You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test > Comments

Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Signs of Pregnancy With a Negative Pregnancy Test

Guest Feb 5, 2014 05:27:46 PM ET

My last period was december 27th. i have not had one one since then. it's february 5th and still no period. i've taken a test it was negative. then two days later in the morning test was a faint positive. what do you ladies think??

Guest Jan 25, 2014 04:12:46 AM ET

I'm 25 days late and have fatigue, nausea, feel bloated, mild but very little cramping, and can't sleep very well (uncomfortable). i took two pregnancy tests and both were negative. my period comes on the 1st of each month. am i too early?

Guest Jan 16, 2014 09:25:49 PM ET

I am so confused right now. i had implantation spotting two weeks before my period was due. i have had the cramping like i was going to get my period but nothing. headaches and discharge have been other signs. bloating and just the feel of something is there. i am now 4 weeks late and 3 negative test results.

Guest Jan 16, 2014 09:08:37 PM ET

I have had implantation spotting and the cramps feel like i am going to start my period but no period comes. i don't have morning sickness but i feel tight in my stomach. i'm 4 to 5 weeks late.i have taken 4 pregnancy test and they say negative. i'm so confused. does this mean i'm pregnant? i need your advise. i'm 35 years old and have one son that is 16. i do want another child.

Guest Oct 25, 2013 10:52:24 PM ET

I am almost 21 weeks pregnant and have not had a positive htp or blood test yet. (pregnancy was confirmed at 15 weeks by u/s). i have also had "period" like bleeding every month at the time i would normally have my period. the bleeding is associated with the negative tests. it is call a cryptic pregnancy. pregnancy tests, urine and blood, can be wrong! if pregnancy symptoms continue, take care of yourself as thought you are pregnant, regardless of what the tests and doctors say until you are positive you're not pregnant. the first ob i went to (at 12 weeks) told me that i am not pregnant, that i am in menopause and that my ovaries have completely shut down and i need hormone therapy to stop the "symptoms". he then wrote me a prescription for prempro and told me to come back when i am ready for a pap. i did not believe him so i did not take the prempro. prempro during pregnancy can cause birth defects, pre-term labor and other complications. i hope this post can help someone!

LostAndConfused Jun 18, 2014 03:18:06 AM ET

How long did each of your period-like bleeding last for? they say that 3-5 days each time is normal for a cryptic pregnancy... i feel pregnant, say about 10wks2d i reckon. i've had period-like bleeding though. first one, i was spotting in between. second one, only lasted 5 days and my periods usually go for 7-8 days! my stomach keeps expanding, already gained 3 kilos! hope to hear from you soon.

Guest Aug 9, 2014 06:26:12 AM ET

Hi there. i'm wondering if since your doctor told you that you were menopausal did you have a fsh test done, and if so what was the result? i have missed 2 periods. i'm 46 and have never missed a period unless i was pregnant. doctor told me i have high fsh level of 71 and that i'm menopausal. why then do i feel pregnant.

Guest Oct 24, 2013 10:32:03 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 28th sept, and was feeling pregnant ever since.but got my period a week earlier than usual in oct. i still feel very pregnant,very bloated and feels more blood flow around left side near ovaries. could this be pregnancy? can a woman get preggo and still menstruate? i'm a little confused.

Journie Dec 2, 2013 02:50:06 AM ET

I was pregnant and had a menstrual cycle. the ultrasound confirmed i was further along than thought.

Guest Oct 22, 2013 03:04:54 PM ET

Hi i had a misscartidge 3 months ago at 11 wks that was my 4 misscarridge, i'm due a period in 3 days but negative result, my stomach is bloated, metallic mouth, cramping,sore boobs, but still negative am i testing too early xx

gemma Mar 25, 2014 11:36:56 AM ET

No, your not pregnant and you need to take good care of your self, if you've had a miscarriage 3 months ago. why are your trying to get pregnant again?

dottielu Oct 15, 2013 12:45:24 PM ET

I have been having symptoms of pregnancy and i have a strong feeling i am but my period is not due for another week and a half so i can not take a test yet. ive been bloated for 2 weeks straight. ive been peeing more than normal. ive had headaches and backaches. i've had cramps everyday. i've had a clear discharge. i've had mild constipation. i've also been hot and uncomfortable and night when trying to sleep. could this be pregnancy or am i going crazy?

Guest Oct 8, 2013 09:42:42 PM ET

Been trying to get pregnant for about four months period comes on every 1st of the mont through the 5th this month it didn't come on, i've been cramping feeling nauseous, eating more, and very emotional so my bf says i took a pregnancy test and came out negative ... what can it be?

Lora Oct 2, 2013 04:58:54 AM ET

Well i had my last period july 12th which is a week before normal then i haven't had one since then... now my boyfriend and i don't know if i'm pregnant i am kinda scared but i took 4 tests and 3 of them wouldn't read and the other one was negative, can anyone help me and explain please?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>