You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Ragina Nov 6, 2014 01:08:42 PM ET

My last period was on september 10 and it still hasn't started yet. i've taken several home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative! i went to the obgyn and had blood test done, and it came back negative, but i still haven't started my period! i have bloating, i'm peeing pretty constant and i stay tired. i don't know what to do. when i had my first child i didn't have this problem, except i didn't find out i was prego until i was 8 weeks. could i be pregnant? should i take another test?

Natalie Oct 29, 2014 05:02:12 PM ET

I'm not worried, but i am. on the same day i ovulated, i had sex. i took two pregnancy tests (1st response), but it said that i wasn't pregnant. also, i'm 10 days late and i don't know what going on. i don't know what to do.

Emily Oct 28, 2014 10:06:33 PM ET

I'm 25 days late for my period. it has been irregular for the past 3 months, but i have never been 25 days late like this. i've taken 3 pregnancy tests, 2 at home ones, and one with the doctor at the clinic. all three tests were negative. i've had cramping. it's not painful, but it's there. i'm tired a lot, peeing a lot more, and have constipation. could i be pregnant?!!

Shavelie Oct 17, 2014 07:16:29 PM ET

I haven't gotten my period since august 9th, and it's now october 17th. i still haven't gotten it. i took a pregnancy test, but it came out negative. i'm so worried, and i don't know what to do. can any one help me. it's my first time being pregnant if i am. help!!!!

Guest Oct 4, 2014 06:04:29 AM ET

Usually my cycle days was within 25 to 27 days, but this month it extends to 30 days, after that light white and red spotting comes when passing a urine. i did a test but the result was negative. i'm trying for a baby. what is the result and how should i take care of myself?

guest Sep 30, 2014 11:22:01 PM ET

I took three pregnancy tests and they all said negative. but, i'm still nauseous and bloated. i don't know what to do. any advice?

julia Sep 19, 2014 12:22:28 PM ET

I haven't had a period since august 14th. i'm regularly every 27 days. i have had nausea, and have been trying to conceive. i am over a week late. my period was due on the 10th, but my hpt is negative. could i still be pregnant?

Guest Sep 15, 2014 06:01:18 AM ET

Hi. i had my period on the 2nd of august, and had unprotected sex on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of august. on the 22nd i start bleeding but its wasn't normal. it started pinkish, and than changed to red, but not enough to fill up a pad. i've had nausea and vomiting, but i got 3 negative hpts. i used pills for two weeks, then stopped before i got my august period.

lexyrichard Aug 19, 2014 03:46:06 PM ET

I'm 3 weeks late and my hpt was negative. one night i started bleeding like i had started my period but in the morning it had stopped. it has been two days and it hasn't started again. i had a few symptoms that i usually get when i start my period (breast tenderness, and headache), but it all went away within a day. i'm waiting until friday to take another hpt. has this happened to anyone else, and if so, any advice?

guest Sep 15, 2014 06:30:25 PM ET

I am having similar symptoms right now. did you ever find out what was going on?

Beth Oct 16, 2014 11:52:16 PM ET

I am also going through this. i've taken 3 tests so far, and all have been negative!

guest Jun 29, 2014 03:42:43 AM ET

Hi i'm confused and i need help. i had suffered from leukorreha last year but now its okay. but, in the past 3-4 months i had taken a chance to be pregnant. but, 10 days later i got my period and 3 negative hpts. after that i felt some small body changes like that can't be ignored. but, i don't want to. i had mild cramping, having pain in my belly and navel. no vomiting, nausea, and have regular periods. but, i am having food cravings, am feeling emotional, and have a little increase in breast size and tummy. sometimes it hurts. i have a strong feeling like something is in the left side of womb. should i be concerned? or is it my imagination?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>