Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature > Comments

Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature

SUGI Aug 16, 2018 12:46:42 PM ET

I am 7dpo and i am having strange vagina tightening and it even shoots pain to my buttocks.

Guest Mar 27, 2018 08:45:03 PM ET

I had an irregular cycle in this past month, it lasted 2 days and spotted on and off for 9 days and quit. this changed my cycle from 31 days to 27 days. since it started 4 days early also and i had unprotected sex i tested negative for pregnancy. but, i had unprotected sex on the 8th day of my 27 day cycle this time and i ovulated by the looks of my discharge on the 22nd of march. could i be pregnant? my cycle isn't due until april 8th.

Leana Feb 22, 2017 12:27:58 AM ET

No implantation, can i be pregnant?

yesha Sep 23, 2016 10:44:28 AM ET

I had an irregular cycle. july 4th, i got my period for june. and had sex on july 19th and 22nd. i got my next period for july on august 10-13. now i haven't got any period for the month of august and i have a 6 day spotting. mild cramping, higher temp (i think). am i pregnant?

arlena Feb 1, 2015 12:31:28 PM ET

I had my baby girl on aug 4, 2004 and had my tubal cauterization done on dec 14, 2004. i ovulated on nov 23, 2014, and i had my last period on dec 2, 2014. i missed my other period on dec 30, 2014 and i ovulated on jan 14, 2015. i had implantation bleeding on jan 20th through the 24th. my period was suppose to come on jan 27, 2015. i still didn't see it. could i be pregnant?

jaz Dec 1, 2014 04:30:43 AM ET

I had intercourse 2 days before i was ovulated and that's it. my period came on 11/12/14, and i ovulated between the 23rd and 28th. could i be pregnant?

Allie Dec 6, 2014 10:00:00 AM ET

My doctor says that sperm can service in the uterus for up to 5 days, so i would have to think that it's possible.

venisha Oct 14, 2014 10:12:58 AM ET

Today is my implantation date on the ovulation calendar, and my basal temperature is 98.0. what is happening?

heather Aug 23, 2014 03:14:20 PM ET

I ovulated on aug 16th and i had sex before and after. now i'm cramping and spotting. my period isn't due until the 30th. could i be pregnant?

Natalie Aug 8, 2014 12:42:01 AM ET

My last period was on july 21,2014. i had unprotected sex on day 19th of my cycle. now i am experiencing lower back pain, heat in my abdomen and i have been nauseous for the past two days. could these be early signs of pregnancy?

zara Jul 22, 2014 03:51:15 AM ET

Hiya. i was meant to start my cycle on the 21st of july 2014, but is has not come on as of yet. my last cycle day was on the 30th of june 2014. i have had a few symptoms as well. thank you. i would love to hear your feedback.

1 2 Next >>