Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > The Best Time to Conceive > Comments

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

kisha Apr 9, 2012 12:11:49 PM ET

Hi am trying to get pregnant from since january last month d calculator told me my ovulation date n i tried it from the date to the next three days n my eriod is here again and i am not pregnant i need some help

kimberly Mar 25, 2012 10:27:02 PM ET

Hi im 26, i hve a daughter already shes 6 but i wnt another but seem to not have any luck... i hve had 5 misscarriages frm 09-10 yea ik extreme, well my cycle it varys frm 29 days to 31 days so how do i determine my obvulation to get pregnant?

Syd Mar 2, 2012 08:57:17 PM ET

Me and my husband has been trying to conceive for about 2 months my period is very diff what can i do to track my ovulation and fertility please help we need answers... thank you!!!

April Feb 4, 2012 04:48:02 PM ET

Me and my partner have been together almost three years now and we have tried to conceive since the first year and a half. why have we not been able to have a baby yet?

Tracy Feb 3, 2012 03:26:27 AM ET

Well i been trying to have a baby but i always see my period on the days it come on, but im not on point about this one, help me..

danielle Jan 18, 2012 09:46:37 PM ET

I get my period the 6 of every month but my husband came on the 31st of december and it change to the 12 and we have been trying for a while for a baby but its not happen. am 24 and he is 43 he have a son but i dont have any kid

Mahkaela Dec 12, 2011 06:35:49 PM ET

Hi, my partner and i have been together for nearly a year and we want to have a baby. everytime we have sex close to my period i dont seem to get it for 2-3 months later/: whats wrong with me? all i want to know is why am i getting such late periods and why cant i ever seem to conceive a baby? i thonk ive taken 5 pregnancy tests because of such late periods but they all come up negative.

r Sep 7, 2011 07:56:48 AM ET

I want to ask weather my wife can get pregnant as she is 42 nw and im 34 we have diff in age as she have a child before so is there any chance of her to concive a child as she was smoking bef and also drinking bt she quit all these things nw i want to knw can she get pregnant or nt if nt than also ok she will be always by beloved wife jst wantd a child frm her as like her a baby would be gud for both of us she also wants to be a mother she is fond of children so pl kindly help me does she requires fertility medicines

Nancy Jevonna Aug 20, 2011 05:13:16 AM ET

I had twin girls , their about to turn 8 months. they was diver by emergency c- cection . 6 weeks early. it took 4 months for my belly to heal .im about to turn 40 . and want more babys . how long should i wait ? im gettig scare that. im to old , to have more .

nampel Jun 13, 2011 01:28:01 AM ET

My period is coming 3 days early every month...is there any chnce to concive.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>