You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

amanda May 1, 2013 10:52:39 AM ET

I ha sex the 27th and the 29th of april. my last period was the 14th of april. i don't know when i ovulated. could i be pregnant?

pregnancy83 Apr 3, 2013 10:03:34 PM ET

This is really good site.and its looking so nice.its very helpful.

Estella Mar 26, 2013 09:49:55 PM ET

Sorry i wrote that message but instead of puting that i gained 10 pounds i put 110 but i meant to put i gained 10 pounds in 1 month sorry lol ;)

Chloe Mar 5, 2013 12:03:09 PM ET

Hi really hope you could help i have had unprotected sex three times over the last four weeks the first was two weeks after my period the next was two weeks after that and i didn't use anything. i am quite young but i am experiencing all of the symptoms i took a preganancy test but only 7 days after the first unprotected sex it was negative and it says they can't tell for 19 days can i still be pregnant or is it just the symptoms

htx Jun 14, 2013 07:20:38 AM ET

My question is similar ti yours /: i had unprtected sex about 7days ago & i feel like i have symptoms or i could be siking myself out , not too sure . but i have bad headache but that could be from the heat since im in houston , also lower back pains , bloating , cramping but i also have lots of gas & the bloating could be from that , loss of appititte , some nausea but i always kinda feel that way , my anxiety is acting up , kinda emotional , just took 2 test , both negative . could i be pregnant ? am i testing too early ? help :( what were your results ?

Guest Feb 24, 2013 07:14:10 PM ET

I have had unprotected sex since last month..i recently took a hpt came bck neg.ive been really sick could i be prego?

Mirna Feb 24, 2013 11:09:27 AM ET

Hi there! am kinda concern about me been pg! so last month i had unprotected sex 5 days after my period! all my pregnancy test i took at home are negative and i am a week late on my period. i know also when u stop taking birth control pills you feel like your pg! also been on a diet and doing insanity ! but i noticed that the past two times i have drank alcho this past two week i get abd pain and feel very blowed! can i still be prego?

crissy Jan 18, 2013 10:58:58 PM ET

I missed my period for a week.then it finally came on and i was in so much pain,and its been on for 8 days now,can someone help me

kiara Jun 30, 2014 03:02:30 AM ET

I had also the same thing 3 months ago, and now my periods are regular. but, i'm feeling something inside my womb, but i think it's my imagination. i had no symptoms, but some body changes. i have no idea yet what going happen. i hope i'm pregnant.

brittany Dec 13, 2012 03:49:36 PM ET

Okay, so i'm not on my period. i've been spotting and i don't know whats wrong. my periods are irregular. i can't even remember the last one. /:

Kelly Dec 10, 2012 04:51:15 PM ET

I had unprotected sex oct 3 had a normal period oct 6-12...oct 19 i had cleat discharge on oct 24 got my period again till oct 27. nov 19 got period again till nov 24. lots of nausea n dizziness i'm 41. could i be pregnant?

Nina Nov 28, 2012 02:46:35 PM ET

Hi .. i had sex on saturday the 24th n i got my period on the 25 in the morning it went normal from sunday 25th to the middle of the next day monday 26th then on tuesday it started disappearing n today wednesday it seem like its gone. my period normally last 3 to 5 days i've felt notious could i b pregnant

<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>