Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

fortunate Feb 20, 2015 04:54:04 PM ET

Hi. i got my period on january 26 to february 2nd, and now again on february 16th. today, i'm still seeing a small bit of blood. is this normal or what???

Guest Feb 20, 2015 09:52:28 AM ET

I saw my last menstrual period on jan 21st last month, and me and my husband have been sleeping together. this month, i had not seen my menstruation. does that mean i am pregnant?

tammy Feb 8, 2015 02:22:40 PM ET

Hi. i had my period on the 17th of jan. i have a 26 day cycle. i'm due again on the 11th of february. i'm getting headaches, bloating, lower back ache, and little bit of hunger sickness at night. i have mouthwash (nasty lol), tender boobs for a while. could i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 5, 2015 06:39:16 PM ET

The first day of my last period was 22nd jan. my partner and i had sex tues, 3rd feb. after sex, i went to the toilet, and on the paper was pinky blood. it was very light though. the next two days, i had cramping (which is normal for me when ovulating). but, it's now friday, the 6th of feb and to my surprise both nipples have been leaking colostrum. i stopped breastfeeding about 5 months ago, and since then my breasts have been completely dry. could this be a early sign of pregnancy? or is it way too early to tell? thanks!

Guest Feb 5, 2015 01:01:55 AM ET

My husband and i had sex on january 24th. my period is due on february 8th/9th. i took a test on february 4th, but it was negative. is there any chance i could still be pregnant?

Guest Feb 3, 2015 02:04:44 PM ET

Hi all. i'm ttc, and i was ovulating around the 14-17th of jan. i took what i think was a period, but it only lasted for 2 days. the first day was normal, the next day was light! so i thought that it was strange that it's over! me and my partner had sex the 3rd night, and it was a bit sore and there was light pink blood after. i went to toilet and nothing all night or in the morning, or all day. me and my partner had sex again the next night and same thing happened?? again nothing after?? today, after picking the kids up, i was extremely exhausted, and i had to go to bed. i slept for over an hour!! my periods always last between 5 days, and i never really get bad cramping, but this time i had a very painful sore back. has anyone ever had this happen before? oh, and i took a pregnancy test everyday up until i bled because i thought, well, i was unlucky this month ;( xx

Tea Jan 29, 2015 06:28:26 PM ET

I've been ttc with my husband. i had bleeding around the time of my period, jan 23, for 4 days, but it was way lighter then a period. i've been sleeping a lot, and have cramps on and off. my boobs don't hurt, but they seem full, not bigger. i feel sick to my stomach, but never throw up. i took a test on the 26th and it was negative. do you think i'm pregnant?

Guest Jan 28, 2015 07:18:27 AM ET

Hi. i had my period on 12/31/14. normally, my cycle is 26 days. i started vomiting and having stomach pain since 1/20/15. my period was due on 1/26/15. my pregnancy test was negative, but just got faint line after 3 hrs. today, 1/28/15 i started spotting when i wiped with tissue. it's not like my regular period. some reddish, brown discharge. do you think i am pregnant?

Sophia Jan 26, 2015 01:49:56 PM ET

I had sex with my husband on jan 12th, 13th, and 14th. i had my period on the 1st of jan. on the 26th of jan, i had light reddish spotting with mild cramping and dizziness. moreover, i experienced mild cramping off and on about 2 weeks after lmp. what happened to me? i'm willing to get pregnant now. what should i do?

Guest Jan 26, 2015 05:14:38 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on jan 1st, and my period ended on dec 26th after 25 days after i had sex. i was bleeding now. is this a regular period, or a sign of pregnancy?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>