You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

guest Jan 25, 2015 05:20:38 PM ET

Hello. i had sex on 12/24/14, and now i'm having all types of pregnancy symptoms. today, 1/25/15, i found spotting. my period is irregular, but does this mean that i might be pregnant.

wondering... Jan 25, 2015 01:46:48 PM ET

I had my period from dec 18-22. i was due for my period on jan 15th, and took 2 tests, one tuesday and one today 1-25-15. both were negative, can i still be pregnant?

Kristen Jan 25, 2015 08:09:20 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on december 4th, 2014! i missed my period january 1st, and i am suppose to get another on january 29th! i have taken about three or four home pregnancy tests, and all are negative! i'm having nausea after i eat, foods that i liked before i can't stand the smell of, cramping in my abdomen here and there, and lower back pain. no sore breasts though.

Kadija Feb 7, 2015 04:40:22 PM ET

Hey kristen. i am basically on the same page with you. i had my last period on the 5th of december 2014, and it was due on january 20th. i'm a little nauseated with a few cramps. have you seen your af yet? any bfp? i'm just curious.

Finn Jan 23, 2015 02:01:01 AM ET

I don't know anything about cycles and basal temperature. i have never taken birth control pills. we use condoms when we have sex. we plan to have a baby this year, so we started to try. this is the first time that i am late for my period. i have had 4 negative tests already, but i feel like i'm pregnant. am i pregnant? please help!

lashawna Jan 21, 2015 11:28:51 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on november 30, 2014. two days before i ovulated, i had some symptoms. i got my period december the 20th. my period only lasted 3 days, and it was really light, but i was still having the symptoms.

Guest Jan 20, 2015 05:52:42 PM ET

Could i be pregnant if i'm 9-10 weeks late for my period? i've been to the gp and had negative tests, and a blood test. i'm only 17, and i've never had this experience before.

Brittney Jan 20, 2015 04:13:16 PM ET

I got my period last month on the 11th, and had sex 4 days after my period. this month, i missed my period. i took a home pregnancy test, and went to a doctor to check. the tests both came back negative, but my breasts are sore and i'm feeling all the symptoms. i'm still worried that i could be pregnant, even though i have two negative pregnancy tests. can someone help me?

Nneoma Jan 19, 2015 09:19:08 AM ET

I had my period on 1/01/2015. for some days now, i have been having symptoms of pregnancy. i went for a test on 19/01/2015 which was negative. is it possible that i am pregnant? i am having the symptoms up to now.

Lindsey Jan 17, 2015 12:46:11 AM ET

Hello, i had a definite period on 10/29/14. then, in november, i had three back to back, but the last one was very light with spotting here and there. then, december came, and i never had a period. it's now jan 15, 2015, and still no period. i have taken 2 tests, both negative. but, i'm having bad pregnancy symptoms like lower back pain and abdominal cramps here and there. i have bad indigestion and severe headaches, not to mention i'm not feeling myself, and have a little nausea here and there. could i be pregnant? please help!!

Sara Jan 20, 2015 06:12:44 PM ET

When the egg gets fertilized it can cause spotting. some women also test negative on hpt even when they are actually pregnant. i would go to the doctor and have a blood test/ office pregnancy test to make sure; because your symptoms are pointing to pregnancy. good luck!

mumof2 Jan 16, 2015 07:19:18 AM ET

Hi. i had sex 1 day after my period. could i be pregnant? i've got all the signs of pregnancy, but the tests are saying negative. my next period isn't due until the 30th of january, 2015.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>