Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Guest Mar 26, 2014 09:19:42 AM ET

I have tried Clomid once and it has now taken 2 months ever since but all in vain. I want to conceive. What can i do? I have just had my menstrual period today.

Guest Jan 8, 2014 04:27:32 AM ET

Been trying for five months and no luck. Took a year and half of being with someone before I got pregnant. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage but I guess things take time! I got pregnant when it wasn't my main focus. So quit thinking about it and just continue getting it on. It'll happen when you least expect it!

Guest Jan 7, 2014 03:30:43 PM ET

Hi my name is Nicky. I am 31 and my husband is 36. We been trying to make baby for the last 6 months no luck. Please help we are so stressed. What is the problem?

Anonimous Nov 14, 2013 09:00:00 AM ET

I'm 25 and my partner is 28 so its been 3 years now trying to conceive but nothing happens. Is there any methods that we can try? Please help and God bless!

mumOfboys Dec 2, 2014 01:32:53 PM ET

If it has been 3 years, it might be a good idea to talk to your ob/gyn and have some tests done to see what might be going on. with that said, try to relax and enjoy trying. eat healthy, organic if possible, and food that is fresh, not canned or pre-made. fresh or frozen fruits and veggies. avoid plastics because they can leach chemicals that mimic hormones causing an imbalance in hormones. soy can do this too. to target the issue ..you would have to run tests. investigate and rule out causes. i hope this helps. god bless.

parry Jul 26, 2013 10:34:09 AM ET

Me and my husband are trying a baby last 2 months

Rashidah May 31, 2013 11:31:52 AM ET

Me & my husband we have tried to have a baby now a year and a half but no results. but my husband has another wife who have four children and doctors say i have no problem and i have tried some fertility drugs but no results. for sure am stressed and i cant stop thinking about it, what can do? plz help

jannat Jan 29, 2013 12:53:09 PM ET

My husband and i have been married for about 3years and for10 months we have tried to conceive.told by the doctors that we are fine and should have no reason in not conceiving. what should we do now. please help us

s Mar 25, 2013 02:34:19 AM ET

Pillow under your bottom during and for @least 20 min after

marie Dec 23, 2012 12:27:19 PM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I just want to know when I conceived?

alice Dec 4, 2012 11:10:55 PM ET

Me and my husband has been trying to have a baby and it took us 3 years to have but, i have 5 year old son. So, with me, i think just not trying but, just have sex with your partner and not put too much thought about trying to have a baby! just go with the flow;-) good luck..

Katie Nov 23, 2012 01:48:29 AM ET

Hi, Me & my partners have been trying to concive for the past 8 and half months, they say it can take up to 12months, & I've been stressing a lot over it, is there any methods to help relax and not think and stress about it as that may be the problem why nothings happening ... Also I've tried meathods such as ovulation test they stress and confusse me more :( please help thank you

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>