You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

honesty Jul 7, 2012 02:56:48 PM ET

I got my period 5 26 2012 and it lasted for 13 day with a break for a day and the rest of the days were lite it is now july 7 and no aunt flo i toke 5 pts and all negative what are my chances of being with child

dc2ny2world Jul 4, 2012 11:29:08 PM ET

My last period was may 9-16. now since may i have had sex several times during my fertile and non fertile times of the month. however i have not had a period since may 9-16. i have just had ocassional spotting which began about a little over two weeks after my period ended in may. i have failed pregnancy test and still no period just spotting. i haven't taken any birth control pills since november 2011. i'm curious if anyone has any suggestions?

ashley Jun 29, 2012 04:27:48 AM ET

Im so confused.. i had my normal period 3 weeks ago and its due this week. i had unusual bleeding last week that was light and lasted for about 2 days. my boobs and nipples have been so sore! i took a hot this morning and it was negative. what do you think?

Brittany May 30, 2012 05:09:56 PM ET

Hi im 20 i have a 9 month old i didnt have my period this month last month it was 3 days when my normal period is 7 days and now i have gained almost 30 pounds my lower back hurts and im very tired i have some times cramping my boobs hurt but no period am i pregant?

tara1 Apr 27, 2012 12:15:19 AM ET

I had my period march 22 i was supposed to have one on april 18, but on april 17 i began spottin but it only lasted a day. i have been having lower abdominal pains and peeing frequently.. but i took a hpt it said negative what should i do??

paula Mar 28, 2012 06:17:19 AM ET

Last year i had an accident and i went to the doctor made all my tests the doctor said i was pregnant he showed me the results there two stripes he said i must also do the blood test and i did it and the results were negative i do'nt know why that day it showed positive because every month i buy myself a pregnancy test and they always show negative i sometimes wish i have'nt use contraceptives i think they ruining my life now because evertime i buy the tests i tell myself that it's gonna be different and i sometimes get the symptoms but when i'm just enjoying it my period comes it's a mass and it's eating me please help me advise me or just talk to me

sydney Mar 27, 2012 08:59:57 PM ET

Hi, i had sex about three months ago and had some of the signs. i ttwsttwo home test but they came up negitive. no period yet and its now march. even after i took two test i still had the signs. i don't know what's wrong or if i should go to the doctors. i need some advise.

Trinae Mar 5, 2012 11:32:09 PM ET

Hi i had a period jan1 then again jan31 i didnt have one in feb its now march and i'm 35 days into my cycle. btw yes my period is irregular but for 2 days my breast were very sore me and my fiance had sex around my fertile days so i took a test and it was negative. its only been 2 weeks (today) since ovulation so did i test too soon?? plz help im ready for a new baby really praying for positive. pt

amit Feb 22, 2012 10:13:16 AM ET

My wife period date 17th feb.no period she pregnant

sana Jan 25, 2012 01:41:35 PM ET

Hi i hace pcos disease and i had my mentrual period it was normal , i finish on the 8th of january , since then i have oral sex with my boyfriend everynight and we don't use protection, and starting 3 days ago my earolas and breast starting hurt? could it be i am pregnant or not? and my breast are growing could the pain be because they are growing, i haven't done a pregnancy test but when i do it, it shows negative, could a person with pcos become pregnant without treatment as well?

<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>