You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

amit Feb 22, 2012 10:13:16 AM ET

My wife period date 17th feb.no period she pregnant

sana Jan 25, 2012 01:41:35 PM ET

Hi i hace pcos disease and i had my mentrual period it was normal , i finish on the 8th of january , since then i have oral sex with my boyfriend everynight and we don't use protection, and starting 3 days ago my earolas and breast starting hurt? could it be i am pregnant or not? and my breast are growing could the pain be because they are growing, i haven't done a pregnancy test but when i do it, it shows negative, could a person with pcos become pregnant without treatment as well?

pepiya Jan 18, 2012 08:30:05 AM ET

I had amiscarrige on the 14 november and then my period comes on 9 december and they were not heavy as they used to be . and in january i was late with two days , itook a pregant test it negetive and then i noticed a spot on the 12 january and inoticed some discharge and theblood looks like it was mixed with mucus. and i was spottting for 3 day .do you think im pregnant

annmarie Jan 17, 2012 08:03:29 AM ET

Hi i would like some advice im 4 days late on my period but last week i had a spot just a dot of red show followed by brown stain then nothing ... i could be pregnant cause my dates match up when i last had sex but ive suffered 4 miscarriages at 5 weeks but everything is normal had normal tests done but im just scared im always regular on my period i would like a bit advice i did a hpt 4 days before me period was negative so what should i do ive got symptoms but i keep thinking me period is coming with the cramping

Slightly Sep 19, 2011 02:39:56 AM ET

I had my perios last time on 19th august and for the past week ive has the sorest breasts ever, they are painfull when i walk. i am already rather top heavy and they have never been this sore before.. wearing a bra hurts and i have been very tired but only the last couple of days. i have taken 1 hpt in the late afternoon and was negative. pelase help lol

kisha May 28, 2011 06:33:38 AM ET

Hello ok i had a period last month on the 5th but it only lasted a day and it was very light now its at the end of may in nothing yet, took a test it was negative all 3 times what should i do?

Star*Blessed May 14, 2010 12:48:56 AM ET

Hell0, i had my last peri0d december 26th it lasted the usual 4-5 days.. i didn't have a peri0d in the m0nth of january and february 1-9 i experienced sp0tting which c0uld had been {implantati0n bleeding} in march i didn't have peri0d.. april 10-14 i had a what may had ben a peri0d and its may n0w and the 10-14 i experiend bleeding.. is it p0ssible i c0uld be pregnant?? and i've t00king pregnancy test(s) and all results sh0w a negative result!! i'm getting w0rried ab0ut my b0dy :( and yesss i want kid(s) i hav a scheduled bl00d test and ultra s0und next m0nth.. what t0 d0 until??

red Nov 13, 2008 12:17:13 AM ET

This article was a good source of information because its kind of what i am going through but even though i had symptoms but i started and i still was pregnant

<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14