14 is the guy you got pregnant from. good thing you had sex far apart from each guy, so its easy

Julia Nov 8, 2011 12:35:52 PM ET

I am trying for a baby and i want to know if pregnancy is guaranteed if my egg is fertilized

Stephine Oct 15, 2011 10:16:43 AM ET

I had sex on june 1 and then again on june 14 with a different guy. im pregnant now but i dont know how to tell which one is the father. somebody please help : (

<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 Next >>