Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > The Best Time to Conceive > Comments

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

tanvi Sep 27, 2012 02:59:17 AM ET

Me and my husbabnd is trying to conceive from last 5 months but no results i am 24 yrs old and husband is 26 can you please help wht is the problem with us

Janice Sep 10, 2012 04:24:29 AM ET

I'm 39yrs old and finally found the partner to conceive with but don't think i can have anymore babys.

anni Aug 30, 2012 04:26:06 AM ET

Me n my husband we are not live together due to our work. we meet twice or trice in a month we are trying for baby for last 6 months please help me out for this.

terry Aug 1, 2012 03:51:57 AM ET

I am 35 years old me & my husband we have tried the best to conceive for the last 3 months & nothing is happening pls advise me what to.

Dana Jul 13, 2012 12:39:12 AM ET

My husband and i have been married for about 5 and a half years and for 4 years we have tried to conceive. i religiously tried tracking my basal body temp for 6 months it seemed to only upset me more. the numbers were all over the board. and it seemed to stress me out trying to keep track. so i no longer partake in doing so. have been told by several doctors that i am fine and should have no reason in not conceiving. and my husbands sperm count is in the 90 percentile range. so with that being said i wonder if there is something more we could do without having to spend thousands of dollars.

tina Jun 25, 2012 05:24:17 AM ET

Im trying to conceive, we tried a year but no results. pls help

Lerato Jun 24, 2012 03:16:03 PM ET

Hi ...me nd ma partner we've been tryin 2 make a baby but no luck its been 3yrz nw....m 27 nd he s 30!!!i hv a daughter 4rm ma previouz relationship ....she is 5yrs..nd him doesn't hv any ..so wht myt b da problem pls help!!!!

precious Jun 23, 2012 05:52:26 AM ET

I have a 33 days cycle,lmp was 16-20 may, had sex on 1-3 june.now periods are 7 days late but preg test is negetive. could i still be pregnant? i've been having abdominal cramps for the past week.

daisy May 17, 2012 01:57:16 PM ET

Me and my husband have been trying for a child science last year.we don't stay together but we are during the weekends.i so want a child bcoz our first is 3 y old.can i increase fertility by drinkin something as well?

tyra Apr 15, 2012 05:16:41 PM ET

My husband and i have one toddler we were pregnant and miscarried in february of 2012. my period is almost 8 days late. i have taken four pregnancy test they have all been negative. i had a cycle in march. but its now april and its late will miscarriages cause your cycle to play around because of the change in hormones?....so wanting to know because doctors can also tell you anything and they also diagnose you based on similarities in symptoms of someone else.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>