You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Guest Feb 24, 2013 07:14:10 PM ET

I have had unprotected sex since last month..i recently took a hpt came bck neg.ive been really sick could i be prego?

Mirna Feb 24, 2013 11:09:27 AM ET

Hi there! am kinda concern about me been pg! so last month i had unprotected sex 5 days after my period! all my pregnancy test i took at home are negative and i am a week late on my period. i know also when u stop taking birth control pills you feel like your pg! also been on a diet and doing insanity ! but i noticed that the past two times i have drank alcho this past two week i get abd pain and feel very blowed! can i still be prego?

crissy Jan 18, 2013 10:58:58 PM ET

I missed my period for a week.then it finally came on and i was in so much pain,and its been on for 8 days now,can someone help me

kiara Jun 30, 2014 03:02:30 AM ET

I had also the same thing 3 months ago, and now my periods are regular. but, i'm feeling something inside my womb, but i think it's my imagination. i had no symptoms, but some body changes. i have no idea yet what going happen. i hope i'm pregnant.

brittany Dec 13, 2012 03:49:36 PM ET

Okay, so i'm not on my period. i've been spotting and i don't know whats wrong. my periods are irregular. i can't even remember the last one. /:

Kelly Dec 10, 2012 04:51:15 PM ET

I had unprotected sex oct 3 had a normal period oct 6-12...oct 19 i had cleat discharge on oct 24 got my period again till oct 27. nov 19 got period again till nov 24. lots of nausea n dizziness i'm 41. could i be pregnant?

Nina Nov 28, 2012 02:46:35 PM ET

Hi .. i had sex on saturday the 24th n i got my period on the 25 in the morning it went normal from sunday 25th to the middle of the next day monday 26th then on tuesday it started disappearing n today wednesday it seem like its gone. my period normally last 3 to 5 days i've felt notious could i b pregnant

momo Nov 18, 2012 11:44:19 AM ET

My bf n i had sex 4dys ago twice n used protection bt for the second tym he put his penis inside without the condom for couple of seconds and i'm scared that the were sperms left bcos he never urinated ,now i'm havin this brownish discharge comin out of me n thought its my periods bt turning pinkish and its 4 days early . is it possible that i'm preggo??

me! Nov 17, 2012 01:42:13 AM ET

Hi. i took a test a couple days before my missed period , it came back negative... but i had some bleeding, and am still feeling pregnant. is it possible? when should i test again?

dominique Nov 7, 2012 02:22:20 AM ET

Hi ok so i started bleeding 4 days before my period was due and i was 10 dpo. it started off with only when i wiped but then it was a light flow just a pinkish red colour. it lasted 2 days. i have been having sore breasts, a little nausea, back ache, tiredness really bad, cravings but then i don't feel hungry slightly off types of food, sensitive smell and trouble sleeping. i have had negative hot i'm only 18 and have been with my bf for 2 years. could i be pregnant usually get a 5 day period on the 4th of each month. so confused atm need some advice

Eluonda Oct 26, 2012 09:48:32 AM ET

If i m 39yrs old can i still get pregnant and period been going crazy and crampin bloating and when i sneeze or cough or walk it hurt sometimes and period last two days or 3 and spot and than stop

<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>