Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 25

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Spencer Clark Aug 12, 2010 04:58:50 PM ET

This really worked for us: find out when you are ovulating, have sex and make sure she has an orgasm. when she orgasms something dips into the pool of sperm making ferilization more likely. i read this some where. i know it doesnt sound intelligent but i swear on my unborn it works.i just forgot the medical terms. but 1) sex during ovulation 2) make sure she orgasms first then try to follow as soon as possible. we were pregnant within 1 week this way.

ash Aug 5, 2010 11:34:41 AM ET

I had sex 7 days before my period and at my periods day i am finding spotting does it mean am i pregnant

Ashley Aug 4, 2010 11:22:44 PM ET

I have a 36 day cycle and 2 beautiful boys. second boy was "created" two days before af. he's now 15 months old. hubby and i were unprotected the day after my period and on day 10. five days later i was feeling nausous. 7 days after unprotected sex, i started mild cramping for about 7 days with headaches and nausia. i "feel" pregnant" even without a test. i'll test next week, but pretty sure it'll be positive. good luck to all who are trying.

Trisha Aug 2, 2010 06:13:24 PM ET

I had a tubal reversal on the 25th of february 2010. my husband and i have been trying to conceive these last few months, but no luck periods have been like clockwork. ok so fast forward to the future. lmp on july 10th,2010. normal, lasted a few days nothing out of the ordinary. now i have the odd period of every 21 days instead of 28. on july 28th what i thought was my period was just spotting it lasted maybe a couple hours not exactly sure, then poof! it vanished. now here we are five days later the spotting is back. wth??? nonetheless, i did have a doctor's appt last thursday both blood and urine samples were given. here we are monday and i got my results....but no pg. :( is it too early to tell? has anyone had this experience? or is this just wishful thinking???

Keeddy Jul 16, 2010 03:24:35 PM ET

My . started on the 30th of june which means i ovalate on the the 12_14 me and my boyfriend had sex on the 9,10,11,12,13,14 on the 15 i woke up cramping so bad letter dat da i started spotting and now im bleeding lightly whats going on my . isnt due for another two weeks

Nichola Jul 12, 2010 09:01:52 AM ET

It seems everyone keeps asking the same questions!! i think that when trying for a baby you are more in tune with your body because you want to be pregnant. things you don't notice when you are not trying. i read an article recently on imaginary symptoms because you really want baby its ur minds way of playing tricks on you although i do believe some people do genuinly have symptoms although in most cases its all in the mind!! i too am trying and have been feeling different but i don't know if its bcause i want it so much!! won't find out for another week!!

kristina Jul 8, 2010 03:28:56 PM ET

I just have a question. i know it says that implantation occurs 6 to 10 days after ovulation. what i need to know is, if i ovulate 10 days before my period,would the egg have enough time to implant before my period starts? what if i get pregnant but the egg does not have the lining of my uterus to implant into. i have one son and my husband and i are trying for another. i got pregnant really quick the first time but now it just isn't happening. someone please answer my question.

paula Jun 28, 2010 05:06:06 PM ET

I am on day 36 of my cycle and have had cramps for around 4 days,and have been peeing loads, each time i go to the toilet i expect my period to be there but its not. i dont know too much about my cycle but dont want to waste money on a hpt if this is no early or the symptoms are not right ive had plenty of bfn's in the past

Shirly Jun 23, 2010 06:37:28 AM ET

Hi i have a 31 or 32 day cycle. my last period started june 1 or 2nd not quite sure. i had sex on 19th june. i feel like i'm getting period pain but don't know wether this is due to my period early july? i have also been getting pains in my side like i have a stitch. it's too early to take preg test and i'm so curious to know wether or not o could be! any advice x

har Jun 21, 2010 10:58:45 AM ET

Hi,i had hystroscopic surgery on 14th.06.2010.stopped bleeding on19th,i had sex on 20th,21st(which was my ovulation day)had some little bleeding on the 20th,had sex on 21st no bleeding,but just now i feel backpains,headaches, could i be pregnant already?

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>