You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Guest Jan 20, 2015 05:52:42 PM ET

Could i be pregnant if i'm 9-10 weeks late for my period? i've been to the gp and had negative tests, and a blood test. i'm only 17, and i've never had this experience before.

Brittney Jan 20, 2015 04:13:16 PM ET

I got my period last month on the 11th, and had sex 4 days after my period. this month, i missed my period. i took a home pregnancy test, and went to a doctor to check. the tests both came back negative, but my breasts are sore and i'm feeling all the symptoms. i'm still worried that i could be pregnant, even though i have two negative pregnancy tests. can someone help me?

Nneoma Jan 19, 2015 09:19:08 AM ET

I had my period on 1/01/2015. for some days now, i have been having symptoms of pregnancy. i went for a test on 19/01/2015 which was negative. is it possible that i am pregnant? i am having the symptoms up to now.

Lindsey Jan 17, 2015 12:46:11 AM ET

Hello, i had a definite period on 10/29/14. then, in november, i had three back to back, but the last one was very light with spotting here and there. then, december came, and i never had a period. it's now jan 15, 2015, and still no period. i have taken 2 tests, both negative. but, i'm having bad pregnancy symptoms like lower back pain and abdominal cramps here and there. i have bad indigestion and severe headaches, not to mention i'm not feeling myself, and have a little nausea here and there. could i be pregnant? please help!!

Sara Jan 20, 2015 06:12:44 PM ET

When the egg gets fertilized it can cause spotting. some women also test negative on hpt even when they are actually pregnant. i would go to the doctor and have a blood test/ office pregnancy test to make sure; because your symptoms are pointing to pregnancy. good luck!

mumof2 Jan 16, 2015 07:19:18 AM ET

Hi. i had sex 1 day after my period. could i be pregnant? i've got all the signs of pregnancy, but the tests are saying negative. my next period isn't due until the 30th of january, 2015.

Lindsey Jan 15, 2015 10:35:33 PM ET

I had sex 3 months ago, and took a plan b pill. i have had two regular periods since, and my third should start at the end of this month. i've been paranoid, so i took two tests, and both came back negative. am i just stressing, or could i still end up being pregnant. and yes i'm on the pill.

kym Jan 12, 2015 03:32:50 PM ET

I had sex on dec 17, which was my most fertile day. but, i have been having all the signs of pregnancy. but i have sort of a period. it was a lot different though than normal. am i pregnant???

crystal Jan 8, 2015 07:35:01 AM ET

I've just turned 22, and i'm just on 20 days late. my period comes on the 20th of each month without fail. i had a 10 day late period in june of 2014. i'm starting to get a little worried as i'm getting lower right abdominal pain, and the cramps are sharper then period ones. i have taken two tests, and both were negative. the lower back pain has started to kick in as well. someone please help.

Vanessa Jan 2, 2015 10:47:34 AM ET

Hi. i had sex on 10/26/14. i got a very light what seemed like a period on 11/04/14 thru 11/06/14. after that, i got my regular heavy 5-day period on 11/22/14 thru 11/26/14. i did not get a period in december. could i be pregnant? i have no signs of early symptoms, or feel any different.

Guest Dec 28, 2014 05:47:47 PM ET

My last period finished on october 30th. i've just got it, but 22 days late. i've had symptoms of being pregnant but now i'm not sure. could i still be?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>