You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

geselle Feb 4, 2015 02:24:43 PM ET

I had sex 9 days ago, and haven't had a missed period yet. i took a test this morning with an up and up blue dyed pregnancy test, and it came up a very faint negative. did i test too early?

L.J Jan 29, 2015 05:01:33 PM ET

My period came on 12/29/14 and i went off of it on the 2nd. today is 1/29/15 and still no period. i didn't have morning sickness with my last two kids. could i be pregnant? help me someone.

Lavany Jan 28, 2015 03:57:54 AM ET

I was suppose to get my period on the 1st of jan. today is the 27th of jan, and still i have not got my period. even the pregnancy test is negative. this is my first experience being this late. can any one help? what would be the reason?

Rachel Jan 28, 2015 01:52:31 AM ET

Hello, i had my last period on dec 21, 2014 (it lasted 5 days and i get regular periods), then was very sexually active. i took a couple of home pregnancy tests, but all were negative. from what i thought, it was too soon. on jan 27, 2015, i went to pee, and when wiped i saw light blood. so, i took a pregnancy test, and it came out "not pregnant." could there be a possibly of me still being pregnant, even if it's the last days of the month? i don't know if it's my period or pregnant symptoms. what should i do?

Nikko Jan 25, 2015 10:45:20 PM ET

My last regular period ended 6 weeks ago. i went to the doctor 2 weeks ago for nausea and vomiting. they gave me a pregnancy test, but it was negative. i had the flu, but i was spotting for two days the same week. but, it's been 2 weeks, and i'm still experiencing nausea, and now extreme fatigue, back pain, and hot flashes? (i'm 24) i don't know what to think. could i have taken a test to early? the last time i had unprotected sex was 4 weeks ago. could i still be pregnant? or could the test have been taken too early or possibly be a false negative?

guest Jan 25, 2015 05:20:38 PM ET

Hello. i had sex on 12/24/14, and now i'm having all types of pregnancy symptoms. today, 1/25/15, i found spotting. my period is irregular, but does this mean that i might be pregnant.

wondering... Jan 25, 2015 01:46:48 PM ET

I had my period from dec 18-22. i was due for my period on jan 15th, and took 2 tests, one tuesday and one today 1-25-15. both were negative, can i still be pregnant?

Kristen Jan 25, 2015 08:09:20 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on december 4th, 2014! i missed my period january 1st, and i am suppose to get another on january 29th! i have taken about three or four home pregnancy tests, and all are negative! i'm having nausea after i eat, foods that i liked before i can't stand the smell of, cramping in my abdomen here and there, and lower back pain. no sore breasts though.

Kadija Feb 7, 2015 04:40:22 PM ET

Hey kristen. i am basically on the same page with you. i had my last period on the 5th of december 2014, and it was due on january 20th. i'm a little nauseated with a few cramps. have you seen your af yet? any bfp? i'm just curious.

Finn Jan 23, 2015 02:01:01 AM ET

I don't know anything about cycles and basal temperature. i have never taken birth control pills. we use condoms when we have sex. we plan to have a baby this year, so we started to try. this is the first time that i am late for my period. i have had 4 negative tests already, but i feel like i'm pregnant. am i pregnant? please help!

lashawna Jan 21, 2015 11:28:51 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on november 30, 2014. two days before i ovulated, i had some symptoms. i got my period december the 20th. my period only lasted 3 days, and it was really light, but i was still having the symptoms.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>