Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 24

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

maria Sep 13, 2010 11:58:45 AM ET

Spencer: it's called the cervix. orgasm contractions supposedly make a woman more likely to conceive (if she's fertile and ovulating, evidently!). in general good lubrication, good health in general, good sexual habits, make it more likely to happen, although that's not a rule, as we all know.

Maria Sep 13, 2010 11:50:48 AM ET

Kendra from texas: removing a iud can be a bit traumatic sometimes. you should give your body a time to adjust. ask your gyn :) i wonder why people don't consult their doctor/gyn more often for the kind of questions posted here...

maria Sep 13, 2010 11:48:00 AM ET

Kristina from alabama: you should ask the gyn! ovulating 10 days before your period is weird enough. you should get a blood test done to see how your hormones are doing. maybe that's the reason why you don't get pregnant anymore. i talk from my own experience. low oestrogens= delayed or nonexisting ovulations=infertility

Kelly Sep 7, 2010 07:25:47 PM ET

I had sex with my husband 7 days ago and now i have been getting faint cramps, dizziness, tiredness and tender abdominal area. i've also been experiencing a big of motion sickness kinda feeling. could i be pregnant or is it my mind playing tricks on me. please help x

sunita Aug 24, 2010 08:02:43 AM ET

Hi..i am having my periods regularly for 30days,we doing intercouse from day7.now day18 till now ididn't get any symptoms.in how mmany days i will know that am i pregnant.. will i b pgm ?

Rhi Aug 19, 2010 10:54:01 PM ET

Hello. my fiance and i had sex on day 9 of my cycle. i'm not sure how long my cycles really are, only last month i know it was 30 days. we are both 20 years old. no birth control, no condoms and he came inside of me. i know there is always a chance of being pregnant, but i was wondering how much of a chance would you say? is it possible to ovulate much earlier and still have a 30 day cycle??

Kendra Aug 17, 2010 02:40:25 AM ET

So my husband and i had unprotected sex the day i had my iud taken out june15,the doc said i was suppose to start bleeding right away(but i never did).i had a very scary/heavy period the following week wt big clots lasting about 8 days. in july i never got a period, just very light pink discharge when i wiped on july 2&3. i have read scary stories about miscarriages, so this month got me thinking bc i had mild/heavy bleeding that was bright red,but never did i experience cramps just a sharp pinch on my right side.should i take a test or wait till next month? reason being,idk if my cycles are still irregular due to my iud:-( >my husband and i never use protection,have sex just about every day of the week,and he ejaculates in me all the time< answers pleeezzz)-;

sarah Aug 14, 2010 11:26:55 AM ET

My lmp was on the 16th of july 2010. i had sex with my bf on the 2nd and 4th of august without protection,and 4 days later i started experiencing brown spotting for some days now. my next period is to start on the 13th but its not and i'm still seeing a little brown spotting. am i pregnant?

Michaela Aug 13, 2010 02:19:15 PM ET

August 7th me and my man had unprotected sex for about 15 seconds. he was dry completely when be stuck in and dry when he pulled out. august 8th was my last period day and i don't ovulate until the 16th. i took emergency contraceptive pills within 72 hours after intercourse. i have started experiencing headaches and frequent urination and when i got up this morning i had very light brownish discharge. could i even be pregnant since my ovulation process hasn't even started yet?

Dalia,M Aug 13, 2010 09:39:54 AM ET

I've been having the same problem. i've been having mild cramps on and off and sharp pains on my right side that come and go. my pms is irregular, it is and 35-39 days. so i'm not sure if it's to early to feel symptoms. is this normal to feel if i am preggo?

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>