Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Misty Dec 13, 2010 10:03:45 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend have a 3 month old daughter and we want another baby ... I want to know when the best day to concieve is.

slim Nov 18, 2010 02:36:19 AM ET

My fiance and I have been trying to have a baby.... I went to the doctor and she said I was ok so what is the problem... my period comes before time and only lasts one to two days... I been gaining weight n my body has been feeling weird.... I don't know .. what could it be....

Shannon Sep 24, 2010 10:20:55 PM ET

I have a son who will be 4 in Feb 2011, and I love him very much-but my husband and I would like to try to have a daughter. The problem is, sometimes I dont get my period for 3-4 months (never took any pills or anything) or when i do get it monthly, its so light I dont even need to use a pad, just some pink when I need the restroom. We try, of course, but I dont think I can keep track of days when my period is that much irregular. Its gotten to the point that when I think about not being able to have another child, hopefully (though I would still love it if not) a little girl, all I can do is cry. All I can say is, everyone, keep trying, and good luck.

ang Sep 1, 2010 04:32:55 PM ET

I have a 9 month old baby boy and am currently on the birth control mirena. My boyfriend of a year and I decided that we want another baby. I am gonna get my mirena removed soon and start trying. How long do you think is best to wait to have it removed

ayumi Aug 29, 2010 08:35:29 AM ET

Hi, ive been married for 2 years and stil not pregnant yet. :( i felt sad i felt tt im infertile

Mpho Aug 23, 2010 09:34:00 AM ET

I have a problem with my period cycle. Some time i send 3_4 months without it . And me n my husband wants a child. I wend 2 see a gynea. He said everything is normal. Will i be able 2 have my own child?

MONICA Jul 26, 2010 04:49:48 PM ET

AM MARRIED 4 3YRS NOW AM NOT USING ANY PRICOTN 4 9YRS NOW BT STL A DNT HV A BBY

Ashley Jun 23, 2010 01:42:11 AM ET

ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABY FOR 4 MONTHS NOW HE DOSENT HAVE ANY CHILDREN AND I HAVE 3 AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO FERTILE I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD BE GOING ON. COULD IT BE THAT HE CANT HAVE CHILDREN

concerned Jun 14, 2010 09:01:46 AM ET

I have just removed an iud two weeks ago and am planning to get pregnant. how long can i take before i conceive

sherly,philippines May 1, 2010 01:43:13 PM ET

I usually observe my perioud evry mOnth, i even use ovulation chart to make the ryt time of conceiving a baby, a month b4,my menstrual perioud missed about 8 days, i thought i was a week pregnant after that mOnth i missed again my period, and i was really thinking that i can conceive a baby. Since i was hired for an employment, i undergone medical exam and x rays within that day my period missed. I cnt undrztant d feelings of worry and excitement just when i knw that missd periods are not okay for x rays. And i thought that i lost another mOnth of waiting for fertilization.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6