Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Sep 2, 2014 01:58:18 AM ET

3 dpo, dull cramping on right side, 11 days until my period starts. could i be pregnant?

rickael Sep 3, 2014 03:12:24 PM ET

The same is happening to me!

Guest Aug 25, 2014 10:13:18 AM ET

My last period was 28 july, and i had unprotected sex from the 11th to the 15th of august. now feel lower abdomen cramp.

MiMi Aug 12, 2014 08:30:19 AM ET

Well this might be gross, but i had unprotected sex while on my period and my period last only 3 days. we had sex on the 2nd and 3rd day. could i possibly be pregnant? we've been trying for the past 4 months.

jm Jul 23, 2014 03:27:37 AM ET

I feel back pains, and swollen breasts two weeks before my period come for two days only, and the pains disappear. am i pregnant?

gt Jul 16, 2014 07:19:02 AM ET

Hi i'm new here i've started taking fertomid 50mg. my lower belly is in pain and i don't know why. apparently i've been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. i don't know what to do because it's paining. does anyone with the same problem pleas help?

Guest Jul 11, 2014 11:59:04 AM ET

I'm usually pretty good at telling when my period is about to come, with slight cramping lower back pains, emotional and sensitive breasts (every time). my period isn't due till around the 20th, but i'm experiencing lower back pains, cramping and heavy discharge. i tested for stds and infection all were negative. could i be pregnant?

ida Jul 3, 2014 11:44:43 AM ET

My lmp was around may 10th, and i had some spotting on june 1st. i missed my june af, and am now spotting dark pinkish to brown. hpt comes back negative even though i have an expired implanon still in my arm. i'm so confused. my periods had regulated after the implanon expired and i am now going thru this.

maria Jul 2, 2014 08:12:31 PM ET

I was off my pills for 5 days. 2 days before ovulation, i had unprotected sex, and i was supposed to get my period by the 30th. today i'm 2 days late. i tested the same day that i was supposed to get my period and it was negative. can i be pregnant? when would be the appropriate time to test?

Guest Jul 2, 2014 01:54:46 AM ET

My period started on june 14th, 2014. it ended 4 days later on 6/17/2014. i had sex on 6/18, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, and 6/27. i am not taking any birth control. i started having cramps on 6/29. the cramps would come and go like my period is about to come on. my menstrual cycle length is usually around 28-30 days. i expect my period to come between july 11-13. why am i cramping so early? should i be concern?

jen Jun 30, 2014 04:30:18 PM ET

28 day cycle, and i noticed spotting on day 19 after my period was already over. i had the spotting in the morning on the 19th and 20th. is this implantation? my period is due tomorrow. pregnancy test is negative.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>