You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Lindsey Jan 15, 2015 10:35:33 PM ET

I had sex 3 months ago, and took a plan b pill. i have had two regular periods since, and my third should start at the end of this month. i've been paranoid, so i took two tests, and both came back negative. am i just stressing, or could i still end up being pregnant. and yes i'm on the pill.

kym Jan 12, 2015 03:32:50 PM ET

I had sex on dec 17, which was my most fertile day. but, i have been having all the signs of pregnancy. but i have sort of a period. it was a lot different though than normal. am i pregnant???

crystal Jan 8, 2015 07:35:01 AM ET

I've just turned 22, and i'm just on 20 days late. my period comes on the 20th of each month without fail. i had a 10 day late period in june of 2014. i'm starting to get a little worried as i'm getting lower right abdominal pain, and the cramps are sharper then period ones. i have taken two tests, and both were negative. the lower back pain has started to kick in as well. someone please help.

Vanessa Jan 2, 2015 10:47:34 AM ET

Hi. i had sex on 10/26/14. i got a very light what seemed like a period on 11/04/14 thru 11/06/14. after that, i got my regular heavy 5-day period on 11/22/14 thru 11/26/14. i did not get a period in december. could i be pregnant? i have no signs of early symptoms, or feel any different.

Guest Dec 28, 2014 05:47:47 PM ET

My last period finished on october 30th. i've just got it, but 22 days late. i've had symptoms of being pregnant but now i'm not sure. could i still be?

Morgan Dec 19, 2014 10:24:53 AM ET

Please someone help me! i had a four day period on 12/3/14 until 12/6/14. i had sex with my boyfriend five days straight before my period, and then multiple times after my period. it is now 12/19/14, and i am very sick with the signs of pregnancy. i'm trying to figure out if i conceived before or after my period. the only thing is, i don't want the conceived date before 11/7/14, because then that means that my boyfriend isn't the father. it would be my ex boyfriend. i'm in a terrible situation. i still need to take a test. if i am pregnant, when would it be that i conceived?

nina Dec 18, 2014 02:29:43 PM ET

Hi. i am 8 days late for my period, and i took 3 home pregnancy test. all were negative. could i still be pregnant?

florence Dec 17, 2014 03:08:01 AM ET

I had miscarriage september and saw my period on the 19th of october. i saw my period again the 19th of november, but it lasted for 3 days. i have been having symptoms like storing spit in my mouth and always feeling tired. could this be that i am pregnant? i just saw my period again on the 17th of dec, but it was not heavy.

Jay Dec 14, 2014 06:05:07 PM ET

I'm 8 days late. i took a pregnancy test since the first day of a missed period, once in the morning, and one at night. they were all negative! what's up? could someone please help?

Guest Dec 14, 2014 04:29:15 AM ET

The last period i had since having sex was on october 25. a week later, i started experiencing extreme sleepiness. i am craving cheetos and oranges. i have a metallic taste in my mouth. my period came a day early in november, but it was dark and lasted 4 days with mild cramping. i still feel the same. my nipples feel tingly everyday. i have taken two negative tests. should i take another test?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>