Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Guest Oct 25, 2013 02:32:03 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 28th sept, and was feeling pregnant ever since.but got my period a week earlier than usual in oct. i still feel very pregnant,very bloated and feels more blood flow around left side near ovaries. could this be pregnancy? can a woman get preggo and still menstruate? i'm a little confused.

Journie Dec 2, 2013 07:50:06 AM ET

I was pregnant and had a menstrual cycle. the ultrasound confirmed i was further along than thought.

Guest Oct 22, 2013 07:04:54 PM ET

Hi i had a misscartidge 3 months ago at 11 wks that was my 4 misscarridge, i'm due a period in 3 days but negative result, my stomach is bloated, metallic mouth, cramping,sore boobs, but still negative am i testing too early xx

gemma Mar 25, 2014 03:36:56 PM ET

No, your not pregnant and you need to take good care of your self, if you've had a miscarriage 3 months ago. why are your trying to get pregnant again?

dottielu Oct 15, 2013 04:45:24 PM ET

I have been having symptoms of pregnancy and i have a strong feeling i am but my period is not due for another week and a half so i can not take a test yet. ive been bloated for 2 weeks straight. ive been peeing more than normal. ive had headaches and backaches. i've had cramps everyday. i've had a clear discharge. i've had mild constipation. i've also been hot and uncomfortable and night when trying to sleep. could this be pregnancy or am i going crazy?

Guest Oct 9, 2013 01:42:42 AM ET

Been trying to get pregnant for about four months period comes on every 1st of the mont through the 5th this month it didn't come on, i've been cramping feeling nauseous, eating more, and very emotional so my bf says i took a pregnancy test and came out negative ... what can it be?

Lora Oct 2, 2013 08:58:54 AM ET

Well i had my last period july 12th which is a week before normal then i haven't had one since then... now my boyfriend and i don't know if i'm pregnant i am kinda scared but i took 4 tests and 3 of them wouldn't read and the other one was negative, can anyone help me and explain please?

saaly khan Oct 1, 2013 07:33:15 PM ET

I got my period on sept 12th and it was over on sept 16th. we had unprotected sex 2 times the next two days. could i be pregnant?

samantha Jul 17, 2013 08:48:38 PM ET

Hi i recntly got married and have been having unprotected sex ever since my husband continusly comes in me than recently we continued to have sex while on my period and normally it comes alot but this time it was very little.ita been almost 3 or 4 weeks now but before this i used to go to the toilet vry often and towards the end of urinating there would be a sting and ill start to bleed very lightly.i also feel very sickish at night extremly hot cant stand the smell of certain foods enjoys eating my pickles iv also had some lower back pains my breast hurt aloy but not my nipples.please help

Relle rell Jun 30, 2013 07:30:07 PM ET

I had my period june 11-15 nd had unprotected sex on the 17th nd i took a pregnacy test 10 days later and it said negative ... bt my stomach been hurting nd i have been feeling sick.. so am i pregnant ?!

Taylor Flanigan Jun 21, 2013 06:57:39 PM ET

Hi my period has been regular since i was on birth control. i've been off of birth control for about a year. me and my fiancé have been having unprotected sex almost every night to try and conceive. my period usually comes between the 1st and the 4th of every month. so my question is, in the month of april i started on the 8th.. which is 4 days later then the usual. then when may came around, i never got a period and then june came and i still don't have a period. i've taken several tests and they all have said negative. i'm wondering if something's wrong with my body or if i'm really pregnant and i'm getting false negatives. can anyone help me?!

Guest Jun 14, 2013 11:47:36 AM ET

Someone please help me , i had unprotected sex about 7 days ago from today , i've been having lower back pains , bad headaches but i wonder if their from the heat since im in houston , a little bit of nausea , my anxiety has been acting up , when i have to pee i start to feel super bloated & get cramps like as if my period was coming , also a bit emotional & lots of internal gas but i had that prob before just not as bad . also i have very irregular periods so i never know when i ovulate or when im period should come /: i took 2test at home & both negative . could i be pregnant ? is it too early to get a positive if i am ?

<< 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>