You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Guest Feb 12, 2015 08:02:37 AM ET

Hi. my last period was on the 14th of december 2014, and to this day still no period!!! i've got the sore boobs and tiredness, but have had negative pregnancy tests. could i still be pregnant, but have low hormone levels to detect for the test?

scardy cat Feb 10, 2015 07:44:55 PM ET

Ok, so i had sex 6 days ago, and today my period is expected to show. nothing! not even a spot of red, pink, brown, nothing! : ( i was going to take plan b, but never got to the store. i went to the doctor today and had a negative urine result. i had blood work done, and now i'm waiting. i'm scared.

jane Feb 5, 2015 11:23:11 AM ET

Hi all am 5-6 weeks late. i have sore breasts and that's all. i have never had a late period. i've lost count on how many tests i have taken. could i still be pregnant? aggggghhh ;( thanks

amber Feb 5, 2015 12:03:05 AM ET

Hi. i haven't had a period since 10/11/2014. i've had all the pregnancy symptoms i had with my first child. i went to the emergency room on 11/06/2014 due to sharp pains in my lower abdomen, which i believe may have been the implantation process. i need some help. i have yet to see a doctor. i just need some insight on what is going on. i've taken multiple hpts and they say negative. they also did one in the emergency room, but at the time it was done it would have been to soon to see anything.

geselle Feb 4, 2015 02:24:43 PM ET

I had sex 9 days ago, and haven't had a missed period yet. i took a test this morning with an up and up blue dyed pregnancy test, and it came up a very faint negative. did i test too early?

L.J Jan 29, 2015 05:01:33 PM ET

My period came on 12/29/14 and i went off of it on the 2nd. today is 1/29/15 and still no period. i didn't have morning sickness with my last two kids. could i be pregnant? help me someone.

Lavany Jan 28, 2015 03:57:54 AM ET

I was suppose to get my period on the 1st of jan. today is the 27th of jan, and still i have not got my period. even the pregnancy test is negative. this is my first experience being this late. can any one help? what would be the reason?

Rachel Jan 28, 2015 01:52:31 AM ET

Hello, i had my last period on dec 21, 2014 (it lasted 5 days and i get regular periods), then was very sexually active. i took a couple of home pregnancy tests, but all were negative. from what i thought, it was too soon. on jan 27, 2015, i went to pee, and when wiped i saw light blood. so, i took a pregnancy test, and it came out "not pregnant." could there be a possibly of me still being pregnant, even if it's the last days of the month? i don't know if it's my period or pregnant symptoms. what should i do?

Nikko Jan 25, 2015 10:45:20 PM ET

My last regular period ended 6 weeks ago. i went to the doctor 2 weeks ago for nausea and vomiting. they gave me a pregnancy test, but it was negative. i had the flu, but i was spotting for two days the same week. but, it's been 2 weeks, and i'm still experiencing nausea, and now extreme fatigue, back pain, and hot flashes? (i'm 24) i don't know what to think. could i have taken a test to early? the last time i had unprotected sex was 4 weeks ago. could i still be pregnant? or could the test have been taken too early or possibly be a false negative?

guest Jan 25, 2015 05:20:38 PM ET

Hello. i had sex on 12/24/14, and now i'm having all types of pregnancy symptoms. today, 1/25/15, i found spotting. my period is irregular, but does this mean that i might be pregnant.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>