Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature > Comments

Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature

Leana Feb 22, 2017 12:27:58 AM ET

No implantation, can i be pregnant?

arlena Feb 1, 2015 12:31:28 PM ET

I had my baby girl on aug 4, 2004 and had my tubal cauterization done on dec 14, 2004. i ovulated on nov 23, 2014, and i had my last period on dec 2, 2014. i missed my other period on dec 30, 2014 and i ovulated on jan 14, 2015. i had implantation bleeding on jan 20th through the 24th. my period was suppose to come on jan 27, 2015. i still didn't see it. could i be pregnant?

jaz Dec 1, 2014 04:30:43 AM ET

I had intercourse 2 days before i was ovulated and that's it. my period came on 11/12/14, and i ovulated between the 23rd and 28th. could i be pregnant?

Allie Dec 6, 2014 10:00:00 AM ET

My doctor says that sperm can service in the uterus for up to 5 days, so i would have to think that it's possible.

venisha Oct 14, 2014 10:12:58 AM ET

Today is my implantation date on the ovulation calendar, and my basal temperature is 98.0. what is happening?

heather Aug 23, 2014 03:14:20 PM ET

I ovulated on aug 16th and i had sex before and after. now i'm cramping and spotting. my period isn't due until the 30th. could i be pregnant?

Natalie Aug 8, 2014 12:42:01 AM ET

My last period was on july 21,2014. i had unprotected sex on day 19th of my cycle. now i am experiencing lower back pain, heat in my abdomen and i have been nauseous for the past two days. could these be early signs of pregnancy?

zara Jul 22, 2014 03:51:15 AM ET

Hiya. i was meant to start my cycle on the 21st of july 2014, but is has not come on as of yet. my last cycle day was on the 30th of june 2014. i have had a few symptoms as well. thank you. i would love to hear your feedback.

alice Jul 25, 2013 01:45:26 AM ET

My last periods started on july 4 i ovulate july 16-20 i inseminated myself on july 18. i'm experiencing mild cramps in right pelvic nausea back pains temp 97.9 can someone please help me

Carly May 25, 2012 07:36:34 PM ET

I had a miscarriage august 17th my next period was september 16th i've been trying to conceive since september and i haven't had any luck what are some good tips to conceive

Jen Aug 19, 2014 12:10:52 AM ET

Take folic acid.

SWNAVYST Nov 16, 2017 07:39:59 PM ET

Look into premara, nothing but great reviews!!.

grace Nov 26, 2011 10:34:26 AM ET

Well i had a miscarriage on sept 7,2011 my blood test took approx 2 months to get down to 0. my periods went back to normal the month after the miscariage. my last period was on nov 6, it last the usual time of 7 days, since my husband and i would like to have a baby we try to have intercourse on my ovulation days which were nov. 16 -20, i been experiencing some headaches, dizziness, back pain, abdominal cramping and nauseas(just one day) could this be that i am pregant?

1 2 Next >>