Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > The Best Time to Conceive > Comments

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Guest Jan 7, 2014 10:30:43 AM ET

Hi my name is nicky. i am 31 and my husband is 36. we been trying to make baby for the last 6 months no luck. please help we are so stressed. what is the problem?

Anonimous Nov 14, 2013 04:00:00 AM ET

I'm 25 and my partner is 28 so its been 3 years now trying to conceive but nothing happens. is there any methods that we can try? please help and god bless!

mumOfboys Dec 2, 2014 08:32:53 AM ET

If it has been 3 years, it might be a good idea to talk to your ob/gyn and have some tests done to see what might be going on. with that said, try to relax and enjoy trying. eat healthy, organic if possible, and food that is fresh, not canned or pre-made. fresh or frozen fruits and veggies. avoid plastics because they can leach chemicals that mimic hormones causing an imbalance in hormones. soy can do this too. to target the issue ..you would have to run tests. investigate and rule out causes. i hope this helps. god bless.

parry Jul 26, 2013 06:34:09 AM ET

Me and my husband are trying a baby last 2 months

Rashidah May 31, 2013 07:31:52 AM ET

Me & my husband we have tried to have a baby now a year and a half but no results. but my husband has another wife who have four children and doctors say i have no problem and i have tried some fertility drugs but no results. for sure am stressed and i cant stop thinking about it, what can do? plz help

jannat Jan 29, 2013 07:53:09 AM ET

My husband and i have been married for about 3years and for10 months we have tried to conceive.told by the doctors that we are fine and should have no reason in not conceiving. what should we do now. please help us

s Mar 24, 2013 10:34:19 PM ET

Pillow under your bottom during and for @least 20 min after

marie Dec 23, 2012 07:27:19 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant and i just want to know when i conceived?

alice Dec 4, 2012 06:10:55 PM ET

Me and my husband has been trying to have a baby and it took us 3 years to have but, i have 5 year old son. so, with me, i think just not trying but, just have sex with your partner and not put too much thought about trying to have a baby! just go with the flow;-) good luck..

Katie Nov 22, 2012 08:48:29 PM ET

Hi, me & my partners have been trying to concive for the past 8 and half months, they say it can take up to 12months, & i've been stressing a lot over it, is there any methods to help relax and not think and stress about it as that may be the problem why nothings happening ... also i've tried meathods such as ovulation test they stress and confusse me more :( please help thank you

Nicole Oct 24, 2012 02:55:52 PM ET

Hi my name is nicole & i am 24 years old & my husband is 23...we're tring 2 have another baby & we have been tring 4 the past year & nthing is happening.. now remind u i have got a 6 year old son....so can somene please help us...we're wanting another child...thank u & god bless

regor Oct 9, 2012 01:11:53 AM ET

Im having sex with my best friend after a couple week she said that shes pregnant and it was 5 days before of her monthly period.i was working in abroad and i dont know about this matter is it possible that she is getting preggy please help me...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>