Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

mel Sep 17, 2014 08:14:18 PM ET

I had several tests come out saying that I'm pregnant. Then, I started bleeding today. Does that mean I'm still pregnant?

vibha Sep 16, 2014 05:04:58 AM ET

Hi. I'm trying to conceive and had a IUI on 13th day of cycle. I have been feeling very sensitive in my breasts. Today is the 24th day. Should I wait for my period, or expect something good.

Guest Sep 11, 2014 04:02:50 PM ET

So, on the 9th had sex yesterday the 10th (at night) I wiped after going pee and had bloody discharge. I'm not ttc. I have been having cramps since then. I know about implantation, but that doesn't happen until days later, and I'm having those symptoms now! I'm confused :/. Oh yeah, my LMP was 8/25/14

Guest Sep 2, 2014 05:58:18 AM ET

3 dpo, dull cramping on right side, 11 days until my period starts. Could I be pregnant?

rickael Sep 3, 2014 07:12:24 PM ET

The same is happening to me!

Guest Aug 25, 2014 02:13:18 PM ET

My last period was 28 July, and I had unprotected sex from the 11th to the 15th of August. Now feel lower abdomen cramp.

MiMi Aug 12, 2014 12:30:19 PM ET

Well this might be gross, but I had unprotected sex while on my period and my period last only 3 days. We had sex on the 2nd and 3rd day. Could I possibly be pregnant? We've been trying for the past 4 months.

jm Jul 23, 2014 07:27:37 AM ET

I feel back pains, and swollen breasts two weeks before my period come for two days only, and the pains disappear. Am I pregnant?

gt Jul 16, 2014 11:19:02 AM ET

Hi I'm new here I've started taking Fertomid 50mg. My lower belly is in pain and I don't know why. Apparently I've been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. I don't know what to do because it's paining. Does anyone with the same problem pleas help?

Guest Jul 11, 2014 03:59:04 PM ET

I'm usually pretty good at telling when my period is about to come, with slight cramping lower back pains, emotional and sensitive breasts (every time). My period isn't due till around the 20th, but I'm experiencing lower back pains, cramping and heavy discharge. I tested for STDs and infection all were negative. Could I be pregnant?

ida Jul 3, 2014 03:44:43 PM ET

My LMP was around May 10th, and I had some spotting on June 1st. I missed my June AF, and am now spotting dark pinkish to brown. HPT comes back negative even though I have an expired Implanon still in my arm. I'm so confused. My periods had regulated after the Implanon expired and i am now going thru this.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 Next >>