Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid

jane Mar 17, 2015 03:28:21 PM ET

I had sexual intercourse yesterday morning and the day before that. yesterday afternoon my discharge was clear and stretchy. they call that egg white. could that mean i'm going to get pregnant?

Guest Feb 11, 2015 09:27:58 PM ET

Hi. we had sex on the 8th day of my cycle. on the 11th and 12th days, i was spotting. again, i had thick red blood on 13th day. what does that mean? am i pregnant?

tenyeko Jan 3, 2015 04:48:47 PM ET

I have the same thing with thicker, stretchy, more like eggs and i had it after i had sex. is it possible that i may be pregnant?

tammydanny Nov 5, 2014 11:53:53 AM ET

Hi. i have had creamy cf since ovulation. i check with my finger and it has stayed like this everyday. i am now 10dpo and still the same. i got a bfn this morning. does this mean i'm out this month? my cervix seems medium high too. any help would be appreciated.

Kelcey Dec 19, 2014 03:18:32 PM ET

How did it go for you? i am in the same boat! i had a lot of cramps for a few days after ovulation, with a lot of thick egg white mucus. now, it's lotion like fluid. the cramps come and go. i didn't know if you ended up being pregnant.

Guest Oct 22, 2014 02:16:02 AM ET

I am 33, almost 34. my menses are very regular, and i could almost set a clock to them. i have lost a few, and have been considering trying again. i had my period last month, and then i started spotting this past saturday, and spotted more on sunday. i thought my cycle kicked in high gear as of monday, because the cramps have been terrible. however, i am not having as much red bleeding, as i am having this weird clear viscous stuff that looks like runny egg whites filling my lunette cup. this is not my ovulation time. any thoughts? i am totally baffled!

piggy Oct 14, 2014 08:37:26 AM ET

Helena, i have the same thing, and i am due for my period in four day. we also had unprotected sex from day 11-16 and i really thought i ovulated around then. i have had loads of watery clear cm, and also slightly egg whitey. but now it's day 24 of my cycle, and i am having loads of ewcm plus it's a little creamy. can anybody help?

Helena Sep 22, 2014 11:30:46 AM ET

I'm on day 21 of my cycle, normally 28 days, and i'm getting a clear thin stretchy cm that's more than normal. i'm not due for my period for another 8 days! i've been looking up about when ovulation happens, but most websites say 14 days before or after your cycle, although i had unprotected sex with my husband 10 days ago (day 11 & 12). i have been getting bad headaches, heartburn, and shortness of breath. last night i had a tingly feeling in my lower stomach, like someone was pulling a thread through, with some sharp pains. can someone please help?

piggy Oct 14, 2014 08:39:08 AM ET

Hi. i have been having the same experience. have you had your period yet?

sadia Aug 15, 2014 09:54:16 AM ET

I am 21, and we trying for a baby. this is my 16th day of my cycle and i am not able to find any cervical mucus. i am experiencing this for the first time. i also have slight back pain. what could this mean?

Guest Jul 31, 2014 03:58:31 PM ET

I have been ttc and my boob was itchy and my nipple is sore. but, not to the point that i can't handle it. i have veins in my boobs. i really want a baby. i hope i'm pregnant.

jadee Mar 9, 2013 12:36:06 AM ET