Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 26

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

mavis Jun 21, 2010 07:52:28 AM ET

My last period started on 3 june this month.i have regular menstrual cycles of 28 days.i have been constantly using condoms with my man since june 2008,however,on 12 june this month i decided to ride on him (on top) when he was not wearing a condom until i climaxed but he did not ejaculate .on 19 june he put his penis in me without a condom and i felt some semen come out from him into my v.yesterday,20 june,we used a condom but when we were finished,he removed his penis from me without holding the condom and some sperms escaped and touched my pubic area and i quickly took a bath after that..well,the same day yesterday,iv been cramping in my abdomen.do you think im pregnant from the act of 12 june?

Nikki Jun 12, 2010 08:38:22 PM ET

Olga, don't stress it! seriously ... stress can hinder getting pregnant. and remember, you can't rush nature. i didn't think i could get pregnant (having had a miscarriage back in 2001). my husband and i tried for 2 years and i stressed it because i thought it was me (he already has children). 6 weeks ago i had my first child. find patience, it'll happen when it happens.

Olga Jun 1, 2010 10:11:08 AM ET

I concieved my first with the first "innner". he was born healthy and beautiful august 21, 2009. my son passed away due to sids october 7th, 2009. i was full time breastfeeder and it took me 6 weeks after his death to get af again. my husband and i desided we wanted to try again. at first we started just"hgoping it happens" then i even tried vitex which caused me to skip a period in february 2010... and now its june.... my perios is due june 8th....and im already feeling discuraged. im scared that i cant have more children.... i want a baby so bad...and i know another bay will never replace my beautiful son.. but i just want to be a mommy again so sos much... i dont know what to do.... why hasnt it happened yet?

Rebecca May 27, 2010 12:42:30 AM ET

My husband and i have been trying for baby #2 for only two months now. it took us a year to get pregnant with our first. this time around, i'm using a fertility monitor and when ovulation is detected (and high fertility for 2 days prior) we have sex daily (usually days 14-19). i have a 35 day cycle, so when i began to experience heavy cramping 5-6 days after ovulation both months i assumed it could be implantation. both months were negative results though. what could be causing the drastic cramping mid-cycle well after ovulation?

hello kitty May 26, 2010 10:32:52 PM ET

I had a miscarriage last year around this time it really hurt me and my husband we have been trying to have another baby but its just not happening:[ i feel; so bad because i think i cant give my babe kids.. :[ we both really want one i used the ovulation calculator and had sex every other day it told me to i never used one before, do u think it'll will help us?

katie May 26, 2010 01:57:24 AM ET

I'm 23,married been trying to get pregnant....i've been taking prometrium because my hormones were irregular...been ok with my period lately i had my last cycle may 4th and the one before april 29th .... took the pill on the 17th of may 14 days after my period , i have to take it for 10 days. monday the 24th i has a discharged dbrownish color..went to the bathroom and wipe myself and it was redish...been having sex with my husband since my period ended...but just monday i had tht spotting/discharge only for a lil bit...had headaches and now cramping also constipated..i'm not supposed to get my period till next week...could i be pregnant?

Eco May 24, 2010 11:09:50 PM ET

This article is very valuable. still i have questions regardiong my girlfriend's status. we had an unprotected sex during the first day of her mentrual period.her mens stopped on the third day with headache too.this was followed by rise in body temp on the fifth day after sex. is it possible that shes preggie?

Melissa May 20, 2010 12:43:29 PM ET

To nancy--when i was pregnant with my son, yes, i had symptoms very early. i have a 31-day cycle. had sex on 13,14,15,16. felt symptoms by 19 & 20 (i was on fire!, cramping, headaches, bloating, the works!). was positive i was pregnant, but didn't test until day 31 out of fear of disappointment. test was positive, but even on day 31 it was very faint, so i'd say give it a little more time then test again. good luck!

nancy May 19, 2010 07:14:15 PM ET

My lmp was 4/28. i took several ovulation tests and tested positive on the 13. my husband and i had sex on the 10,11,12,13,14,15, & although today is only the 19th, i woke up this morning at 5am and have urinated at least 20 times today, no exaggeration. ive also had lower back pains and ovary pains. i took a hpt and it came back negative, however, im not supposed to get my period until next friday. did i take it too soon? did anyone experience these issues so early? when should i re-test?

Princess May 19, 2010 03:46:06 PM ET

Hi i am hoping someone can help me figure this out. i got my period on the 24th of jan 2010 then again on the 28th feb 2010 and then april 6th so am thinking its from the day it finishes that its starting. i have like a 6 to 7 day cycle. anyways during april 2010 i got my periods on the 6th and have spotting for like a day only when i used the restroom on the 27th april which was light red and then 28th april was brown. its now the 19th of may and i still havent got my periods can i be pregnant? i have taken a few pregnancy tests all are coming back negative. i am 28 married and i hope am pregnant but if anyone can give me any insight of what you think is going on would be really appreciated

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>