Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

nes Nov 10, 2014 05:15:43 PM ET

Hi. i have a question. once you get off your period, are you fertile?

neicy Nov 9, 2014 10:38:46 AM ET

Hi my period was 09/14/14 and ended 09/20/14, now on 10/05/14. i started spotting when i wiped with tissue. the spotting brown lasted off and on until 10/08/14. my period is normally every 22 days. i always use my period tracker to see when my next period is. it says it's supposed to come on 10/05/14, but i only got spotting. i took a pregnancy test on 10/1/14, but it came back negative. could my spotting be implantation bleeding? i want to take pregnancy test today, but i don't. is it still too early for a positive pt?

sadiya Oct 28, 2014 03:46:20 AM ET

My last period date was september 8th. yesterday, i had a small amount of bleeding. what does this mean?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 01:24:14 AM ET

It could be implantation bleeding. the best way to know is by taking a pregnancy test.

ash Oct 9, 2014 09:43:29 AM ET

I had a tubal 14 yrs ago. this morning i woke up with a temperature, lower back ache, my uterus camping, boobs hurt, and i'm sweating. i'm also very tired. my lmp was 9/26/14. today is the 9th oct. could i be pregnant?

guess Oct 7, 2014 02:07:10 PM ET

Hi. i had my implanon inserted in april 2011, and got it removed september 17 2014. i was spotting before i got it out, but then a couple days later my period was heavy. i had unprotected sex three times since the removal. now i feel pregnant.

Angelbaby Oct 4, 2014 06:07:30 PM ET

Hello, i'm really confused and hope you ladies might be able to give helpful advice. i am on cycle day 31, and currently have not had a period, when i normally have regular or early cycles. i have had typical early pregnancy symptoms for the past week and a half; nausea, aversion to smells, breast tenderness, mood swings and yesterday evening i had 3 little spots of light pink blood, which was weird. i took two tests last week and they were negative. so now what??

Guest Nov 5, 2014 01:21:11 AM ET

I think it's best if you see a doctor, or try to re-take a pregnancy test just to make sure if you are or are not pregnant.

tree Sep 30, 2014 04:27:55 PM ET

Hi i started my period on the 19th of this month, and had unprotected sex on the 21st. during my period, a week later, i went to the bathroom and had very light pink spotting on the toilet paper just that once. can anyone please tell me if that means pregnancy, or something else?

Kate Sep 29, 2014 08:51:42 PM ET

My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 17th the day i was fertile. my ovulation day was the 22nd, and i have been having cramps, lower back pains, and horrible headaches. what do i do?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 01:28:20 AM ET

Take a pregnancy test, or visit your primary doctor to see if you are or are or are not pregnant.

yer Sep 29, 2014 01:34:09 AM ET

Hi. i need help!!!! i had a period on 08/19/2014. it lasted for 5 days. on the 09/19/2014 i went two restroom, wiped, and it was only a little brown. then, i did not have anything for about 3 days. then i had a little light pink blood, and than a couple day's latter had brown. was this implementation?

mel Sep 17, 2014 04:14:18 PM ET

I had several tests come out saying that i'm pregnant. then, i started bleeding today. does that mean i'm still pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>