Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation of a Fertilized Egg > Comments

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest May 9, 2014 10:19:49 AM ET

I had sex on the 22nd of april and 25th, and on the 26th i had a pink spotting once very light when i wiped. i haven't had anything else. i was supposed to get my period on the 18th - 25th. i had mild cramping, but no more spotting no blood. could i be pregnant?

friend May 7, 2014 06:02:09 PM ET

Hello, i had my period april 17-23. i had unprotected sex april 25, and took a contraception pill on april 27. its been a week since then, and i began to bleed on may 4th again with a lot of spotting, a backache, cramping, mood swings, and i seem to be eating a lot. well, my question is, can this bleeding be another period, or a reaction to the contraception pill, or can it be that an egg got fertilized? can anybody tell me what it might be please? :)

Guest May 5, 2014 09:41:52 AM ET

Help. i got off depo at end february. 7-8 weeks later i had normal 4-5 day bleed in april, i think roughly started 14 or 15 of april. i had unprotected sex on 23 through the 27th of april which come under fertile days. the last 3 days i've been feeling really sick in the mornings, more so today, a screaming headache and white discharge is there. is there a possibility i could be pregnant? it's too early to test and i'm confused as i was on the depo until the end of february and bled in april. it's the first one i've had in months. help please.

Guest Apr 24, 2014 09:36:25 PM ET

I need more advice than google please. i've had sex on the 15th, and 3 days later had a milky white discharge. i was supposed to start my period on the 15th. my best friend's mom suggested i take a pregnancy test, but its only the 25th. what should i do?

Hannah Apr 24, 2014 08:36:44 PM ET

Hi. i have pcos and was diagnosed about 3 years ago when i started trying to conceive. i used clomid for a while and got no results, so we decided to try with no medication again. i read a lot about ovulating and the change of cm. on april 6th my cm was stretchy and that's when ovulation was right around the corner. we had sex and think i conceived, but i'm not sure. a week ago i started having a dull ache in my lower left abdomen. i thought it was my period coming on, but the next day i was still cramping and my boobs didn't hurt right before my period. so i took two tests, both negative. that was last week. i took two more this week because of no period but they still are negative. i feel sick in the morning when i get up. i also read that with pcos some women don't know their pregnant until 9-12 weeks because their hormones are so out of wack as it is. it takes a while for their hormones to straighten out and have to get a ultrasound to confirm it. so my question is, could i be pregnant and need blood work or a ultrasound to confirm, or is my pcos acting up again? my period has been normal for a year with no misses until now, and i'm 6 days late for my period.

Momtobe Apr 25, 2014 03:47:56 PM ET

I had missed 2 periods and i went in and had pregnancy tests, blood tests and an ultrasound. everything was negative, so i was diagnosed with pcos-like syndrome. my doctor told me i didn't fit the whole pcos picture but had some signs of it. i was given progesterone to induce a cycle. preps steroid didn't do anything. i was then told to take a pregnancy test, since i was experiencing some other symptoms. and guess what? it was positive 3 times! went in to get my ultrasound yesterday and it turned out i was over 8weeks pregnant. the pregnancy tests/blood hcg tests/ultrasound do not detect pregnancy until implantation occurs. my docs explained that likely the embryo implanted right after i was tested. if your cycles are a little irregular the whole timing may be off, as far as ovulation, so it may take longer to determine if you're pregnant. i would say test in another 2 weeks and in the mean time treat your body as if you were pregnant (no alcohol, take vitamins, etc etc). good luck!

Hannah May 5, 2014 05:11:51 PM ET

Hi momtobe...thank you for the reply. it was very helpful. i had blood test last week and it was negative.

Hannah May 5, 2014 05:20:26 PM ET

Hi momtobe. ty for the reply and it was very helpful. i had a blood test last week and it was negative but that day i started spotting and it was brownish color and a week later still spotting but now it's a light pink. but, i don't have to use a pad or anything could this be a sign of pregnancy should i test again?

Myah Apr 23, 2014 10:42:10 AM ET

I had my period on april 10, and i had unprotected sex on april 19. my boyfriend pulled out but at last minute, so if i could give a percentage of how much was inside it would be 90%. it's now april 23rd, and i'm having small cramps in my lower stomach but i don't know what to do? should i wait until my next period and see if i will have it or not?

Hannah Apr 24, 2014 08:42:18 PM ET

I would wait a few more days to test. the cramping you maybe feeling is the egg implanting so look for some pink or brownish color blood, but you might not get any. i never did. good luck :)

Guest Apr 16, 2014 01:46:15 PM ET

My last period was the week of feb. 23rd, 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 20th of march with my new partner. i didn't ever have a period in march so as soon as i realized, it was missed. i took 2 tests on 2 separate occasions. both of those were negative. i took another series of 3 tests last week and now they all say positive. can someone just let me know what day i made my child?

Guest Apr 11, 2014 10:08:07 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend had sex on friday around 3am in the morning and my period was on the 9th. my period spotted and was watery pink, then it stopped. then it came and stopped around 3am and it turned red but it wasn't heavy. that morning it was a medium flow half of the day and today it's very light but only blood comes when i wipe. i have been feeling cramps. this is not how my regular period is. can someone please tell me if i could be pregnant. is this implantation bleeding because i have been feeling sick to my stomach and have headaches.

Guest Mar 30, 2014 12:09:45 PM ET

I am having a little guys think cramping in my lower belly, but i have a little bit of brown in my pad. i don't know what it could be. i checked on internet and it says it's implantation but i want to be sure. what do you think?

Guest Mar 30, 2014 09:29:43 AM ET

Hi selfie, my situation is the same as yours. i am so scared to test. i think i will monday morning if af doesn't come.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>