Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Angel Mar 31, 2015 09:32:19 PM ET

I think i'm having a cryptic pregnancy. i was diagnosed with pcos in august 2014. so i started the pill. in october 2014, i was on the pill, and my last day taking the pill was october 14,2014. i had a period the next day, october 15. i don't really remember the dates, but a couple days after my period, i had unprotected sex. about a week later when my next period was expected, i was at the doctor and i used the bathroom. i then saw light pink blood, so i'm think i'm about to come on my period and so i left the doctor and went home. i put on a pad. about an hour passed, and the pad was completely white. there wasn't a drip of blood on the pad, which showed that the blood was gone. i then go to the doctor and took a urine and blood pregnancy test, and they were both negative. i had no period in november or decembe, but i had one in january and i had one in february, both with clots. i didn't have one in march. i haven't really had any symptoms besides that implantation bleeding. i don't look pregnant, because i'm kind of overweight, but i sometimes feel what feels like a baby kick, but i'm still not sure. i don't really see any nipple change. should i get an ultrasound, or am i over thinking???

bella Mar 23, 2015 04:45:34 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant. i have had 5 positive tests, but now all all the tests say negative. the doctors refuse to do anymore tests on me. i feel the baby, and so do other people. i need help. i want a nice healthy baby, but if i cant get help, something might happen. i'm scared. what do i do?

heather Mar 16, 2015 09:35:07 AM ET

Mathapelo, my story is exactly the same as yours. i haven't had a regular period since september. when i do have it, it is only 2, maybe 3, days at the most when it used to be 7 days. the bleeding is a lot lighter than it used to be. my stomach has gotten bigger and i've felt movement mostly when laying down, sitting down, or after eating, but also a few times while i was standing up as well. last month my "period" was weeks late and it lasted 3 days. this month, i am already over a week late and have had a horrible backache for weeks with some cramping, but no bleeding. i feel like i'm going crazy!

Anonymous Mar 16, 2015 05:10:14 AM ET

Is my g/f pregnant? i don't know if she was still fertile or not. on dec 11th, she had a period i believe, and we had sex on jan 1st. it was a 22 day gap. do you think she ovulated in that time span? she is irregular though. 9 days after we had sex, she had her period and we're on our 3rd month right now, and she's had 3 periods all together. but, we're still worried because she's had headaches and tummy aches; some sharp, some normal. she hasn't had morning sickness, but the tiredness and having to pee more, and it's hard to tell because she always pees a lot and is tired.

christen8mm Mar 15, 2015 01:06:25 AM ET

I am in the same boat as the l.j person with the same period start date and end date of 12/9/14 and 1/2/15. i haven't gotten a period yet, and not having any signs of one. i have been sexually active since 1/30/15, almost every day. it is now 3/14/15, and still no period. so far, within two and a half months, i've had four negative tests. any ideas?

B Mar 14, 2015 01:06:49 AM ET

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me. i recently had my last period on feb 09. i was suppose to get my next period on march 11. my cycle length varies from 25 to 30 days between periods. i did a hpt and a blood test, and both came back negative. i'm only two days late, but on the day i was suppose to start, i got the rusty brown blood discharge. it was the consistency of mucus. i was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing? also, when should i test again?

Sam Mar 11, 2015 07:01:27 PM ET

Hi. can anyone help? i'm 43 days late from my last period, which was on 21st december 2015. i have done 5 pregnancy test, and all come back negative. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 3, 2015 11:36:46 AM ET

Same here. i was 5 days late. i felt the cramps on my breasts, my back and belly. but i haven't taken a pregnancy test yet. i was hoping it will be positive. hehe.

B.B Feb 26, 2015 02:20:35 AM ET

I am 8 days late, and took a pregnancy test 2 days before my period. on day 3 of it begin late. both tests were negative. my period is very regular, and the only time i've ever been late is when i was pregnant with my other two kids. could i still be pregnant? i need help and answers.

mathapelo Feb 17, 2015 09:29:41 PM ET

Since september, i had a light pink period that lasted for only 2 days. it used to last a full 7 seven days. all my test are negative, but now my stomach has grown even though it's too soft. i can also feel the movement when i lay down or eat something. i have 5 kids now. i'm confused whether i'm pregnant or not.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>