You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

claura Aug 1, 2012 09:14:35 AM ET

I need help. i had protect sex about six days ago and the day after i had sex a dark brown discharge cme out ad on the sixth day i exprience morning sickness

kelli Jul 28, 2012 04:03:16 AM ET

I have sex three times a day on average and am afraid i am pregnant. i got my period but it was very short. i'm not sure if this is a sign?

Sofia Jul 26, 2012 06:52:46 PM ET

Hi i'm trying to get pregnant.i got my period on the 9 of this month it ended on the 13 and i had sex with my bf on the 16th right now i'm tired, been having pains in the lower part of my back,and feel the need to urinate frequently,i have also been spotting for 2- 3 days and my stomach has become very sensitive. i took a pregnancy test yesterday but it said negative. do you think i'm pregnant?

loretta Jul 19, 2012 02:56:44 AM ET

I'am 36 my period last was april 14 all test even bloodtest coming out negitive and still no flow help please!

kathy Jul 7, 2012 10:37:05 PM ET

My last period was may 10-17. i still haven't had my period yet. i've been having sex almost everyday since my last period and three days before my period started. i've been having somewhat the same symtoms like my previous pregnancy. but all of my pregnancy tests came up negative

honesty Jul 7, 2012 02:56:48 PM ET

I got my period 5 26 2012 and it lasted for 13 day with a break for a day and the rest of the days were lite it is now july 7 and no aunt flo i toke 5 pts and all negative what are my chances of being with child

dc2ny2world Jul 4, 2012 11:29:08 PM ET

My last period was may 9-16. now since may i have had sex several times during my fertile and non fertile times of the month. however i have not had a period since may 9-16. i have just had ocassional spotting which began about a little over two weeks after my period ended in may. i have failed pregnancy test and still no period just spotting. i haven't taken any birth control pills since november 2011. i'm curious if anyone has any suggestions?

ashley Jun 29, 2012 04:27:48 AM ET

Im so confused.. i had my normal period 3 weeks ago and its due this week. i had unusual bleeding last week that was light and lasted for about 2 days. my boobs and nipples have been so sore! i took a hot this morning and it was negative. what do you think?

Brittany May 30, 2012 05:09:56 PM ET

Hi im 20 i have a 9 month old i didnt have my period this month last month it was 3 days when my normal period is 7 days and now i have gained almost 30 pounds my lower back hurts and im very tired i have some times cramping my boobs hurt but no period am i pregant?

tara1 Apr 27, 2012 12:15:19 AM ET

I had my period march 22 i was supposed to have one on april 18, but on april 17 i began spottin but it only lasted a day. i have been having lower abdominal pains and peeing frequently.. but i took a hpt it said negative what should i do??

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>