You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Madi Dec 4, 2014 07:31:18 PM ET

My period was on oct 17th, and now it's dec 4th. i missed my period, and my pregnancy test came back negative. i'm getting worried here. i have never missed it.

erica Dec 1, 2014 11:12:50 PM ET

Please can someone help me? i always start on the 1st or 2nd of the month. in july, i didn't start until the 30th, and it was very light. i was sick for about 2 weeks every morning. i took home pregnancy test over and over and had a blood test done and they all came back negative. i went from size 0 to a 5, and even that is still too tight. my weight has gone from 131 to 148 lbs. could i still be pregnant?

keshia Nov 29, 2014 04:41:33 PM ET

I had my last period on oct 30th, and had unprotected sex on nov 8. my period was late. i have vomited one time, and have been eating a lot, and gaining weight in my butt. my hair is also growing. i took a test, but it was negative. my period came, and lasted three days. am i pregnant?

yes Dec 6, 2014 12:24:47 PM ET

Same with me! i have symptoms severely.

Melissa5 Nov 20, 2014 02:43:10 PM ET

Hi. i had my tubes tied 6 years ago, but i'm having pregnancy symptoms since the end of august. i'm getting my period, but it's very light and lasts 2 days instead of 5. i'm bloated, i smell everything, have food aversions. i started feeling movement this week. i had previously had 4 c-sections. i went to my doctor, and they did ultrasound, but couldn't find anything. at home, i have gotten faint positives on a few tests, a couple of them blood and urine, but the one by my doctor came out negative. i bought a doppler and i'm getting a reading of 135-165. does that make sense? i'm so confused, as i had children before and i know what it means to be pregnant. does anyone have advice? thanks.

lilbit Nov 17, 2014 10:05:00 AM ET

I am 17 days late, and i have gotten two negative test. but, i feel pregnant. i been extremely nauseous and dizzy. i have a tight cramping feeling, and the worst acne you have ever seen!!! i found out very early with my daughter on the chance we were doing an ultrasound to check my ovaries for a cyst, and there happened to be a little baby in there lol. we had a negative blood and urine test with her one week earlier.

natisha Nov 11, 2014 09:14:09 PM ET

I just had a baby 5 months ago. i had my period once, but haven't had once since. we had unprotected sex. what to do?

Ragina Nov 6, 2014 01:08:42 PM ET

My last period was on september 10 and it still hasn't started yet. i've taken several home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative! i went to the obgyn and had blood test done, and it came back negative, but i still haven't started my period! i have bloating, i'm peeing pretty constant and i stay tired. i don't know what to do. when i had my first child i didn't have this problem, except i didn't find out i was prego until i was 8 weeks. could i be pregnant? should i take another test?

Natalie Oct 29, 2014 05:02:12 PM ET

I'm not worried, but i am. on the same day i ovulated, i had sex. i took two pregnancy tests (1st response), but it said that i wasn't pregnant. also, i'm 10 days late and i don't know what going on. i don't know what to do.

Emily Oct 28, 2014 10:06:33 PM ET

I'm 25 days late for my period. it has been irregular for the past 3 months, but i have never been 25 days late like this. i've taken 3 pregnancy tests, 2 at home ones, and one with the doctor at the clinic. all three tests were negative. i've had cramping. it's not painful, but it's there. i'm tired a lot, peeing a lot more, and have constipation. could i be pregnant?!!

Shavelie Oct 17, 2014 07:16:29 PM ET

I haven't gotten my period since august 9th, and it's now october 17th. i still haven't gotten it. i took a pregnancy test, but it came out negative. i'm so worried, and i don't know what to do. can any one help me. it's my first time being pregnant if i am. help!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>