Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

guest Jun 29, 2014 07:42:43 AM ET

Hi i'm confused and i need help. i had suffered from leukorreha last year but now its okay. but, in the past 3-4 months i had taken a chance to be pregnant. but, 10 days later i got my period and 3 negative hpts. after that i felt some small body changes like that can't be ignored. but, i don't want to. i had mild cramping, having pain in my belly and navel. no vomiting, nausea, and have regular periods. but, i am having food cravings, am feeling emotional, and have a little increase in breast size and tummy. sometimes it hurts. i have a strong feeling like something is in the left side of womb. should i be concerned? or is it my imagination?

Guest Jun 14, 2014 04:54:05 AM ET

Hi. i am 5 days late, and when i had my period it last for one day only, it was red when it started and became brown and dry at night. then it stopped. i had symptoms but it turns out to be negative. now i'm confused. do i need to try hpt again? i wanna know because i want to start running for exercise.

Guest May 9, 2014 12:14:07 PM ET

My last period was on april 6th. i did a blue test on thursday may 8, and it came back negative. i still didn't get my period. do i have to still check again after a few days?

Guest Jun 9, 2014 02:50:57 AM ET

Were you pregnant? i have so many symptoms and a bfn. :/ i'm so disappointed, but i am wondering why i feel pregnant. i even have bleeding gums !!

Guest Apr 4, 2014 02:50:56 AM ET

Ok, so i have never been pregnant before. and i do not know if i am now. however, my body has been acting weird. i randomly start to feel really dizzy and hot then throw up. i look bloated, and i lost weight a few months ago due to me getting sick. now i have gained a little back. i have this line forming on my stomach as well. it's weird and below my belly button. i have been getting confused easily due to being tired all the time. i used to sleep for hours a day. now i'm up to at least 12. i don't know what's going on with me but from what i have read today it sounds like pregnancy is a possibility. but, i took a test a month back and it was negative. i took another yesterday and it was negative too. i just don't know what to think.

Guest Aug 15, 2014 11:53:13 PM ET

Were you pregnant?

Guest Feb 13, 2014 02:31:06 AM ET

January 22 my cycle came but it wasn't normal for me. i spotted for 4 days. on february 11th, i woke up and was just spotting but it stopped within hours. i'm having all kinds of pregnancy signs but getting a negative htp? what can this be?

trenise Apr 2, 2014 06:08:34 PM ET

So were you pregnant?

Guest Feb 5, 2014 10:27:46 PM ET

My last period was december 27th. i have not had one one since then. it's february 5th and still no period. i've taken a test it was negative. then two days later in the morning test was a faint positive. what do you ladies think??

Guest Jan 25, 2014 09:12:46 AM ET

I'm 25 days late and have fatigue, nausea, feel bloated, mild but very little cramping, and can't sleep very well (uncomfortable). i took two pregnancy tests and both were negative. my period comes on the 1st of each month. am i too early?

Guest Jan 17, 2014 02:25:49 AM ET

I am so confused right now. i had implantation spotting two weeks before my period was due. i have had the cramping like i was going to get my period but nothing. headaches and discharge have been other signs. bloating and just the feel of something is there. i am now 4 weeks late and 3 negative test results.

Guest Jan 17, 2014 02:08:37 AM ET

I have had implantation spotting and the cramps feel like i am going to start my period but no period comes. i don't have morning sickness but i feel tight in my stomach. i'm 4 to 5 weeks late.i have taken 4 pregnancy test and they say negative. i'm so confused. does this mean i'm pregnant? i need your advise. i'm 35 years old and have one son that is 16. i do want another child.

Guest Oct 26, 2013 02:52:24 AM ET

I am almost 21 weeks pregnant and have not had a positive htp or blood test yet. (pregnancy was confirmed at 15 weeks by u/s). i have also had "period" like bleeding every month at the time i would normally have my period. the bleeding is associated with the negative tests. it is call a cryptic pregnancy. pregnancy tests, urine and blood, can be wrong! if pregnancy symptoms continue, take care of yourself as thought you are pregnant, regardless of what the tests and doctors say until you are positive you're not pregnant. the first ob i went to (at 12 weeks) told me that i am not pregnant, that i am in menopause and that my ovaries have completely shut down and i need hormone therapy to stop the "symptoms". he then wrote me a prescription for prempro and told me to come back when i am ready for a pap. i did not believe him so i did not take the prempro. prempro during pregnancy can cause birth defects, pre-term labor and other complications. i hope this post can help someone!

LostAndConfused Jun 18, 2014 07:18:06 AM ET

How long did each of your period-like bleeding last for? they say that 3-5 days each time is normal for a cryptic pregnancy... i feel pregnant, say about 10wks2d i reckon. i've had period-like bleeding though. first one, i was spotting in between. second one, only lasted 5 days and my periods usually go for 7-8 days! my stomach keeps expanding, already gained 3 kilos! hope to hear from you soon.

Guest Aug 9, 2014 10:26:12 AM ET

Hi there. i'm wondering if since your doctor told you that you were menopausal did you have a fsh test done, and if so what was the result? i have missed 2 periods. i'm 46 and have never missed a period unless i was pregnant. doctor told me i have high fsh level of 71 and that i'm menopausal. why then do i feel pregnant.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>