Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 21

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

LYDIA May 18, 2011 05:37:32 AM ET

I had sex on 6,may...18 days after my period,thout i wz in my ovulation days n i wud get pregnant but i got sme bleeding on 18th may...want a baby seriously..pliz advice

leann May 4, 2011 02:42:14 AM ET

Lpd was 4-21-11 my bf came in me on the 29 30 may 1,2,3 am fertile right now and feeling slight pain on my right side can i been pregnant

Honey2dB Apr 6, 2011 03:30:38 AM ET

Me and my husband are trying for a baby. i have a 31-day cycle and i am likely to conceive on the 17th day; however i bought an ovulation test, starting testing from day 13 up to day 17 and always marked negative. could i be ovulating outside days 13-17 or could the test had wrong results? we last had intercourse on day 14. thanks x

Honey2dB Apr 6, 2011 03:27:31 AM ET

Stacy Apr 5, 2011 12:05:38 PM ET

I feel the same. we have been trying every night from thurs 3/31 thru sun 4/3. had lh surge on sat 4/2. am totally exhausted today after a good night sleep and feel twinges. am i just imagining this because we want it or could i really be pregnant? pls answer

Baltocc Mar 24, 2011 10:10:16 AM ET

To jamie, i am in the same boat...same time frame and same cramps issues i am not sure what to think of this

Jamie Mar 22, 2011 07:26:00 PM ET

I had my last period on march 6th. i used the ovulation predictor kit for several days last week and on saturday i finally saw a positive result for the lh surge. the directions said you should ovulate within 24-36 hours. my hubby and i tried for next two days, hoping i will end up pregnant. it's been about 3 days since i *might* have conceived and i am feeling mild twinges of "cramping" in my abdomen. from what i've read, implantation takes about 5-6 days from ovulation. not sure what to think.

Lily :) Mar 9, 2011 02:47:57 PM ET

My period is 6 days took home pregnancy test last night came up negative could i still be pregnant?

Melissa Mar 7, 2011 04:46:37 PM ET

I am 8 days away from my period and i have been extremely tired (going to bed 2 hours early because of the fatigue) for the past 2 days. today i have had a moderate but dull back ache all day and on and off again cramps (feels like menstrual cramps). i took a hpt this morning but it was negative. can these be signs of early pregnancy?

Lisa Jan 19, 2011 09:42:36 PM ET

Anna from kentucky, first of all i'm not here to look for advice on getting pregnant, but i have to tell you that i wouldn't say such things. is this how you want your kids talking to people? be aware that karma will always win in the end!

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>