Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Nancy Jevonna Aug 20, 2011 09:13:16 AM ET

I had twin girls , their about to turn 8 months. They was diver by emergency C- cection . 6 weeks early. It took 4 months for my belly to heal .im about to turn 40 . And want more babys . How long should I wait ? Im gettig scare that. im to old , to have more .

nampel Jun 13, 2011 05:28:01 AM ET

My period is coming 3 days early every month...is there any chnce to concive.

amber May 11, 2011 01:37:37 AM ET

Me and my girlfriend ealy want a baby tohether.. i have a 9 year old and had a lil girl last year but lost her when she was 3 weeks old thow my heart is broken and another baby wont replace her my mind and body are ready n willing to care for a baby.... we have a friend who is willing to assist in getting us preg but we have completely diff cycles and since we only have 1 shot how would we go about this??????

RASHMI Apr 20, 2011 06:20:26 PM ET

I AM ALSO TRYING TO CONCEIVE BUT NOT GETTING THE RIGHT WAY I MEAN I AM TOO CONFUSED ABOUT THE TIMING MY PERIOD ARE IRREGULAR SO HOW CAN I MAKE A CHART ABOUT THE SAME PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME ONE SUITABLE TIME???IS IT LIKE WE HAVE TO DO IT 3 OR 4 DAYS BEFORE OUR PERIODS...PLS ADVICE.

anju Apr 15, 2011 07:28:18 AM ET

I have pcos since 2009, but this month my periods has becom regular are these good symtoms of that i can concieve

Esther Mar 16, 2011 02:42:53 PM ET

I think the ultimate giver is God and when trying using all these tips remember God is the only Giver ans ask him first for the gift u wish to have

Busi Feb 25, 2011 07:28:50 AM ET

Everything has its own time believe in God and he will do wonders.just like he did for Hannah.

Hilda Feb 1, 2011 08:11:28 AM ET

I have 2 gals aged 8 & 5yrs. I removed the implanon and we are trying for another baby its been 3months now and still trying!! How long does this take??

Rosalyn Jan 16, 2011 02:42:33 PM ET

I have been ttc 4 11 months now with no luck can some one please help me!:-)

Yangsi Jan 5, 2011 06:45:16 PM ET

have been married for the last 6 years and still not able to conceive. My period is irregular with very less flow. I am underweight too. Is there a chance as i am 32.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>