Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > The Best Time to Conceive > Comments

The Best Time to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at The Best Time to Conceive

Shannon Sep 24, 2010 06:20:55 PM ET

I have a son who will be 4 in feb 2011, and i love him very much-but my husband and i would like to try to have a daughter. the problem is, sometimes i dont get my period for 3-4 months (never took any pills or anything) or when i do get it monthly, its so light i dont even need to use a pad, just some pink when i need the restroom. we try, of course, but i dont think i can keep track of days when my period is that much irregular. its gotten to the point that when i think about not being able to have another child, hopefully (though i would still love it if not) a little girl, all i can do is cry. all i can say is, everyone, keep trying, and good luck.

ang Sep 1, 2010 12:32:55 PM ET

I have a 9 month old baby boy and am currently on the birth control mirena. my boyfriend of a year and i decided that we want another baby. i am gonna get my mirena removed soon and start trying. how long do you think is best to wait to have it removed

ayumi Aug 29, 2010 04:35:29 AM ET

Hi, ive been married for 2 years and stil not pregnant yet. :( i felt sad i felt tt im infertile

Mpho Aug 23, 2010 05:34:00 AM ET

I have a problem with my period cycle. some time i send 3_4 months without it . and me n my husband wants a child. i wend 2 see a gynea. he said everything is normal. will i be able 2 have my own child?

MONICA Jul 26, 2010 12:49:48 PM ET

Am married 4 3yrs now am not using any pricotn 4 9yrs now bt stl a dnt hv a bby

Ashley Jun 22, 2010 09:42:11 PM ET

Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 4 months now he dosent have any children and i have 3 and i have always been so fertile i just dont understand what could be going on. could it be that he cant have children

concerned Jun 14, 2010 05:01:46 AM ET

I have just removed an iud two weeks ago and am planning to get pregnant. how long can i take before i conceive

sherly,philippines May 1, 2010 09:43:13 AM ET

I usually observe my perioud evry month, i even use ovulation chart to make the ryt time of conceiving a baby, a month b4,my menstrual perioud missed about 8 days, i thought i was a week pregnant after that month i missed again my period, and i was really thinking that i can conceive a baby. since i was hired for an employment, i undergone medical exam and x rays within that day my period missed. i cnt undrztant d feelings of worry and excitement just when i knw that missd periods are not okay for x rays. and i thought that i lost another month of waiting for fertilization.

kasak Apr 23, 2010 01:30:12 PM ET

Frrm last 2 mounths am trying 2 concive baby..bt ma periods cum every time...at d same date..as ma last date ws 25th march n nw dis mounth 22...

Someone Mar 29, 2010 02:26:03 AM ET

Me and my fiance have been trying for 2 years and i still am not pregnant..also i cant do the calender check because my periods are not regular so i only get my periods every soo often which makes it ten times harder for me to get pregnant.. do you think that since im not regular i cant get pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>