Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Endometriosis and Trying to Conceive > Comments

Endometriosis and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Endometriosis and Trying to Conceive

victory Apr 14, 2013 05:11:21 PM ET

I have endometriosis,and needs a baby,but i don't see my periods regularly it stays up 2 6months or more b4 cming and when it comes, it flows up to 3 to 4 weeks i am currently treating it with endovan hope my period will come out? so i can ovulate and conceive. anyone wit such experience i have noticed it 4rm the first time i started menstrauting

Guest Feb 27, 2013 05:59:18 AM ET

I am 23 in march. my partner and i have only been together for 9 months yet when we found out about my endo (only last week) we have decided that as we both know we want kids that we will just do things around the other way and worry about marriage, travel, buying a house etc later in life. my parents are more than willing to help and believe its the right choice. i guess i'm just hoping for some advise. iv done alot of research and it has somewhat scared me. so many woman ttc for years with no luck. it's so upsetting, i feel some of that pain and it pains me to think it could happen to me :( the exact stage of my endo is still unclear to me. i see my gyno tomorrow for results of the op. i have had 4 keyhole incisions which is scary as i have read that can it may have been in my tubes. enough rambling... i guess i just want some advice and positive stories. thank you for listening, it's hard talking to people that just don't understand how it feels :(

Chelsea Nov 17, 2013 10:54:02 PM ET

I am 24 and have had known endo for at least a year. i've had the surgery and done lupron injections as well as continuous birth control. i started having period through the birth control. i have extreme and immense pain. it's unbearable. i am engaged and lived away from home but given the circumstances, my fiancã© and i moved back so my parents can help us through this. we are doing things out of order too and my parents encourage it. we have just started trying but it is hard. i have faith and hope though and i just have to keep believing that it will happen and that someday all this pain will be worth it.

Caz Jan 6, 2013 05:01:12 AM ET

Hi guys i had a laparoscopy done 10 months ago as they suspected i had endometriosis as well as pcos, gyni said it was early stages so to go ahead and ttc as it would only get worse. i have a 4 year old who i conceived with no problem and i'm sure i have had pcos for years! have been ttc my second child for 9 months and have suffered 1 bio chemical pregnancy, and since had no luck. my doctor has done an ovulation blood test which showed that i hadn't ovulated on my last cycle, have to wait until this next cycle to do a comparison test, then my doctor will decide what the next step will be. she has mentioned that she probably will put me on clomid, i'm a little apprehensive to go on this as i know the side effects can be bad and i have heard it can make endometriosis worse, my question is has anyone experienced similar problems?has anyone taken clomid or currently taking clomid?or should i be referred back to my gyni in case my endometriosis has got worse? it would be really great to hear your story's as i'm feeling very torn with what to do

Kerry Dec 11, 2012 05:20:15 PM ET

I have had severe endometriosis since high school. after years of not being able to conceive.. we did invitro. had a laproscopy first and we got pregnant. my beautiful daughter is 5 now. we tried two more times and nothing but i didn't do the laproscopy so maybe that helps when you clean all that goop out first. anyway just encouragement that invitro worked for us!

Nicole May 3, 2012 10:21:06 AM ET

I have had endo for the last 12 years! i have had 2 laparoscopies. i have tried every drug you can think of and nothing worked until they inserted the merena iud after my last surgery. i am now 35 years old and trying to have a baby. i had a miscarriage one month after the iud was removed but now after the iud has been out for almost 6 months my endo is coming back again. i want a baby so bad but am so confused! do i continue to try and go through ivf or just waive the white flag and surrender!

Dawn Apr 13, 2012 02:12:39 PM ET

I am currently trying to conceive and been trying for 4 years... i am doing the napro technology for infertility, they investigate everything and only for them i would not have even thought of endometreosis.. i am scheduled in for laparoscopy in a few months time.. i dont suffer from pain but have all other symptoms.. but for those of you who cant afford ivf like me the napro is fantastic and they have conceived couples that failed ivf.. hope this helps!

Tracy Mar 8, 2012 08:48:09 AM ET

I had keyhole surgery 7 years ago had a tube out and the other one scared up not sure how bad as it cudnt get taken out.. my periods are irregular not every more can be 6 weeks to 8 weeks from one to the next... really want to concieve is it possible without ivf not sure when i ovulate coz ov weeks between periods.. im givin up hope..

Tiff Jun 14, 2011 12:13:59 AM ET

I was diagnosed with endo in april and have wanted a baby for a really long time. i have miscarried a couple time in the past 4 years and i am ready to give up. i don't know what to do my doctor says to give it time before doing alternative methods but i don't know how much more i can handle. does anyone have any advice?

cheryl Apr 6, 2011 07:14:23 AM ET

I had been experiencing very intense cramping and aweful sharp pains in my shoulder every time i would mentruate. i began to notice a pattern and went to my obgyn seeking help. he basically told me i was crazy and that i did not have endo and that my pain was unrelated to my period. i insisted that a woman knows her body and that something was definitely wrong, so we proceeded to laparoscopic surgery. they did find endo and i was absolutely right. surgery was 1 year ago and i have now been trying to conceive for 2 months... and nothing. this is somewhat discouraging but can anyone give me any helpful tips? maybe all natural ways or aiding the process?

Barrie Mar 14, 2011 07:57:24 PM ET

I have stage four endo and it was found via lapraotomy bc i had a melon sized cyst on my ovary. i had the choice of doing lupron treatment or conceiving. we have choosen the latter of the two, i am hoping to conceive without a problem, stay positive! but i also wanted to find other women who also have stage four endo and have had children, just looking for some hope....

<< 1 2 3 Next >>