Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Leya Dec 24, 2014 04:32:24 PM ET

I had my period on dec 14th, and had sex on dec 21st. i woke up on dec 22nd with lower back pain. then on the 23rd and 24th, i was really tired and sleepy. i slept almost the whole day yesterday. could i be pregnant?

louise Dec 20, 2014 05:48:58 PM ET

Ladies, sometimes being so desperate to find out whether you are pregnant so early after you think you have ovulated whether the pregnancy is wanted or not. just remember your mother waited 9 months for you. the joy you will feel when you find a much wanted positive. you will keep testing over and over just to make sure it is. patience, otherwise the next 8 and a half months will be the longest you've ever experienced.

Nicole Dec 19, 2014 10:26:19 AM ET

Hey everyone! i feel like i'm going little crazy. i was put on clomid by my doctor on 3/7, and we baby danced from cd 5 all the way through to cd 19. i'm on cd 25 today. yesterday, i had dull aches on one side like menstrual implantation. my period due in 6 days.

Lovestar Dec 6, 2014 11:32:53 PM ET

Hello ladies i need your help! i was on depo for 4 years. my last shot was on aug 2014. i usually have a period once every 3 months due to depo. but, i had one in june, and then on october 10th. i then received a dark light period a couple days ago, but it only lasted 2 days. i've been so moody, nipples hurt, tired, nauseous, cramps, and had discharge (tmi sorry). i also feel a bloated/pressure feeling in my uterus. if this was implantation, when can you take a hpt?

-A Dec 9, 2014 09:42:47 PM ET

You have many common symptoms but there's only one way to tell. take a pregnancy test.

gconmom Dec 4, 2014 02:51:59 PM ET

I just want to whine about the two week wait. i have a pt waiting for 10 dpo. it's 6 dpo today, and i have a dull cramp in my uterus. i'm going cwazy waiting.

Guest Dec 3, 2014 01:42:19 PM ET

Hi. me and my husband had unprotected sex on sunday night. i took an ovulation test that day and it was positive. i am wondering what my chances of getting pregnant are from that time.

Barbiegrl88 Nov 30, 2014 09:20:31 AM ET

I ovulated 6 days ago, and have been cramping everyday on and off since in my uterus. my uterus also feels quiet heavy and full as well. could i be pregnant? i'm really getting over the 2 week wait, but it feels like a lifetime.

KAT Nov 30, 2014 03:38:32 AM ET

Hello. i had the first day of my last period on the 6th of november. i have been having unprotected sex frequently throughout this month. i have been feeling a bit sick in the mornings ( but that is common for me as i have ibs). i'm very tired, which is also another symptom of ibs. i have had little twinges in my womb area yesterday and today. i've taken 3 first response tests, one this morning, three days ago and a couple of days before that, and they were all negative. i have one test left. i will now wait until or if my period is late. is this common to receive negative tests early? how can an early test detect pregnancy hormone if you don't implant until the end of your cycle? or do you think i'm not pregnant? thank you.

antara Nov 23, 2014 08:26:48 AM ET

Hi. i'm 26. i weigh 64 kg and i'm 5'3". i have irregular periods. i'm married and trying to conceive now. my last period was on 2nd nov, 2014. presently, i go to a gynecologist doctor, and he advise me to take medicine. they are carina ncr 10 mg & umom (clomiphene citrate & n acetyl cysteine tables) for 4 months. please tell me how fast i can conceive?

pee Nov 10, 2014 06:11:48 PM ET

I have a 31-33 days regular cycle. i was told my fertile day wouldn't be cd 14, but from 16-19 or 20. i had sex within those times and beyond, but i'm still not pregnant. i have done two tests, but both were negative. what could be the problem? i'm very worried. i need advice.

Guest Nov 20, 2014 04:00:52 PM ET

Every time you ovulate, your chance for pregnancy is only about 15% if you are having sex around that time. try bbt charting and opk tests, so that you have a more accurate idea of when you ovulate. good luck!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>