Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > The Best Time to Conceive > Comments

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Guest Apr 20, 2017 11:55:34 AM ET

Pls i m been trying for like 9 month no way i don't know what to do again pls i need help

Rebecca Apr 12, 2017 04:00:39 AM ET

I'm not sure when i'm ovulating or anything due to me having the implant in, which is being removed in october. any advice?

Guest angie Apr 3, 2015 08:38:57 AM ET

I am trying to conceive, but it's so hard. i don't know what to do anymore.

Simran Mar 23, 2015 12:05:15 PM ET

I tried last month, but could not conceive. please help.

Guestgina Dec 17, 2014 06:39:13 PM ET

What's the best body lotion to used for a newborn baby?

Guestgina Dec 17, 2014 06:33:19 PM ET

How do i know the sex of the baby i am carrying?

chioma Dec 15, 2014 03:42:52 AM ET

I was pregnant, but i miscarried about 3 months ago. i want to become pregnant again soon. i am not ovulating yet. i have a 28 days cycle.

Guest Oct 27, 2014 08:55:09 PM ET

My fiance and i have been trying to conceive for the last 6 months and still no luck. i'm very frustrated, and i'm not getting any younger. please help us.

Guest Mar 26, 2014 05:19:42 AM ET

I have tried clomid once and it has now taken 2 months ever since but all in vain. i want to conceive. what can i do? i have just had my menstrual period today.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 11:27:32 PM ET

Been trying for five months and no luck. took a year and half of being with someone before i got pregnant. unfortunately, i had a miscarriage but i guess things take time! i got pregnant when it wasn't my main focus. so quit thinking about it and just continue getting it on. it'll happen when you least expect it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>