You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Neyda Dec 11, 2017 11:13:12 PM ET

I got married four months ago, i'm only 19 and since then my period has been acting up, months ago my period delayed 4 days last month 7 and today will be the 8th day without any period and i'm not pregnant. can anyone tell me whats wrong with me? help!

Saya Nov 30, 2017 01:13:18 AM ET

Hi. i've been dealing that scenario these past few weeks . usually my period lasts 3-4 days but now , this november 6 had my period only just a day and it's not heavy. i used only 1 pad . nov 7 i used panty liner already . after how many days i took a test, out of curiosity but it's negative . and now , after more than 3 weeks i took a test again but still negative. me and my husband using withdrawal method (sorry for the term) . can you please help me ? i'm very confused.

terrineisha Nov 18, 2017 03:55:38 PM ET

Hi, my name is terrineisha and i have been having some cramps and i feel like i can be pregnant. i haven't came on. can i be pregnant? it will be 3 weeks today, almost a month since i have came on and i took 3 tests and all been negative. what does that mean? can someone help me please?

Okwuchi Nov 5, 2017 04:39:18 AM ET

Had the same experience, i tested positive 3months again, i had symptoms of pregnancy,started feeling movement . but, after bleeding on the 14oct, just last month i tested negative. gone to hospital is negative. and it is heartbreaking that my fiance did not believe me. please, i need advice and what happened to the baby in my womb?

jannela Mar 20, 2017 07:24:49 AM ET

I'm 3 months delayed and still negative on pt. and on my 3rd month i had spotting. what should i do? please help me.

mosheri Mar 4, 2017 11:10:55 PM ET

Hi my name is monique. my wife and i did an iui october 31 and two weeks after we did 4 home tests, 1 blood and all came out negative.but my wife's belly is getting bigger and she feels a lot of movement in her belly to the point when she sleeps on her stomach and rolls over to her side it's like the baby is trying to adjust to her from moving off of him/her. her boobs are huge and i'm going crazy. this would be her first baby and i'm going crazy. what should we do. i'm at a loss. please some one help!!!!!

kiah Dec 21, 2016 04:38:42 PM ET

I think i might be pregnant. i am getting sore tender boobs, and i keep having really bad cramps, and i have thrown up twice the past week, and feeling faint a lot, and i am getting really worried because i haven't come on my period yet. and my butt is getting fatter. but i don't exactly know what to do. i had sex 4 times this month ( unprotected ).

Nelly Nov 14, 2016 02:49:59 PM ET

I'm using petogen and i'm also bleeding. i had unprotected sex about 3weeks back and now i feel like pregnant cz. i'm vomiting,i don't like food and some food smell bad and also i have stomach cramps and i did a pregnancy test the results were negative twice. i had little bleeding. now while i'm feeling this stomach cramps. what should i do? i am really confused.

Diana Oct 4, 2016 03:34:42 PM ET

I had a baby boy in june 2016 but lost him in july 2016. i had my first menses in august and expected to see it again in september but, didn't come. and we are in october now. could it be pregnancy? because i've tested negative four times with the urine test.

Shelby Apr 12, 2015 03:29:07 AM ET

So this last august, i had sex and we only used a condom half the time. my period has always been irregular but usually get it every 4(ish) months for 2-3 weeks. but since then, i've gotten it once in december for 5 days. i'm a bigger girl and have always maintained or lost weight, but i've gained weight. i've also been really constipated. i haven't really paid attention to any possible movement, i've never been pregnant so i'm not sure what i may feel. i have random abdomen pains for maybe 3 seconds every few days lately but i'm not sure what it could be. i'm only 19 and have no idea what to think or do, any suggestions? do you think it could be a cryptic pregnancy?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>