Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Endometriosis and Trying to Conceive > Comments

Endometriosis and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Endometriosis and Trying to Conceive

Kerry Dec 11, 2012 05:20:15 PM ET

I have had severe endometriosis since high school. after years of not being able to conceive.. we did invitro. had a laproscopy first and we got pregnant. my beautiful daughter is 5 now. we tried two more times and nothing but i didn't do the laproscopy so maybe that helps when you clean all that goop out first. anyway just encouragement that invitro worked for us!

Nicole May 3, 2012 10:21:06 AM ET

I have had endo for the last 12 years! i have had 2 laparoscopies. i have tried every drug you can think of and nothing worked until they inserted the merena iud after my last surgery. i am now 35 years old and trying to have a baby. i had a miscarriage one month after the iud was removed but now after the iud has been out for almost 6 months my endo is coming back again. i want a baby so bad but am so confused! do i continue to try and go through ivf or just waive the white flag and surrender!

Dawn Apr 13, 2012 02:12:39 PM ET

I am currently trying to conceive and been trying for 4 years... i am doing the napro technology for infertility, they investigate everything and only for them i would not have even thought of endometreosis.. i am scheduled in for laparoscopy in a few months time.. i dont suffer from pain but have all other symptoms.. but for those of you who cant afford ivf like me the napro is fantastic and they have conceived couples that failed ivf.. hope this helps!

Tracy Mar 8, 2012 08:48:09 AM ET

I had keyhole surgery 7 years ago had a tube out and the other one scared up not sure how bad as it cudnt get taken out.. my periods are irregular not every more can be 6 weeks to 8 weeks from one to the next... really want to concieve is it possible without ivf not sure when i ovulate coz ov weeks between periods.. im givin up hope..

Tiff Jun 14, 2011 12:13:59 AM ET

I was diagnosed with endo in april and have wanted a baby for a really long time. i have miscarried a couple time in the past 4 years and i am ready to give up. i don't know what to do my doctor says to give it time before doing alternative methods but i don't know how much more i can handle. does anyone have any advice?

cheryl Apr 6, 2011 07:14:23 AM ET

I had been experiencing very intense cramping and aweful sharp pains in my shoulder every time i would mentruate. i began to notice a pattern and went to my obgyn seeking help. he basically told me i was crazy and that i did not have endo and that my pain was unrelated to my period. i insisted that a woman knows her body and that something was definitely wrong, so we proceeded to laparoscopic surgery. they did find endo and i was absolutely right. surgery was 1 year ago and i have now been trying to conceive for 2 months... and nothing. this is somewhat discouraging but can anyone give me any helpful tips? maybe all natural ways or aiding the process?

Barrie Mar 14, 2011 07:57:24 PM ET

I have stage four endo and it was found via lapraotomy bc i had a melon sized cyst on my ovary. i had the choice of doing lupron treatment or conceiving. we have choosen the latter of the two, i am hoping to conceive without a problem, stay positive! but i also wanted to find other women who also have stage four endo and have had children, just looking for some hope....

susan Feb 2, 2011 07:44:44 AM ET

I av emdro diagnosed 5 yrs ago, i've had 3 keyhole surgeries and one open surgery last yr. i was on danozol also for a year. i've been thru all the treatments to conceive and am goin for ivf in nxt few months, so 2 you all dont ever give up hope and ur dreams! keep push on the docs and do the drama queen if u av to!

Beth Nov 18, 2010 09:00:02 PM ET

I was diagnosed with endo over a year ago at the time i got the lap because it was affecting my bladder. i was still taking birth control and wish i had gotten off of them sooner. i have been only trying to conceive 6months but my hormones are not right, endo symptoms are back, and my luteal phase is messed up and possibly not even ovulating. if the endo is getting worse i will have to have a hysterectomy at some point and am very anxious to have children. my husband and i want at least 3, i will take just one honestly. my point is do not wait or put off treatment, do your research, but make decisions fast.... you may regret it if you don't.

laura m Oct 4, 2010 10:17:12 AM ET

Hey guys i had a loporoscopy done 12 months ago and my dr put me on the pill for the last 12 months they removed a lot of endo at the time if i going to ttc in january should i come off the pill in nov and get my proper cycle back or should i stay on the pill till im ready to ttc in december/january???

<< 1 2 3 Next >>