Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

daisy May 17, 2012 05:57:16 PM ET

Me and my husband have been trying for a child science last year.we don't stay together but we are during the weekends.I so want a child bcoz our first is 3 y old.can I increase fertility by drinkin something as well?

tyra Apr 15, 2012 09:16:41 PM ET

My husband and i have one toddler we were pregnant and miscarried in February of 2012. my period is almost 8 days late. i have taken four pregnancy test they have all been negative. i had a cycle in march. But its now April and its late will miscarriages cause your cycle to play around because of the change in hormones?....so wanting to know because doctors can also tell you anything and they also diagnose you based on similarities in symptoms of someone else.

kisha Apr 9, 2012 04:11:49 PM ET

Hi am trying to get pregnant from since january last month d calculator told me my ovulation date n i tried it from the date to the next three days n my eriod is here again and i am not pregnant i need some help

kimberly Mar 26, 2012 02:27:02 AM ET

Hi im 26, i hve a daughter already shes 6 but i wnt another but seem to not have any luck... i hve had 5 misscarriages frm 09-10 yea ik extreme, well my cycle it varys frm 29 days to 31 days so how do i determine my obvulation to get pregnant?

Syd Mar 3, 2012 01:57:17 AM ET

Me and my husband has been trying to conceive for about 2 months my period is very diff what can I do to track my ovulation and fertility please help we need answers... Thank you!!!

April Feb 4, 2012 09:48:02 PM ET

Me and my partner have been together almost three years now and we have tried to conceive since the first year and a half. Why have we not been able to have a baby yet?

Tracy Feb 3, 2012 08:26:27 AM ET

Well i been trying to have a baby but I always see my period on the days it come on, but im not on point about this one, help me..

danielle Jan 19, 2012 02:46:37 AM ET

I get my period the 6 of every month but my husband came on the 31st of december and it change to the 12 and we have been trying for a while for a baby but its not happen. Am 24 and he is 43 he have a son but i dont have any kid

Mahkaela Dec 12, 2011 11:35:49 PM ET

Hi, my partner and i have been together for nearly a year and we want to have a baby. Everytime we have sex close to my period i dont seem to get it for 2-3 months later/: whats wrong with me? All i want to know is why am i getting such late periods and why cant i ever seem to conceive a baby? I thonk ive taken 5 pregnancy tests because of such late periods but they all come up negative.

r Sep 7, 2011 11:56:48 AM ET

I want to ask weather my wife can get pregnant as she is 42 nw and im 34 we have diff in age as she have a child before so is there any chance of her to concive a child as she was smoking bef and also drinking bt she quit all these things nw i want to knw can she get pregnant or nt if nt than also ok she will be always by beloved wife jst wantd a child frm her as like her a baby would be gud for both of us she also wants to be a mother she is fond of children so pl kindly help me does she requires fertility medicines

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>