Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature > Comments

Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature

Carly May 25, 2012 07:36:34 PM ET

I had a miscarriage august 17th my next period was september 16th i've been trying to conceive since september and i haven't had any luck what are some good tips to conceive

Jen Aug 19, 2014 12:10:52 AM ET

Take folic acid.

SWNAVYST Nov 16, 2017 07:39:59 PM ET

Look into premara, nothing but great reviews!!.

grace Nov 26, 2011 10:34:26 AM ET

Well i had a miscarriage on sept 7,2011 my blood test took approx 2 months to get down to 0. my periods went back to normal the month after the miscariage. my last period was on nov 6, it last the usual time of 7 days, since my husband and i would like to have a baby we try to have intercourse on my ovulation days which were nov. 16 -20, i been experiencing some headaches, dizziness, back pain, abdominal cramping and nauseas(just one day) could this be that i am pregant?

Debbie Nov 19, 2011 11:45:20 AM ET

My lmp was on october 30,2011, that was the first mentrual date, i've been looking at ovulation calendars n they tell me that my ovulation day was on 11/11/2011, which was when i had unprotected intercourse, this n the next day as well. now it's 11/19/11, i've been having abdominal cramps, bach aches, white discharge, n increase of appetite, could these be early signs of pregnancy???

christina Aug 30, 2011 03:50:17 PM ET

Can a egg get fertilized before ovulation

Britt May 3, 2013 02:33:16 AM ET

Ovulation is the egg bursting out of the ovaries into the fallopian tubes so no an egg cannot get fertilized before you ovulate. sperm however can live up to 5 days in a prime environment so you could have sex five days before you ovulate and still became pregnant ( best case scenario ) obviously if you are trying for a baby you want to time it as close to your ovulation date as possible.

<< 1 2