Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Charting Basics: Basal Body Temperature

heather Aug 23, 2014 07:14:20 PM ET

I ovulated on aug 16th and i had sex before and after. now i'm cramping and spotting. my period isn't due until the 30th. could i be pregnant?

Natalie Aug 8, 2014 04:42:01 AM ET

My last period was on july 21,2014. i had unprotected sex on day 19th of my cycle. now i am experiencing lower back pain, heat in my abdomen and i have been nauseous for the past two days. could these be early signs of pregnancy?

zara Jul 22, 2014 07:51:15 AM ET

Hiya. i was meant to start my cycle on the 21st of july 2014, but is has not come on as of yet. my last cycle day was on the 30th of june 2014. i have had a few symptoms as well. thank you. i would love to hear your feedback.

alice Jul 25, 2013 05:45:26 AM ET

My last periods started on july 4 i ovulate july 16-20 i inseminated myself on july 18. i'm experiencing mild cramps in right pelvic nausea back pains temp 97.9 can someone please help me

Carly May 25, 2012 11:36:34 PM ET

I had a miscarriage august 17th my next period was september 16th i've been trying to conceive since september and i haven't had any luck what are some good tips to conceive

Jen Aug 19, 2014 04:10:52 AM ET

Take folic acid.

SWNAVYST Nov 17, 2017 12:39:59 AM ET

Look into premara, nothing but great reviews!!.

grace Nov 26, 2011 03:34:26 PM ET

Well i had a miscarriage on sept 7,2011 my blood test took approx 2 months to get down to 0. my periods went back to normal the month after the miscariage. my last period was on nov 6, it last the usual time of 7 days, since my husband and i would like to have a baby we try to have intercourse on my ovulation days which were nov. 16 -20, i been experiencing some headaches, dizziness, back pain, abdominal cramping and nauseas(just one day) could this be that i am pregant?

Debbie Nov 19, 2011 04:45:20 PM ET

My lmp was on october 30,2011, that was the first mentrual date, i've been looking at ovulation calendars n they tell me that my ovulation day was on 11/11/2011, which was when i had unprotected intercourse, this n the next day as well. now it's 11/19/11, i've been having abdominal cramps, bach aches, white discharge, n increase of appetite, could these be early signs of pregnancy???

christina Aug 30, 2011 07:50:17 PM ET

Can a egg get fertilized before ovulation

Britt May 3, 2013 06:33:16 AM ET

Ovulation is the egg bursting out of the ovaries into the fallopian tubes so no an egg cannot get fertilized before you ovulate. sperm however can live up to 5 days in a prime environment so you could have sex five days before you ovulate and still became pregnant ( best case scenario ) obviously if you are trying for a baby you want to time it as close to your ovulation date as possible.

<< 1 2 3 Next >>