Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 27

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Vicky May 18, 2010 04:17:50 PM ET

To nick- australia, a dip in temp, then a rise the nxt day could be implantation, i hve literally just read this is a sign of implantation and only would know if charting. hope that helps. did u find out if you were pregnant. xx

Katie May 16, 2010 11:31:27 PM ET

Lmp was on april 12th 2010...my breasts started hurting really bad and i thought maybe i was pregnant...so i took a pregnancy test on may 7th---was supposed to start on may 9th so i took one of those early pregnancy tests...came out negative...so i waited till my period was due and took another one the day after...negative...by breasts still hurt and i had missed my period..i am usually exactly a 28 day cycle give or take 1 or 2 days...sooo...i waited one more day and took one on the 11th...positive! what?! ha! so i took like 3 more and i am still pregnant! =) 5 weeks tomorrow....nervous tho..i took like 2 pregnancy tests before the night i was to got out drinking and came out negative...so i drank..alot..and i am hoping that is not going to affect anything!! any idea?

SACRED GUESS May 15, 2010 07:37:16 AM ET

My period was on the 16th of april i had sex on may 2nd. is it possible i could be pregnant?

KERI May 14, 2010 06:47:21 PM ET

My last period was april 17th and i am pregnant! i just found out and i am having some cramping so yes if you are late then take a test!!

Lydia May 8, 2010 06:12:45 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend really want to have a kid and my lmp was april 16th i think it only lasted like 4 days, according to my calculations and that of ovulation calculators.. i started ovulating from the 26th of april-may 6 we had sex every other day the 26,28,30 or the 1,3,and on the 6th twice of those 10 days.. and i read that sperm can last a couple days inside the woman body while ovulation is occuring.. do you think my chances of being pregnant are high?

Sarah May 5, 2010 11:36:26 PM ET

My first day of period was april 17th. my ovulation was april 28 through may 2nd. we had sex april 30, may 1 and 2nd. the night of may 4th ihad a harp cramp in my lower abdomen. can i be pregnant?

KEYBABY May 5, 2010 03:58:40 PM ET

If anyone could help me please i would love it. ok i ovulated on the 14th of this month and had a little spotting on tha 17-21 brown and some pink my period wasnt due til the 28th of the month and when it came it was very light it was pink and brown and very little red with little cramps i dont have any symtoms that i know of and im very new at this if anyone could tell me what that mite think it is or anything please comment back and let me know what i sould do should i be worried i would really love it thanks

Rex May 5, 2010 12:19:17 PM ET

I stopped taking bc after my period which was on april 1. i am now about 7days late on my period i went to doctor yesterday and pregnancy test came out negative. however, last week i had period cramps and my ovary hurt. so confused can anyone help??

KKIM May 5, 2010 05:34:02 AM ET

My lpm was on march 27 2010. i had an episode of bleeding on april 27th 2010 which only lasted a few hours. i seen blood when i wiped. it never showed in my panties. it went away a few hours later and have not returned since. ive took "early response" pregnancy test twice and it came back negative. the blood i saw in my panties may have been "implantation spotting"..which usually appears about a week after conception. so if thats accurate and i am indeed pregnant, i conceived around march 16. so i am not 3 weeks yet. could this be the reason i tested negative??? i am waiting another few days and then test again..the wait is excruciating!!

Aisha May 1, 2010 08:54:37 AM ET

Hey, i had my period on 4/6/10 -4/11/10 and ovulated on 4/17/10 me and my partner had sex 4/17-4/18/10 i started having pregnancy symptoms on 4/23//10 and went to my doc 4/28/10 to measure my hcg beta level(blood test) and it was less than 2 now today 5/1/10 af was due and no signs of it is it possible i am pregnant but took the blood test to early???

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>