You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

tara1 Apr 27, 2012 12:15:19 AM ET

I had my period march 22 i was supposed to have one on april 18, but on april 17 i began spottin but it only lasted a day. i have been having lower abdominal pains and peeing frequently.. but i took a hpt it said negative what should i do??

paula Mar 28, 2012 06:17:19 AM ET

Last year i had an accident and i went to the doctor made all my tests the doctor said i was pregnant he showed me the results there two stripes he said i must also do the blood test and i did it and the results were negative i do'nt know why that day it showed positive because every month i buy myself a pregnancy test and they always show negative i sometimes wish i have'nt use contraceptives i think they ruining my life now because evertime i buy the tests i tell myself that it's gonna be different and i sometimes get the symptoms but when i'm just enjoying it my period comes it's a mass and it's eating me please help me advise me or just talk to me

sydney Mar 27, 2012 08:59:57 PM ET

Hi, i had sex about three months ago and had some of the signs. i ttwsttwo home test but they came up negitive. no period yet and its now march. even after i took two test i still had the signs. i don't know what's wrong or if i should go to the doctors. i need some advise.

Trinae Mar 5, 2012 11:32:09 PM ET

Hi i had a period jan1 then again jan31 i didnt have one in feb its now march and i'm 35 days into my cycle. btw yes my period is irregular but for 2 days my breast were very sore me and my fiance had sex around my fertile days so i took a test and it was negative. its only been 2 weeks (today) since ovulation so did i test too soon?? plz help im ready for a new baby really praying for positive. pt

amit Feb 22, 2012 10:13:16 AM ET

My wife period date 17th feb.no period she pregnant

sana Jan 25, 2012 01:41:35 PM ET

Hi i hace pcos disease and i had my mentrual period it was normal , i finish on the 8th of january , since then i have oral sex with my boyfriend everynight and we don't use protection, and starting 3 days ago my earolas and breast starting hurt? could it be i am pregnant or not? and my breast are growing could the pain be because they are growing, i haven't done a pregnancy test but when i do it, it shows negative, could a person with pcos become pregnant without treatment as well?

pepiya Jan 18, 2012 08:30:05 AM ET

I had amiscarrige on the 14 november and then my period comes on 9 december and they were not heavy as they used to be . and in january i was late with two days , itook a pregant test it negetive and then i noticed a spot on the 12 january and inoticed some discharge and theblood looks like it was mixed with mucus. and i was spottting for 3 day .do you think im pregnant

annmarie Jan 17, 2012 08:03:29 AM ET

Hi i would like some advice im 4 days late on my period but last week i had a spot just a dot of red show followed by brown stain then nothing ... i could be pregnant cause my dates match up when i last had sex but ive suffered 4 miscarriages at 5 weeks but everything is normal had normal tests done but im just scared im always regular on my period i would like a bit advice i did a hpt 4 days before me period was negative so what should i do ive got symptoms but i keep thinking me period is coming with the cramping

Slightly Sep 19, 2011 02:39:56 AM ET

I had my perios last time on 19th august and for the past week ive has the sorest breasts ever, they are painfull when i walk. i am already rather top heavy and they have never been this sore before.. wearing a bra hurts and i have been very tired but only the last couple of days. i have taken 1 hpt in the late afternoon and was negative. pelase help lol

kisha May 28, 2011 06:33:38 AM ET

Hello ok i had a period last month on the 5th but it only lasted a day and it was very light now its at the end of may in nothing yet, took a test it was negative all 3 times what should i do?

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>