Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

guest Jun 23, 2014 03:49:40 AM ET

Since the age of 12 my periods have always been 6 days long, and come at the same time every month with cramps on the 1st day. but, this month i started bleeding 9 days before my period due and now it's still going on day 10, it's nothing like my normal period it comes and goes and no cramps this time.

Guest Jun 3, 2014 12:12:27 AM ET

I'm not sure of the exact day i ovulated, however i do know that on approximately day 19 of my cycle i noticed a definite sharp pinch in my lower abdomen. it lasted for about 2 seconds. then it started back up again that night, and once more the following day. i'm noticing some breast pain as well. i'm thinking this may be ovulation, but i have never experienced this before! what does everyone think? i'm due for my monthly gift in 9 days.

Guest May 27, 2014 07:18:46 AM ET

I had sex on april 19th then a week later my period came, or i think it was a period. on april 26th, i vomited up my tea as i was walking. beginning may 3rd i have been very emotional and after i eat i get sleepy. that has never happen to me before. it is now may 27th and i'm two days late on my period. am i pregnant? oh by the way my breast are breaking out and i feel bloated after i drink some juice.

justme May 23, 2014 04:26:29 AM ET

Hi, my my af was on time on april 28th, 32 day cycle, bd with light bleeding after 10 days after bd, light pink cm after bm, my normal "drink" or any spirit is undesirable suddenly, my sleep schedule is out of whack, and have had headaches for four days now. i have dull pains on either side, but not af pain. no protection was used, just the pull out method. i believe it was unsuccessful (we hadn't planned it, but either way we'd be ok). what do you think? i'm on my 2ww, af due late next week.

Fingers.crossed. May 21, 2014 04:03:03 AM ET

I have been trying to conceive. my periods are often late, so i try not to get excited anymore. however this month i had light brown spotting on day 18 and 19 of my cycle. this has never happened before, and i am now 2 days late. wishful thinking or could this finally be happening? fingers crossed for me! :)

Guest May 20, 2014 08:19:24 PM ET

My last period was april 26th, and my period was due may 18th. i am now 2 days late. i haven't had any spotting but my symptoms are tender breasts, no energy, moody, and muscle like spasms in lower abdomen. could i be pregnant? is it too early to test?

Monique May 20, 2014 08:32:20 AM ET

I came off the pill last month on a friday the 11th of april. that following monday, on the 14th, i had my period up until sunday with painful cramps and all. on may 5 i had sex. today is the 20th of may and i am not cramping in my lower region like usual, but more of a bubbly feeling in my upper abdomen and i'm bleeding. please help.

sarah May 17, 2014 04:31:56 AM ET

I stopped the pill on the 29th and had a period on the 3rd that lasted four days. then i had unprotected sex on the 8th. could i be pregnant?

jess May 12, 2014 03:52:15 AM ET

I was due for my period on the 26th of april (2014), but didn't get it until the 30th of april. it was pinky red. then on the 1st of may it stopped and on the 2nd of may it started again, but it was a brown color. than it stopped on the 3rd of may. i had unprotected sex on the 16th and 17th of april. i took a test on the 5th of may and it was negative.

Traci May 11, 2014 08:50:08 AM ET

My last period was on april 19. my last ovulation date was april 29. my boyfriend and i used the pull-out method. we had sex on april 28 and 29. i'm having brown spotting only when i wipe now and on cycle days 19-22 of a 25 day cycle. any suggestions, or am i just wishful thinking?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>