Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Mar 17, 2015 06:47:10 PM ET

My last period was on the 12th of feb 2015. i was ovulating was between 5/3/15 and 7/3/15. i had sex when i was at my high fertility. i had sex on 14/3/15, and later that afternoon i was bleeding, which i thought was my period and it lasted 2 days. i've got cramps and i'm on hrt. i've taken 2 tests, both negative. maybe i don't have any hcg detected. help.

aj Mar 6, 2015 11:03:51 AM ET

I had my last period on the 3rd of feb 2015. myself and my partner had sex on fertile days as we are trying to conceive. i'm late for my next period today. i woke up and went to the loo, and when i wiped, there was a brown stringy like jelly discharge and a hint of pink. i have had no pain like i would during a normal period. i only have slight pain on my right side, which didn't last long. i have also been suffering from headaches and a back ache (lower). i have done a few test before this morning, but they said negative. i have been to the loo a few times during today, and it was light brown. i put a pad on this morning and there is hardly anything on it. just a slight light brown. if anyone has the same thing, or can advise me i would really appreciate it. thanks

Guest Mar 4, 2015 11:34:28 AM ET

I had a period on 14 feb. i am on siphene and normoz tab as i'm having bu and pcos. i had intercourse from 24 feb to 2 march. is there a chance i'm pregnant? there is a pain on my right side, and also back pain. waiting for reply.

Donna Mar 4, 2015 01:22:19 AM ET

Hi everyone. okay the last day of my last period was on february 24th, and 3 days later i started getting a brownish discharge only when i would wipe. it lasted me 3 days only though. i was wondering if maybe it was implantation? maybe pregnant? help!!!!

design Mar 3, 2015 03:36:27 AM ET

I had my period on the 11 of feb 2015, and i took fertomid-50 on the second day of my period. from the 20th to 22nd of feb, we had sex. is there a possibility of getting pregnant?

Natasha Mar 16, 2015 03:55:24 PM ET

How long are your cycles?

confused Mar 2, 2015 08:31:06 AM ET

I usually come on my menstrual period heavy around the 7th. my period came in january real late, but i did have some bleeding. a little later that month, i missed all of feb, and now i'm very sick. but, i had also had the same symptom in early jan. i wasn't able to go in for work. do you think i could have been pregnant at that time?

DeadAngel Feb 26, 2015 08:27:12 PM ET

Hi. i started my last period on february 8th, and ended my period on february 12th. then, on february 24th, i had some spotting for only a few hours. it was a pinkish brownish color. what could this mean?

DeadAngel Feb 26, 2015 08:21:35 PM ET

Hi. i started my last period on february 8th, and it ended on february 12th. then, on february 24th, i had some spotting for only a few hours. it was a pinkish brownish color. what could this mean?

tee Feb 23, 2015 02:29:40 AM ET

Hey. i had my period on jan 30th, and i'm not due for another one until feb 27th. but, on feb 20th i started spotting with this pinkish brownish discharge. can i be pregnant? what's wrong with me?

fortunate Feb 20, 2015 04:54:04 PM ET

Hi. i got my period on january 26 to february 2nd, and now again on february 16th. today, i'm still seeing a small bit of blood. is this normal or what???

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>