Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 24

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

caroline Sep 24, 2010 09:36:18 AM ET

I started my period on aug24/10 and had sex on the 5th of sept my period or what i think was my period came 2 days early but was very watery could that be implantation ,i usually have a slow flow first day but because this was watery it made it seem heavy ,bright red and lasted three days

maria Sep 13, 2010 12:05:40 PM ET

I want to encourage everyone here not to stress too much about not getting pregnant. my sister had tried for five years, she was already 35, and she'd already given up hope and was looking into adopting.. and voila! pregnant last year and pregnant this year!! two nephews all of a sudden, the only grandchildren in the family... no one expected it but i guess it's true when they say they come when you've relaxed about it.

maria Sep 13, 2010 11:58:45 AM ET

Spencer: it's called the cervix. orgasm contractions supposedly make a woman more likely to conceive (if she's fertile and ovulating, evidently!). in general good lubrication, good health in general, good sexual habits, make it more likely to happen, although that's not a rule, as we all know.

Maria Sep 13, 2010 11:50:48 AM ET

Kendra from texas: removing a iud can be a bit traumatic sometimes. you should give your body a time to adjust. ask your gyn :) i wonder why people don't consult their doctor/gyn more often for the kind of questions posted here...

maria Sep 13, 2010 11:48:00 AM ET

Kristina from alabama: you should ask the gyn! ovulating 10 days before your period is weird enough. you should get a blood test done to see how your hormones are doing. maybe that's the reason why you don't get pregnant anymore. i talk from my own experience. low oestrogens= delayed or nonexisting ovulations=infertility

Kelly Sep 7, 2010 07:25:47 PM ET

I had sex with my husband 7 days ago and now i have been getting faint cramps, dizziness, tiredness and tender abdominal area. i've also been experiencing a big of motion sickness kinda feeling. could i be pregnant or is it my mind playing tricks on me. please help x

sunita Aug 24, 2010 08:02:43 AM ET

Hi..i am having my periods regularly for 30days,we doing intercouse from day7.now day18 till now ididn't get any symptoms.in how mmany days i will know that am i pregnant.. will i b pgm ?

Rhi Aug 19, 2010 10:54:01 PM ET

Hello. my fiance and i had sex on day 9 of my cycle. i'm not sure how long my cycles really are, only last month i know it was 30 days. we are both 20 years old. no birth control, no condoms and he came inside of me. i know there is always a chance of being pregnant, but i was wondering how much of a chance would you say? is it possible to ovulate much earlier and still have a 30 day cycle??

Kendra Aug 17, 2010 02:40:25 AM ET

So my husband and i had unprotected sex the day i had my iud taken out june15,the doc said i was suppose to start bleeding right away(but i never did).i had a very scary/heavy period the following week wt big clots lasting about 8 days. in july i never got a period, just very light pink discharge when i wiped on july 2&3. i have read scary stories about miscarriages, so this month got me thinking bc i had mild/heavy bleeding that was bright red,but never did i experience cramps just a sharp pinch on my right side.should i take a test or wait till next month? reason being,idk if my cycles are still irregular due to my iud:-( >my husband and i never use protection,have sex just about every day of the week,and he ejaculates in me all the time< answers pleeezzz)-;

sarah Aug 14, 2010 11:26:55 AM ET

My lmp was on the 16th of july 2010. i had sex with my bf on the 2nd and 4th of august without protection,and 4 days later i started experiencing brown spotting for some days now. my next period is to start on the 13th but its not and i'm still seeing a little brown spotting. am i pregnant?

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>