You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong? > Comments

Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong?

chizzy Mar 8, 2017 08:33:07 AM ET

I had my period 7th of last february and 19 thru 23 of february i had little discharge which is brownish and now my period is gone 2days ago and since 4days have been feeling sick, backache, stomach pain, vomting, high temperature. i don't have an appetite for food. could i b pregnant?

sasa Jul 24, 2013 07:20:58 AM ET

I stopped getting my periods in january, i used home pt on march, the results came out positive, i get tested for the second time at the clinic, and the results came positive again, but stil i haven't see any changes in my body, 24week not even a belly? flat stomach, i

que Jul 7, 2013 01:55:41 PM ET

I had sex june 15,16 of 2013 well on june 27 2013 when i went to the bathroom i noticed mucus an light pink discharge could i be expecting

hayley Nov 14, 2012 07:17:00 AM ET

Hi ladies, i am also so confused! hubby and i have been trying to fall preg but have forgotten about it for a while. have had 2 miscarriages a year ago. have a 28 day cycle but started brown/black bleeding a week before menstrual cycle was due. on the 28th day no bleeding what so ever. now 2 weeks later, breasts so sore-cant even touch them! headaches, bloated, back pain, heart burn, urinate more often and tired and moody- but 2 neg home pregnancy tests! my reflexologist says a cyst on the ovary has the same symptoms as early preg- and the pharmasist says i need to test again and if still neg go to the dr! so i don't know! will test again tomw morning - let's wait and see. my friend only found out she was preg at 2months after lots of neg home tests and a neg blood test! crazy hey! good luck !

Lesha Aug 14, 2012 04:51:18 PM ET

I think im pregnant but all my tests come back negative and i have some pregnancy symptoms could i be pregnant???

melisa Feb 5, 2012 08:03:04 AM ET

I have taken 3 pregnancy test the first came out positive and then iv taken two more which came out negative..i wont be sure until i get blood work cause i would like to be certain,,but do you think that there can be a chance that the pregnancy test was giving me false results when indicating i was pregnant? im so confussed!!

Angrla Nov 14, 2011 10:20:44 AM ET

I have takin 3 home test two was positive and last one was negative. ima very confused how it could have some pos and some neg.

ashley Aug 19, 2011 07:42:22 PM ET

When i stand up i become really dizzy, i get nausea in the mornings but doesn't throw up i get bad heartburn and my stomach is sore.... could a be pregnant???

Veronica Jul 22, 2011 03:50:21 PM ET

I am 27 days late on my period. i wake up every morning with bad heartburn. i've always had a regular cycle. i have done many pregnacy tests & they all have come out negative. could i be pregnant???

Lilly Moon May 7, 2011 09:18:53 AM ET

I should have got my period 2 weeks ago, i did a gregnaancy test twice and all showed im not pregnant, im a mother of 2 children and i have used the pregnanacy test with both children and they were positive. i don't konw what is going on, i use the contraception pill and i do remember that i took them all. can anybody help me pls.

1 2 Next >>

Go back to Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong?