You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Help Dec 8, 2014 04:41:49 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on october 3rd. i got my period 34 days later and my period was due again the 4th. i have a lot of symptoms, and have a two year old, so i know how it feels. i feel pregnant, but i have taken multiple 1st response tests and they all say negative. does anyone have any advice?

hanna Dec 8, 2014 05:33:56 AM ET

Hi i am 25 years old and i am 10 days late. i took a hpt and it was negative. i have a strong sense of smell and get queezy if i smell smoke or eggs being made. how long should i still wait before i take another test? my period started on the 31st and ended 4th of nov. it was supposed to start on the 28th of nov, but there is still no sign of period. i want to conceive.

Madi Dec 4, 2014 07:31:18 PM ET

My period was on oct 17th, and now it's dec 4th. i missed my period, and my pregnancy test came back negative. i'm getting worried here. i have never missed it.

erica Dec 1, 2014 11:12:50 PM ET

Please can someone help me? i always start on the 1st or 2nd of the month. in july, i didn't start until the 30th, and it was very light. i was sick for about 2 weeks every morning. i took home pregnancy test over and over and had a blood test done and they all came back negative. i went from size 0 to a 5, and even that is still too tight. my weight has gone from 131 to 148 lbs. could i still be pregnant?

keshia Nov 29, 2014 04:41:33 PM ET

I had my last period on oct 30th, and had unprotected sex on nov 8. my period was late. i have vomited one time, and have been eating a lot, and gaining weight in my butt. my hair is also growing. i took a test, but it was negative. my period came, and lasted three days. am i pregnant?

yes Dec 6, 2014 12:24:47 PM ET

Same with me! i have symptoms severely.

Melissa5 Nov 20, 2014 02:43:10 PM ET

Hi. i had my tubes tied 6 years ago, but i'm having pregnancy symptoms since the end of august. i'm getting my period, but it's very light and lasts 2 days instead of 5. i'm bloated, i smell everything, have food aversions. i started feeling movement this week. i had previously had 4 c-sections. i went to my doctor, and they did ultrasound, but couldn't find anything. at home, i have gotten faint positives on a few tests, a couple of them blood and urine, but the one by my doctor came out negative. i bought a doppler and i'm getting a reading of 135-165. does that make sense? i'm so confused, as i had children before and i know what it means to be pregnant. does anyone have advice? thanks.

lilbit Nov 17, 2014 10:05:00 AM ET

I am 17 days late, and i have gotten two negative test. but, i feel pregnant. i been extremely nauseous and dizzy. i have a tight cramping feeling, and the worst acne you have ever seen!!! i found out very early with my daughter on the chance we were doing an ultrasound to check my ovaries for a cyst, and there happened to be a little baby in there lol. we had a negative blood and urine test with her one week earlier.

natisha Nov 11, 2014 09:14:09 PM ET

I just had a baby 5 months ago. i had my period once, but haven't had once since. we had unprotected sex. what to do?

Ragina Nov 6, 2014 01:08:42 PM ET

My last period was on september 10 and it still hasn't started yet. i've taken several home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative! i went to the obgyn and had blood test done, and it came back negative, but i still haven't started my period! i have bloating, i'm peeing pretty constant and i stay tired. i don't know what to do. when i had my first child i didn't have this problem, except i didn't find out i was prego until i was 8 weeks. could i be pregnant? should i take another test?

Natalie Oct 29, 2014 05:02:12 PM ET

I'm not worried, but i am. on the same day i ovulated, i had sex. i took two pregnancy tests (1st response), but it said that i wasn't pregnant. also, i'm 10 days late and i don't know what going on. i don't know what to do.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>