Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid > Comments

Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid

Droppy-eyes Aug 28, 2017 08:25:22 PM ET

Had unprotected sex day of 26 of this month & today i had some sticky stretchy cloudy discharge?

Guest Aug 28, 2017 08:22:46 PM ET

I had unprotected sex the day 26 of this month & the next morning i had sticky watery egg-white discharge.

Yeyen Aug 14, 2017 05:20:14 AM ET

It's my 8th day cycle, we had sex this morning and later this afternoon. i had a very stretchy egg white mucus, that it didnt even break easily. and it's very clear and transparent. could it be that i am fertile as early as 8th day cycle?

Grany Jun 2, 2017 05:22:59 PM ET

I had sex yesterday and after sex i had a brown discharge then it disappeared. it was 16th day of my cycle.

Cathey Feb 16, 2017 08:22:04 PM ET

This is the most excellent explanation i've seen yet! thank you for making it clear. very helpful!!!

Guest Dec 28, 2016 09:03:30 PM ET

My period is due on 29th december but yesterday night i saw a dark red cervical mucus which was very sticky...what could be the reason.

Alisa Feb 16, 2018 01:36:27 AM ET

Hi! this could be a very big sign that you could be expecting!!

girly Nov 10, 2016 04:38:12 AM ET

Well i ovulated around the 24th of october now 3days ago (7 november) i've been losing more egg white discharge, so i'm not sure what's happening. i don't no if i'm pregnant. only symptoms are bad mood swings and tired but, that can be due to anything. on my first pregnancy i had sickness all day, everyday. tiredness, moody, and really sore boobs, and alot of discharge threw out my full pregnancy . i don't feell like this so maybe it's just in my head but, it would be lovely if i could give my son a little brother or sister. my period is due in 3days (13th november) so, i'll just keep my fingers crossed.. any advice about this egg white discharge so soon before my period, will be really helpful. thank you .

Ama Sep 17, 2016 01:30:00 PM ET

I have been checking for cervical fluid since the past six weeks now but, i still can't see anything like described. please help.

mary Sep 1, 2016 10:20:31 AM ET

Me and hubby are ttc i'm 6dpo. last night we had intercourse. i checked my cm 13 hours later and its like lotion. is that normal?

jane Mar 17, 2015 11:28:21 AM ET

I had sexual intercourse yesterday morning and the day before that. yesterday afternoon my discharge was clear and stretchy. they call that egg white. could that mean i'm going to get pregnant?

1 2 3 Next >>