You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Eli Aug 10, 2018 04:40:02 PM ET

I haven't seen my period since june and i had sex after my last period in may which stopped around 20th of may. urine, blood and scan shows negative and boobs keep growing bigger, nipples are painful but i am not having any feelings of pregnancy except this boobs and period stuff. though i used alabunkun and teem 3times repeatedly in may after sex for prevention. can that be the cause of my problem now or what do u think?

Loveth May 30, 2018 07:41:42 AM ET

I saw my period on the 1 of april and ended on the 4th, and through out the month of april i was having unprotected sex with my husband until this month of may. we started having sex on the 5 april and now i have not seen my period and i have the symptoms of pregnancy,cramping, sick, always sleeping, vomiting any time i eat. i don't know but, my test result said negative. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jun 28, 2018 02:07:35 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and i took 2 blood tests and 3 urine tests at my dr office and they were all negative but i have a hormone problem called pilagomonia well it deals with the pitatority levels anyways long story short i was 12 weeks in january when i found out that i was really pregnant it was a surprise ultrasound and seen a full baby so u to could be pregnant

Neyda Dec 11, 2017 11:13:12 PM ET

I got married four months ago, i'm only 19 and since then my period has been acting up, months ago my period delayed 4 days last month 7 and today will be the 8th day without any period and i'm not pregnant. can anyone tell me whats wrong with me? help!

Saya Nov 30, 2017 01:13:18 AM ET

Hi. i've been dealing that scenario these past few weeks . usually my period lasts 3-4 days but now , this november 6 had my period only just a day and it's not heavy. i used only 1 pad . nov 7 i used panty liner already . after how many days i took a test, out of curiosity but it's negative . and now , after more than 3 weeks i took a test again but still negative. me and my husband using withdrawal method (sorry for the term) . can you please help me ? i'm very confused.

terrineisha Nov 18, 2017 03:55:38 PM ET

Hi, my name is terrineisha and i have been having some cramps and i feel like i can be pregnant. i haven't came on. can i be pregnant? it will be 3 weeks today, almost a month since i have came on and i took 3 tests and all been negative. what does that mean? can someone help me please?

Okwuchi Nov 5, 2017 04:39:18 AM ET

Had the same experience, i tested positive 3months again, i had symptoms of pregnancy,started feeling movement . but, after bleeding on the 14oct, just last month i tested negative. gone to hospital is negative. and it is heartbreaking that my fiance did not believe me. please, i need advice and what happened to the baby in my womb?

jannela Mar 20, 2017 07:24:49 AM ET

I'm 3 months delayed and still negative on pt. and on my 3rd month i had spotting. what should i do? please help me.

mosheri Mar 4, 2017 11:10:55 PM ET

Hi my name is monique. my wife and i did an iui october 31 and two weeks after we did 4 home tests, 1 blood and all came out negative.but my wife's belly is getting bigger and she feels a lot of movement in her belly to the point when she sleeps on her stomach and rolls over to her side it's like the baby is trying to adjust to her from moving off of him/her. her boobs are huge and i'm going crazy. this would be her first baby and i'm going crazy. what should we do. i'm at a loss. please some one help!!!!!

kiah Dec 21, 2016 04:38:42 PM ET

I think i might be pregnant. i am getting sore tender boobs, and i keep having really bad cramps, and i have thrown up twice the past week, and feeling faint a lot, and i am getting really worried because i haven't come on my period yet. and my butt is getting fatter. but i don't exactly know what to do. i had sex 4 times this month ( unprotected ).

Nelly Nov 14, 2016 02:49:59 PM ET

I'm using petogen and i'm also bleeding. i had unprotected sex about 3weeks back and now i feel like pregnant cz. i'm vomiting,i don't like food and some food smell bad and also i have stomach cramps and i did a pregnancy test the results were negative twice. i had little bleeding. now while i'm feeling this stomach cramps. what should i do? i am really confused.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>