Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Getting Pregnant: How Long Does it Take? > Comments

Getting Pregnant: How Long Does it Take? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Getting Pregnant: How Long Does it Take?

Lili Aug 29, 2017 12:21:59 AM ET

I'm 41. haven't seen my period. pregnancy test negative. what do i do?

Nastia Dec 20, 2016 05:53:30 PM ET

I am having a kid and i am 23 years old. how long does it work?

Isabelle Dec 19, 2016 10:50:09 AM ET

Hi my husband and i tried to conceive last month. i had my period on the 6th of november 2016. i checked 14days after and i ovulated on the 20th. we did it before and on the day i ovulated. i did about 5 tests and they all came back negative. and on the 12th of december i started spotting lightly, then i started to bleed more but it was not like a normal heavy period, it was just a little more than lighter with a lot of mucus and no pain. it lasted about a week. i did another test on the 19th of december and again it came back negative. can you explain this please? i'm really confused!

Geminichild Jan 27, 2016 07:10:18 PM ET

I have been on depo for 5 to 6 years. my last shot was march of 2015. i have a period every month, but it seems like i have not yet gotten pregnant. recently i had a early period. it started off as light pink discharge then heavy bleeding for a few days but short then it stopped and a few days later i had brown discharge then nothing. i've been having cramps and white discharge now and a weird taste in my mouth. could i be pregnant ?

babybaby Feb 4, 2015 01:18:06 PM ET

I am 19. my fiance' is 19, and we have been trying to get pregnant since may of last year, but no luck. we want to conceive before we move into our new home in march. could me not getting pregnant have anything to do with my age? because i'm not in my twenties?

Guest Jan 4, 2015 01:28:36 PM ET

I'm 19, and my boyfriend is 20. we have our own house. i'm desperate for a baby, and we've been trying since august, but no luck. help!

Guest Nov 27, 2014 08:57:57 PM ET

Hi. i want to know why i can not get pregnant. i am 41 years old, and i want to have one more, a girl. i already have two boys.

Guest Nov 16, 2014 11:47:37 PM ET

I just want know if i could be pregnant when i have my period.

guest Dec 22, 2014 12:41:02 PM ET

No, because your eggs break down during this cycle.

Guest May 11, 2014 10:55:51 AM ET

I wish people who use statistics would learn how to read them. if you have a 25% chance of conceiving per cycle, it means on average for people like you get pregnant in 2 months (but not to worry about it for 4 months). generally the advice is try for a year and then get checked out.

Guest Dec 25, 2013 05:37:46 PM ET

Is it possible for an older women get pregnant faster if her partner is much younger?

1 2 3 Next >>

Go back to Getting Pregnant: How Long Does it Take?