Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Nicole Oct 24, 2012 06:55:52 PM ET

HI MY NAME IS NICOLE & I AM 24 YEARS OLD & MY HUSBAND IS 23...WE'RE TRING 2 HAVE ANOTHER BABY & WE HAVE BEEN TRING 4 THE PAST YEAR & NTHING IS HAPPENING.. NOW REMIND U I HAVE GOT A 6 YEAR OLD SON....SO CAN SOMENE PLEASE HELP US...WE'RE WANTING ANOTHER CHILD...THANK U & GOD BLESS

regor Oct 9, 2012 05:11:53 AM ET

Im having sex with my best friend after a couple week she said that shes pregnant and it was 5 days before of her monthly period.i was working in abroad and i dont know about this matter is it possible that she is getting preggy please help me...

tanvi Sep 27, 2012 06:59:17 AM ET

Me and my husbabnd is trying to conceive from last 5 months but no results i am 24 yrs old and husband is 26 can you please help wht is the problem with us

Janice Sep 10, 2012 08:24:29 AM ET

I'm 39yrs old and finally found the partner to conceive with but don't think I can have anymore babys.

anni Aug 30, 2012 08:26:06 AM ET

Me n my husband we are not live together due to our work. we meet twice or trice in a month we are trying for baby for last 6 months please help me out for this.

terry Aug 1, 2012 07:51:57 AM ET

I am 35 years old me & my husband we have tried the best to conceive for the last 3 months & nothing is happening pls advise me what to.

Dana Jul 13, 2012 04:39:12 AM ET

My husband and I have been married for about 5 and a half years and for 4 years we have tried to conceive. I religiously tried tracking my basal body temp for 6 months it seemed to only upset me more. The numbers were all over the board. And it seemed to stress me out trying to keep track. So I no longer partake in doing so. Have been told by several doctors that I am fine and should have no reason in not conceiving. And my husbands sperm count is in the 90 percentile range. So with that being said I wonder if there is something more we could do without having to spend thousands of dollars.

tina Jun 25, 2012 09:24:17 AM ET

Im trying to conceive, we tried a year but no results. pls help

Lerato Jun 24, 2012 07:16:03 PM ET

Hi ...Me nd ma partner we've been tryin 2 make a baby but no luck its been 3yrz nw....m 27 nd he s 30!!!I hv a daughter 4rm ma previouz relationship ....she is 5yrs..nd him doesn't hv any ..so wht myt b da problem pls help!!!!

precious Jun 23, 2012 09:52:26 AM ET

I have a 33 days cycle,LMP was 16-20 may, had sex on 1-3 june.now periods are 7 days late but preg test is negetive. Could i still be pregnant? I've been having abdominal cramps for the past week.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>