You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

dayday Oct 20, 2012 01:53:41 AM ET

My last period was aug19 and end on the 25 when it was time for my next period i spotted one day then the next day it was gone it's time for my next period and it haven started the only thing i feel is like light cramps it 42days and i haven't had my period i took i test last week it was negative could i be pregnant.

Tifah Sep 30, 2012 06:06:59 PM ET

Ok, so, i have the essure. i got it three years ago. i never got the chance to get the ink test so i dont know if the essure is in place. i had sex on the 9th and 12th of september and i started to feel sick. i went to planned parenthood and figured out that i had a yeast infection and bv (not caused by sexual activity, but hormonal imbalance) so i was on anti- biotics. when the nurse at pph asked if i had frequant urination i lied and said no so i didnt get a pt. i had a period later this month but it only lasted two days this didnt concern me because i have always been blessed with short periods:) but i have been feeling really weird. i took a home pregnancy test later after but this was after i had taken a detox drink my hpt came out negative ... what could be going on??

crystal Sep 23, 2012 06:27:06 PM ET

Hi i'm having some pregnancy symptoms and my period is due in a few days i took a few tests and they came back negative but i'm on medication so can that have an affect on the negative result?

Mel Aug 16, 2012 12:37:17 PM ET

I had spotting or at least that's what it looked like, my feet swell, i have morning sickness every now and then, and i'm really moody most of the time. i've gained a little weight and i have marks on my stomach. could i be pregnant?

kris Aug 8, 2012 11:11:52 PM ET

I got my period on the 7 th of july and it ended the 12 th. i had sex two days later. for the next week or so, i experienced weird eating and sleeping habits. about 3 or 4 days after that, i started bleeding again, only fairly lightly and a different color. it lasted about 4 days. i am still feeling pregnant, but all tests are coming up negative. advice or opinions please? is it possible or likely that i am?

claura Aug 1, 2012 09:14:35 AM ET

I need help. i had protect sex about six days ago and the day after i had sex a dark brown discharge cme out ad on the sixth day i exprience morning sickness

kelli Jul 28, 2012 04:03:16 AM ET

I have sex three times a day on average and am afraid i am pregnant. i got my period but it was very short. i'm not sure if this is a sign?

Sofia Jul 26, 2012 06:52:46 PM ET

Hi i'm trying to get pregnant.i got my period on the 9 of this month it ended on the 13 and i had sex with my bf on the 16th right now i'm tired, been having pains in the lower part of my back,and feel the need to urinate frequently,i have also been spotting for 2- 3 days and my stomach has become very sensitive. i took a pregnancy test yesterday but it said negative. do you think i'm pregnant?

loretta Jul 19, 2012 02:56:44 AM ET

I'am 36 my period last was april 14 all test even bloodtest coming out negitive and still no flow help please!

kathy Jul 7, 2012 10:37:05 PM ET

My last period was may 10-17. i still haven't had my period yet. i've been having sex almost everyday since my last period and three days before my period started. i've been having somewhat the same symtoms like my previous pregnancy. but all of my pregnancy tests came up negative

<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>