Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Dec 29, 2014 07:46:49 AM ET

I'm confused! on the 9th of december, i took an ovulation test and it was positive. i had unprotected sex the next day. i took a pregnancy test on the 20th, but it came out negative. i was supposed to get my period on the 23rd, but today is the 29th, and i am 6 days late. i have not taken another pregnancy test yet. is there a possibility of maybe getting a positive? oh, and by the way, since the 19th, i've been having cramps as if they were period cramps, but still no period. plus, i have had unprotected sex a couple times more within the past couple weeks. help please!

Guest Jan 1, 2015 01:29:35 AM ET

Your cycle sounds really close to mine. you probably took the pregnancy test too early. take another pregnancy test.

Leya Dec 24, 2014 09:32:24 PM ET

I had my period on dec 14th, and had sex on dec 21st. i woke up on dec 22nd with lower back pain. then on the 23rd and 24th, i was really tired and sleepy. i slept almost the whole day yesterday. could i be pregnant?

louise Dec 20, 2014 10:48:58 PM ET

Ladies, sometimes being so desperate to find out whether you are pregnant so early after you think you have ovulated whether the pregnancy is wanted or not. just remember your mother waited 9 months for you. the joy you will feel when you find a much wanted positive. you will keep testing over and over just to make sure it is. patience, otherwise the next 8 and a half months will be the longest you've ever experienced.

Nicole Dec 19, 2014 03:26:19 PM ET

Hey everyone! i feel like i'm going little crazy. i was put on clomid by my doctor on 3/7, and we baby danced from cd 5 all the way through to cd 19. i'm on cd 25 today. yesterday, i had dull aches on one side like menstrual implantation. my period due in 6 days.

Lovestar Dec 7, 2014 04:32:53 AM ET

Hello ladies i need your help! i was on depo for 4 years. my last shot was on aug 2014. i usually have a period once every 3 months due to depo. but, i had one in june, and then on october 10th. i then received a dark light period a couple days ago, but it only lasted 2 days. i've been so moody, nipples hurt, tired, nauseous, cramps, and had discharge (tmi sorry). i also feel a bloated/pressure feeling in my uterus. if this was implantation, when can you take a hpt?

-A Dec 10, 2014 02:42:47 AM ET

You have many common symptoms but there's only one way to tell. take a pregnancy test.

gconmom Dec 4, 2014 07:51:59 PM ET

I just want to whine about the two week wait. i have a pt waiting for 10 dpo. it's 6 dpo today, and i have a dull cramp in my uterus. i'm going cwazy waiting.

Guest Dec 3, 2014 06:42:19 PM ET

Hi. me and my husband had unprotected sex on sunday night. i took an ovulation test that day and it was positive. i am wondering what my chances of getting pregnant are from that time.

Barbiegrl88 Nov 30, 2014 02:20:31 PM ET

I ovulated 6 days ago, and have been cramping everyday on and off since in my uterus. my uterus also feels quiet heavy and full as well. could i be pregnant? i'm really getting over the 2 week wait, but it feels like a lifetime.

KAT Nov 30, 2014 08:38:32 AM ET

Hello. i had the first day of my last period on the 6th of november. i have been having unprotected sex frequently throughout this month. i have been feeling a bit sick in the mornings ( but that is common for me as i have ibs). i'm very tired, which is also another symptom of ibs. i have had little twinges in my womb area yesterday and today. i've taken 3 first response tests, one this morning, three days ago and a couple of days before that, and they were all negative. i have one test left. i will now wait until or if my period is late. is this common to receive negative tests early? how can an early test detect pregnancy hormone if you don't implant until the end of your cycle? or do you think i'm not pregnant? thank you.

antara Nov 23, 2014 01:26:48 PM ET

Hi. i'm 26. i weigh 64 kg and i'm 5'3". i have irregular periods. i'm married and trying to conceive now. my last period was on 2nd nov, 2014. presently, i go to a gynecologist doctor, and he advise me to take medicine. they are carina ncr 10 mg & umom (clomiphene citrate & n acetyl cysteine tables) for 4 months. please tell me how fast i can conceive?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>