You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

saaly khan Oct 1, 2013 03:33:15 PM ET

I got my period on sept 12th and it was over on sept 16th. we had unprotected sex 2 times the next two days. could i be pregnant?

samantha Jul 17, 2013 04:48:38 PM ET

Hi i recntly got married and have been having unprotected sex ever since my husband continusly comes in me than recently we continued to have sex while on my period and normally it comes alot but this time it was very little.ita been almost 3 or 4 weeks now but before this i used to go to the toilet vry often and towards the end of urinating there would be a sting and ill start to bleed very lightly.i also feel very sickish at night extremly hot cant stand the smell of certain foods enjoys eating my pickles iv also had some lower back pains my breast hurt aloy but not my nipples.please help

Relle rell Jun 30, 2013 03:30:07 PM ET

I had my period june 11-15 nd had unprotected sex on the 17th nd i took a pregnacy test 10 days later and it said negative ... bt my stomach been hurting nd i have been feeling sick.. so am i pregnant ?!

Taylor Flanigan Jun 21, 2013 02:57:39 PM ET

Hi my period has been regular since i was on birth control. i've been off of birth control for about a year. me and my fiancé have been having unprotected sex almost every night to try and conceive. my period usually comes between the 1st and the 4th of every month. so my question is, in the month of april i started on the 8th.. which is 4 days later then the usual. then when may came around, i never got a period and then june came and i still don't have a period. i've taken several tests and they all have said negative. i'm wondering if something's wrong with my body or if i'm really pregnant and i'm getting false negatives. can anyone help me?!

Guest Jun 14, 2013 07:47:36 AM ET

Someone please help me , i had unprotected sex about 7 days ago from today , i've been having lower back pains , bad headaches but i wonder if their from the heat since im in houston , a little bit of nausea , my anxiety has been acting up , when i have to pee i start to feel super bloated & get cramps like as if my period was coming , also a bit emotional & lots of internal gas but i had that prob before just not as bad . also i have very irregular periods so i never know when i ovulate or when im period should come /: i took 2test at home & both negative . could i be pregnant ? is it too early to get a positive if i am ?

Guest Jun 1, 2013 12:08:15 AM ET

Can i be pregnant by having period ontime and test is negative

ASHLEY May 23, 2014 02:36:03 PM ET

I think you know the answer to that already. -_-

GLORIA May 20, 2013 07:57:18 AM ET

My last mensus was in february 18 2013, since then i havent seen any blood again. i was a spot of blood in my underwear on the 8th of may and again 18th of may 2013. i do have some pregnancy symtomps but hpt is nagative can l be pregnant

gudly May 20, 2013 02:45:49 AM ET

I am 5days missed period and done 2 test in the 1st date of missed period and in the 5th day both were negative but i done this without 1st morning urine.i have some symptoms like weakness having head riling gastic and bla bla..help me what can i do? when ill take the test?

sandy May 6, 2013 11:28:52 AM ET

Well i have read alot in this article and the worst part is that i was not sure weather im pregnant or not but now i feel much realised after reading this article it has full information keep it up guys your internet rocks wow.......

amanda May 1, 2013 10:52:39 AM ET

I ha sex the 27th and the 29th of april. my last period was the 14th of april. i don't know when i ovulated. could i be pregnant?

<< 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>