Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Charting Basics - Cervical Position Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Charting Basics - Cervical Position

Caitlin Nov 22, 2017 09:16:54 AM ET

My cervix became (show) 3 days after my period ended when i bled for three days. my cervix has been high and soft two weeks straight and no sign of coming down. what does this mean?

Lucy Sep 23, 2017 04:50:47 PM ET

I'm cycle day 21 dpo 8... cervix is still super high, no cervix in sight. is this a good sign?

Tracy Jun 11, 2017 09:21:28 PM ET

We are currently ttc and am experiencing medium to very light bleeding. could this be implantation?

Guest Apr 12, 2015 06:34:04 PM ET

I'm 7dpo and this is suppose to be my implantation day. mucus is dry. my cervix is sitting. i have low mild cramps and saw a spot of light pink blood when i wiped. i'm trying to conceive. i have already had two vaginal births. my last period was on 3/22, and my ovulation date was on 4/5. any help?

Guest Mar 2, 2015 06:42:39 PM ET

I am a week before af is due, and my cervix is very high, soft, and wet. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 18, 2015 04:50:49 PM ET

I second that question. :( i'm very confused

Kanha Feb 17, 2015 11:58:07 AM ET

I had sex on the 15th of february, and my egg dropped on the 17th of february. i took an ovulation test. will i get pregnant?

Abby Sep 23, 2012 02:40:06 AM ET

What does the cervix feel like 3-5 days prior to ovulation? i'm ttc girl and need to know!;)

Yas Feb 10, 2013 04:36:00 AM ET

I too am trying for a girl and would love to know the answer to that question :)

angelgynecology Jul 12, 2012 11:18:41 AM ET

Hi i have visited your site. and after visiting i really like this site and its very interesting information and you write it awesome i really appreciating you for your brilliant work.

Karleen Nov 22, 2009 02:18:26 AM ET

I would for sure wash after checking my cervix...lol

ashley Nov 6, 2009 04:14:16 PM ET

I understand it is good to wash your hands before checking. but think about it, do you make sure to wash your husbands penis thoroughly before having sex each time. i do know your hands probably get dirtier than his penis, but in his pants sweating, peeing all day and most men don't wipe. so to me it seems it would not be the cleanest thing in the world.

1 2 Next >>