You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

terrineisha Nov 18, 2017 03:55:38 PM ET

Hi, my name is terrineisha and i have been having some cramps and i feel like i can be pregnant. i haven't came on. can i be pregnant? it will be 3 weeks today, almost a month since i have came on and i took 3 tests and all been negative. what does that mean? can someone help me please?

Okwuchi Nov 5, 2017 04:39:18 AM ET

Had the same experience, i tested positive 3months again, i had symptoms of pregnancy,started feeling movement . but, after bleeding on the 14oct, just last month i tested negative. gone to hospital is negative. and it is heartbreaking that my fiance did not believe me. please, i need advice and what happened to the baby in my womb?

jannela Mar 20, 2017 07:24:49 AM ET

I'm 3 months delayed and still negative on pt. and on my 3rd month i had spotting. what should i do? please help me.

mosheri Mar 4, 2017 11:10:55 PM ET

Hi my name is monique. my wife and i did an iui october 31 and two weeks after we did 4 home tests, 1 blood and all came out negative.but my wife's belly is getting bigger and she feels a lot of movement in her belly to the point when she sleeps on her stomach and rolls over to her side it's like the baby is trying to adjust to her from moving off of him/her. her boobs are huge and i'm going crazy. this would be her first baby and i'm going crazy. what should we do. i'm at a loss. please some one help!!!!!

kiah Dec 21, 2016 04:38:42 PM ET

I think i might be pregnant. i am getting sore tender boobs, and i keep having really bad cramps, and i have thrown up twice the past week, and feeling faint a lot, and i am getting really worried because i haven't come on my period yet. and my butt is getting fatter. but i don't exactly know what to do. i had sex 4 times this month ( unprotected ).

Nelly Nov 14, 2016 02:49:59 PM ET

I'm using petogen and i'm also bleeding. i had unprotected sex about 3weeks back and now i feel like pregnant cz. i'm vomiting,i don't like food and some food smell bad and also i have stomach cramps and i did a pregnancy test the results were negative twice. i had little bleeding. now while i'm feeling this stomach cramps. what should i do? i am really confused.

Diana Oct 4, 2016 03:34:42 PM ET

I had a baby boy in june 2016 but lost him in july 2016. i had my first menses in august and expected to see it again in september but, didn't come. and we are in october now. could it be pregnancy? because i've tested negative four times with the urine test.

Shelby Apr 12, 2015 03:29:07 AM ET

So this last august, i had sex and we only used a condom half the time. my period has always been irregular but usually get it every 4(ish) months for 2-3 weeks. but since then, i've gotten it once in december for 5 days. i'm a bigger girl and have always maintained or lost weight, but i've gained weight. i've also been really constipated. i haven't really paid attention to any possible movement, i've never been pregnant so i'm not sure what i may feel. i have random abdomen pains for maybe 3 seconds every few days lately but i'm not sure what it could be. i'm only 19 and have no idea what to think or do, any suggestions? do you think it could be a cryptic pregnancy?

anon Apr 10, 2015 12:30:38 AM ET

Tomorrow, i'll be 8 days late. i've taken 5 tests, all negative. i have always had a regular period with no complications. the last couple of days, i've been having period like cramps, but no period. this morning when i wiped (sorry for the tmi) there was a little pink streak on the toilet paper. the beginning of my period doesn't look like that. i was thinking it was possible implantation bleeding? i'm super confused. pregnancy like symptoms but all negative tests. any ideas? thanks!

chelle Apr 8, 2015 03:35:45 AM ET

i'm so confused. since i had a miscarriage last may 2014, i’ve had a regular period. then, this january i haven't had my menses. i took a pregnancy test, but it turned out negative. but, my family says that my belly has become bigger. am i pregnant or not? can someone help me?

momma07 Apr 8, 2015 03:29:59 PM ET

I feel for you. i'm going through the same thing. the question is, do u feel pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next >>