Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid > Comments

Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Charting Basics - Cervical Fluid

tammydanny Nov 5, 2014 06:53:53 AM ET

Hi. i have had creamy cf since ovulation. i check with my finger and it has stayed like this everyday. i am now 10dpo and still the same. i got a bfn this morning. does this mean i'm out this month? my cervix seems medium high too. any help would be appreciated.

Kelcey Dec 19, 2014 10:18:32 AM ET

How did it go for you? i am in the same boat! i had a lot of cramps for a few days after ovulation, with a lot of thick egg white mucus. now, it's lotion like fluid. the cramps come and go. i didn't know if you ended up being pregnant.

Guest Oct 21, 2014 10:16:02 PM ET

I am 33, almost 34. my menses are very regular, and i could almost set a clock to them. i have lost a few, and have been considering trying again. i had my period last month, and then i started spotting this past saturday, and spotted more on sunday. i thought my cycle kicked in high gear as of monday, because the cramps have been terrible. however, i am not having as much red bleeding, as i am having this weird clear viscous stuff that looks like runny egg whites filling my lunette cup. this is not my ovulation time. any thoughts? i am totally baffled!

piggy Oct 14, 2014 04:37:26 AM ET

Helena, i have the same thing, and i am due for my period in four day. we also had unprotected sex from day 11-16 and i really thought i ovulated around then. i have had loads of watery clear cm, and also slightly egg whitey. but now it's day 24 of my cycle, and i am having loads of ewcm plus it's a little creamy. can anybody help?

Helena Sep 22, 2014 07:30:46 AM ET

I'm on day 21 of my cycle, normally 28 days, and i'm getting a clear thin stretchy cm that's more than normal. i'm not due for my period for another 8 days! i've been looking up about when ovulation happens, but most websites say 14 days before or after your cycle, although i had unprotected sex with my husband 10 days ago (day 11 & 12). i have been getting bad headaches, heartburn, and shortness of breath. last night i had a tingly feeling in my lower stomach, like someone was pulling a thread through, with some sharp pains. can someone please help?

piggy Oct 14, 2014 04:39:08 AM ET

Hi. i have been having the same experience. have you had your period yet?

sadia Aug 15, 2014 05:54:16 AM ET

I am 21, and we trying for a baby. this is my 16th day of my cycle and i am not able to find any cervical mucus. i am experiencing this for the first time. i also have slight back pain. what could this mean?

Guest Jul 31, 2014 11:58:31 AM ET

I have been ttc and my boob was itchy and my nipple is sore. but, not to the point that i can't handle it. i have veins in my boobs. i really want a baby. i hope i'm pregnant.

jadee Mar 8, 2013 07:36:06 PM ET

8dpo sore boobs and seem more full along with strechy cm im confused

leah Feb 4, 2013 06:12:08 PM ET

Had clear discharge yesterday it was watery had unprotected last nite today cervix is soft i have stretchy creamy fluid today could i be ovulating if not about how many days til o day today is day 12 of my period

masebidi Oct 29, 2011 01:11:05 PM ET

My breast is itchy and i was supposed to get menstruation today i'm worried

Melissa Sep 18, 2011 03:08:13 PM ET

I am new to checking cm, i noticed today that it is yellow and really thick and creamy. sorry tmi. i think i might have o'ed on the 11th but not too sure because we bd on the 11th so when i checked my cm on the 12th it did stretch and looked like ewcm but i just figured it was because of bd. i had mild cramping a few days ago for a little bit. not sure what all this means can someone help me figure it out. oh and also i do not have regular cycles due to pcos and have just recently had 4 out of 6 months of regular cycles.

<< 1 2 3 Next >>