Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Nancy Jevonna Aug 20, 2011 09:13:16 AM ET

I had twin girls , their about to turn 8 months. they was diver by emergency c- cection . 6 weeks early. it took 4 months for my belly to heal .im about to turn 40 . and want more babys . how long should i wait ? im gettig scare that. im to old , to have more .

nampel Jun 13, 2011 05:28:01 AM ET

My period is coming 3 days early every month...is there any chnce to concive.

amber May 11, 2011 01:37:37 AM ET

Me and my girlfriend ealy want a baby tohether.. i have a 9 year old and had a lil girl last year but lost her when she was 3 weeks old thow my heart is broken and another baby wont replace her my mind and body are ready n willing to care for a baby.... we have a friend who is willing to assist in getting us preg but we have completely diff cycles and since we only have 1 shot how would we go about this??????

RASHMI Apr 20, 2011 06:20:26 PM ET

I am also trying to conceive but not getting the right way i mean i am too confused about the timing my period are irregular so how can i make a chart about the same pls can anyone tell me one suitable time???is it like we have to do it 3 or 4 days before our periods...pls advice.

anju Apr 15, 2011 07:28:18 AM ET

I have pcos since 2009, but this month my periods has becom regular are these good symtoms of that i can concieve

Esther Mar 16, 2011 02:42:53 PM ET

I think the ultimate giver is god and when trying using all these tips remember god is the only giver ans ask him first for the gift u wish to have

Busi Feb 25, 2011 07:28:50 AM ET

Everything has its own time believe in god and he will do wonders.just like he did for hannah.

Hilda Feb 1, 2011 08:11:28 AM ET

I have 2 gals aged 8 & 5yrs. i removed the implanon and we are trying for another baby its been 3months now and still trying!! how long does this take??

Rosalyn Jan 16, 2011 02:42:33 PM ET

I have been ttc 4 11 months now with no luck can some one please help me!:-)

Yangsi Jan 5, 2011 06:45:16 PM ET

have been married for the last 6 years and still not able to conceive. my period is irregular with very less flow. i am underweight too. is there a chance as i am 32.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>