Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 23

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Katrina Nov 1, 2010 04:26:38 PM ET

I agree that leaving mean comments only brings negative energy back to you. how would you feel if that is why god isnt blessing you with a baby because you are not a nice person. doesnt feel so good does it? shame on you anna, ky.

brenda Oct 27, 2010 08:15:31 PM ET

Hi i started my period on oct12010 and oculated on the 14 had sex on the 13.14 15. iv brn craving a lot of sweet theings brn frling sleepy n tired could i be pregnet i took i pregnacy test on the 27 of oct n came out negative me and my husband have been tryng to get pregnet for abou 3 years and a half now could i be pregnet or could it all b n my haead whr i want a baby so bad can anybody help me

Peach Oct 26, 2010 10:11:42 PM ET

I wish it's positive... i want to have a baby..

Amanda Oct 18, 2010 02:52:15 PM ET

Anna, i never comment these type of things but a word of advice...before you point the finger at someone for stupidity...make sure your own hands are clean, love!

Michele Oct 17, 2010 09:28:39 AM ET

Anna you sound completely ignorant speaking like that. not everyone is fully informed about pregnancy and that doesn't mean they won't be loving parents.

Sandra Oct 7, 2010 05:24:19 PM ET

Anna that's pretty harsh..i know it's hard having a miscarriage but don't send mean thoughts out into the world for others geez!

Anna Oct 5, 2010 04:38:52 PM ET

I am a mother of 4 and have had a miscarriage, so i feel i know the signs and the times pretty well. i got on here after a search to help a friend and confirm some things i had already known, but may have forgotten. i just have to say that some of the people commenting on here are too stupid to have kids! if it turns out they are pregnant, they should give the baby to a loving family before it is stupid too! the future of the world depends on it!

Sujatha Oct 5, 2010 04:22:15 AM ET

If you want to get pregnant its traumatic hoping af doesnt come and if you aren't willing, you never wished af right here, right now... we decided on parenthood 2 months ago and i planned for a may end june baby... hopefully, it should happen now that i am around 6 weeks along. having said that, what i mean by planning is indeed that. since i am 31, i had to cut down on alcohol, go cold turkey and eat healthy. also having sex like 9,10,11,12 etc.. will have little impact.. we always believed in doing it the normal way and not look desperate. positive frame of mind, enjoying it like always helped me immensely. i checked hpt on my 35th day..patiently waited. i wanted no false negative. also..the symptoms for me have been like pms... but there is something different.. apart from sore breasts, i found the shooting 10 minuter headaches awful, sudden twitch in your abdomen, constant dull back pain... and fatigue..after lunch my eyes would burn n beg to sleep.. pms stomach bloat happens we all know, but this bloat seems different. it stays, and esp waist part above your hip starts to show up suddenly.. and ya i am eating like never before...good luck :)

caroline Sep 24, 2010 09:36:18 AM ET

I started my period on aug24/10 and had sex on the 5th of sept my period or what i think was my period came 2 days early but was very watery could that be implantation ,i usually have a slow flow first day but because this was watery it made it seem heavy ,bright red and lasted three days

maria Sep 13, 2010 12:05:40 PM ET

I want to encourage everyone here not to stress too much about not getting pregnant. my sister had tried for five years, she was already 35, and she'd already given up hope and was looking into adopting.. and voila! pregnant last year and pregnant this year!! two nephews all of a sudden, the only grandchildren in the family... no one expected it but i guess it's true when they say they come when you've relaxed about it.

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>