Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 29

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

sammie Mar 1, 2010 12:14:05 PM ET

Ok so i got my period feb 20 - 26th about. and either that day or the next day that my period ended ended me and my boyfriend had sex and he cummed inside of me. and a few days to a week later i woke up with a little bad cramping in my lower stomach and i had very little brownish discharge. and it happened 2 days in a row. maybe 3. remember this was a little bit more than a week after my period ended. could that be implation bleeding? or is it too soon to experience that?

Morales Feb 14, 2010 09:39:55 AM ET

My pms was 01/22-26 ovulation was between 02/2-6 implantation was suppose to occur the 12th but didnt probably did but didnt watch i urinate alot naseau and lil headaches am i prego..trying for months

China Feb 10, 2010 10:26:12 PM ET

My lmp was 1.10.10 my partner & i had sex on 1.29 & 2.1 i have a perfect 28 day cycle. which means iwas suppose to get my period on 2.7.10 - which never came. could i be pregnant?

alma Feb 8, 2010 09:26:21 PM ET

I had sex with my partner two weeks ago without protection..i had sex twice that night and he came on me twice......a week after i started urinating alot..and on the 2nd of febraury i just had spotting but the thing is that i just spotted one..and one the 6 i started feeling like pain in my abdomen..sorta' like cramps..not so painfull though.. and morning sickness..but not that bad..only one time in the night..and i get sort of exhausted earlier..i went to the clinic today and they said it was too early..could i be pregnant?

mimi Feb 3, 2010 09:18:21 PM ET

I am 38 years old. i started my ovulation jan 18-21, had sex with my fiance every day twice a day from jan 15-18. 3 days later had a light pink color discharge. the next week started having headaches, fatigue, nausea. now i was supposed to start my period feb 3, i started having a light pink discharge when i wiped, and then 3 hours later a light brown discharge no flow just on the tissue. could this be implantation?

saf Feb 1, 2010 06:40:43 AM ET

My last period was on 15.01. me and my partner made had sex on 27th and 29th so its been 6 days i've had cramps for afew days and more then normal discharge could this be possible signs of implantation or is it too early to tell. can you get pregnant if you have sex a week before your due date? good luck to all

Keishae Jan 30, 2010 09:13:33 PM ET

Lisa, yes you could very well be pregnant. the same thing happened to me 3 years ago and i have a 2 year old.

lisa Jan 30, 2010 01:14:28 PM ET

I had sex two weeks ago the day my period was scheulded to come on. it came on but 2 days later it went off. could i be pregnant?

Brooklin Jan 12, 2010 03:09:22 PM ET

I conceived a few days before i thought i was supposed to start my period. for the last few days, i thought i felt signs of being pregnant like being tired, headaches, aching teeth...i thought i just knew. so yesterday, i started bleeding. i dont know if its my actaul period or implantation. are these signs just signs of pms? or am i pregnant?

Brena Dec 13, 2009 11:40:40 AM ET

Yes i'm concerned!!!! i'm tryna to get pregnant since aug now and just a few weeks ago i've been feeling tired, and i've start noticing some bleeding. i have frequent headaches often i'm pose to start my period tomorrow. what's goin on what should i do???? :( help

<< 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next >>