You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Anonymous Mar 16, 2015 01:10:14 AM ET

Is my g/f pregnant? i don't know if she was still fertile or not. on dec 11th, she had a period i believe, and we had sex on jan 1st. it was a 22 day gap. do you think she ovulated in that time span? she is irregular though. 9 days after we had sex, she had her period and we're on our 3rd month right now, and she's had 3 periods all together. but, we're still worried because she's had headaches and tummy aches; some sharp, some normal. she hasn't had morning sickness, but the tiredness and having to pee more, and it's hard to tell because she always pees a lot and is tired.

christen8mm Mar 14, 2015 09:06:25 PM ET

I am in the same boat as the l.j person with the same period start date and end date of 12/9/14 and 1/2/15. i haven't gotten a period yet, and not having any signs of one. i have been sexually active since 1/30/15, almost every day. it is now 3/14/15, and still no period. so far, within two and a half months, i've had four negative tests. any ideas?

B Mar 13, 2015 09:06:49 PM ET

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me. i recently had my last period on feb 09. i was suppose to get my next period on march 11. my cycle length varies from 25 to 30 days between periods. i did a hpt and a blood test, and both came back negative. i'm only two days late, but on the day i was suppose to start, i got the rusty brown blood discharge. it was the consistency of mucus. i was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing? also, when should i test again?

Sam Mar 11, 2015 03:01:27 PM ET

Hi. can anyone help? i'm 43 days late from my last period, which was on 21st december 2015. i have done 5 pregnancy test, and all come back negative. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 3, 2015 06:36:46 AM ET

Same here. i was 5 days late. i felt the cramps on my breasts, my back and belly. but i haven't taken a pregnancy test yet. i was hoping it will be positive. hehe.

B.B Feb 25, 2015 09:20:35 PM ET

I am 8 days late, and took a pregnancy test 2 days before my period. on day 3 of it begin late. both tests were negative. my period is very regular, and the only time i've ever been late is when i was pregnant with my other two kids. could i still be pregnant? i need help and answers.

mathapelo Feb 17, 2015 04:29:41 PM ET

Since september, i had a light pink period that lasted for only 2 days. it used to last a full 7 seven days. all my test are negative, but now my stomach has grown even though it's too soft. i can also feel the movement when i lay down or eat something. i have 5 kids now. i'm confused whether i'm pregnant or not.

Guest Feb 15, 2015 08:11:09 AM ET

I'm 11 days late for my period. i have the birth control implant in my arm. i was sexually active with my boyfriend of 3 years while taking antibiotics. i have had 2 tests come up negative. is it possible that the birth control implant is the reason?

guest Feb 13, 2015 01:09:48 PM ET

Hi. i am 25, and my periods are irregular. the last one was in october of 2014, and on jan 22nd, i had dizziness. i went to the doctor and got a positive test. when i did one a week later, it was negative, but i'm still dizzy. i'm confused about if i'm pregnant.

Guest Feb 12, 2015 08:02:37 AM ET

Hi. my last period was on the 14th of december 2014, and to this day still no period!!! i've got the sore boobs and tiredness, but have had negative pregnancy tests. could i still be pregnant, but have low hormone levels to detect for the test?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>