Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 22

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

misty Jan 15, 2011 05:15:06 PM ET

Well my husband & i have been trying for 1 year this month (jan 2011). we have used 2 ovulation kits. the first kit worked, but i miscarried the baby at 10 weeks. we are using our 2nd kit now. we have 1 happy & healthy 2 1/2 year old, & we desire a big family but its taken us much longer than expected. from everything i have went through in this past year, i can only say to everyone who reads this, it just has to be gods timing.

Temicrown Dec 22, 2010 04:18:56 AM ET

My last mestrual period started on the 5th of december and stopped on 10th. when are my fertile periods? also i had sex on the 16th 17th and 20th. is it likely i get opregnant on these days? thank you.

Teresa Dec 4, 2010 11:42:30 PM ET

If you have pos you must loose weight if you ever want to get pregnant. stop eating sugar and eat less carbs. walk at least 10 minutes a day to keep the cells in your body moving. take your vitamins and eat plenty of friuts and vegetables. trust me it will work. it worked for me twice (:

Sarah Herman Nov 29, 2010 11:47:00 PM ET

I have a question or two, and need some advice! i had sex with my boyfriend on one of my most fertile days before ovulation and we didnt use protection but he pulled out. 3-5 days after ovulation ive been having slight cramping and backaches and have been very tired at the end of the day. ive some headaches off and on as well. my breasts are a little tender but nothing i'd think of as being a symptom to being pregnant..my first day of my last period was on nov. 11th...i should get my next period on dec. 10th. any advice if i should take a preg. test? or what else these symptoms could be related to? thanks!

Sam Nov 28, 2010 02:44:29 AM ET

My last period was the 7th-the 11th of this month, my fiancÚ and i have been trying for 3 months now w no luck he downloaded an ovulation calendar on his phone n it said i should be most likely 2 ovulate between the 19th and 25th we had sex every day and on the 23rd i had some of the symptoms of ovulation sensitive nipples, the ring in the underwear thing n what not and on the 24th i had a cramp on my right side which i read when ur ovary releases the egg it'll cramp on that side, so here it is the 28th n i feel nauseous, achey, peed 62 times today n i'm not due for my period till the 1st week of december could i already be pregnant or going nuts? ty for ur help :)

isabella Nov 21, 2010 05:40:22 PM ET

Katerina- do look up luteal phase defect. this is a condition where the time between ovulation is too short, not allowing your body time for the egg to attach in time. normal people would have their period 12-14 days after ovulation, anything lower than 10ays is an indication ofluteal phase defect. it is a form of infertility, but the easiest to fix. normally vitamin b6 and b12 are recommended buy the dr and progesterone cream the week after ovulation. i hope that helps? my period was coming 6 days after ovulation and after taking b6 and b12 for three months i am now up to 11 days. fingers crossed.

Brenda Nov 15, 2010 04:41:53 PM ET

I'm 29 and i had been on bc for 10 years up until almost 2 months ago now. 31 days after being off the pill i got my first period(fertility runs in my familiy)my husband and i decided we would start to try, so my last period started on oct.15 we ttc between oct.28 and nov.2, it is now nov. 15 and still no period but i have tested 2 other times for pregnancy with 2 negatives. is it possible any possible egg has not implanted yet? i have been having cramping today but no spotting or full out period yet. i know i could still have it tomorrow, but i was just wondering if anyone else's cycle was this long and if they had to wait this long to find out if they were prego or not.

Geortia Nov 14, 2010 03:30:39 PM ET

Boy, it sounds like it's about impossible to really detect pregnancy before you're able to confirm it with a pregnancy test. i've found that charting has helped me, however. i had my son a year ago and we're trying again. if i take my temp each morning before i get out of bed, i can usually detect the thermal shift just after i ovulate. i also have a thermal dip for the two days that i do ovulate. my husband and i have intercourse for 5 days (each day) prior to ovulation. charting may really help if you're trying!

Nikki Nov 8, 2010 07:04:56 AM ET

Thanks all for these postings :) so wonderful to see people who are so keen to have a baby! i have been trying now, well this would be month 3. trying not to monitor myself, but it's too exciting not too and quite hard to not think about it. i have a spot on 28 day cycle. supposed to have ovulated last week, one never really knows what day exactly right? been feeling anxiety this week, nausea, bloated, bit crampy and tired. it could all be in my mind though. guess i'll try a test if the old periods rocks up. thanks all for the openness and good luck!

lee Nov 4, 2010 11:21:30 AM ET

I went to the gyno since we and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex for over a year and i havent gotten pregnant.and i had an internal ultrasound down and my right overie was releaseing and egg at the moment(what perfect timeing)the gyno said my egg was 3 cm and i know they are usually 1-2 cm could it possibly be fertile?

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>